xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: White People  (Read 133 times)

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
White People
« on: January 04, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »

I'm so sick and tired of hearing white people bitch about not being a minority.

Seriously, shut up.

Baner

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »

Max = wrong idea
As a white man, I bitch that we have minorities.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Yeah I'm white too, but that post about Jews was retarded. It was a bunch of white kids crying that they aren't in Israel being bombed in their marketplaces every day. I don't have anymore Israeli sympathy than I do Palestinian, but to say either faction is worthless is a stupid statement.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

so true, since 9/11 everyone is complaining about other religions/races but wtf did 9/11 really change?

melon

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »

maximum my post was about hypocrisy.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »

this one isnt

SKoT

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

what are your reasons that whites should stop bitching?

Why should the minorities get a free*er ride to whatever they want?

AA is a great example of this, it is BS. You want to be treated the same but will jump to take someone's job when you know it is just because of your skin color(not directed at anyone.)

melon

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2005, 05:34:00 AM »

That pisses me off. People say the white male is the one being discriminated against and thats just bullshit.

I was on the train the other day and three cleaners came down the carriage picking up trash. All three were black. I was in a club and in the toilet there was a man handing out hand towels and offering sprays of aftershave, it was a black man. Where I work the cleaner who comes around and empties my bin is an Asian man. The shittest jobs in society are generally speaking done by ethnic minorities. I have never lost a job or not been hired because of my colour (white).

It is true white men have the breaks and reach the top. Just look at the percentage of white men in board rooms. Its not all white men though. I have no chance of reaching the very top because my dad doesnt have connections. Where I work I have just had some wanker student for a few days. He was working with me because daddy knows the director in charge of the graduate scheme. He was even bragging its not what you know but who you know. I felt like knocking him out. Its white men like this who people should bitch about, they dont have to work hard like the rest of us. They are given oppurtunities on a plate.

sorry, rant over.

Baner

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »

It is true white men have the breaks and reach the top. Just look at the percentage of white men in board rooms.

I can't disagree more. Look at test scores like the SAT/ACT, they have that race box there for a reason. Compares the averages, then you'll know why more white men are in board rooms than others. No, I'm not saying non-whites can't be smart, I'm just saying on average, a white person is more intellegent. (Here come the flames, which proves my point that people are too pussy to discuss such an edgy subject with maturity.)

Where I work I have just had some wanker student for a few days. He was working with me because daddy knows the director in charge of the graduate scheme. He was even bragging its not what you know but who you know. I felt like knocking him out. Its white men like this who people should bitch about, they dont have to work hard like the rest of us. They are given oppurtunities on a plate.

And you don't think other races can have these oppurtunities? Lots of people say that it's not what you know, but who you know, but that's isn't true to the least. Sure, he may get that job as head hauncho, but what good will it do him if he has no clue what to do? Do you really think the company can hold up with someone like that at the throne?
If you put forth all the effort you can at your job, helping others whenever you have a spare minute, staying late to get any work you need done, finished. Follow directions to the T and past it. You'll move up faster than the little rich brat who is given his job. Ya, it's tons more work, but if you want to move up, you have to show the higher ups that you're able to over see small groups of people, then large ones, and then a divison of the company one day. That's why you see old people on the board of directors... wink.gif

Btw: AA is targetted alot more towrds government jobs, and most average joes won't lose thier job to a minority, but you will see that larger companies will be more diverse then they might have been without AA.

fishlord

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 5 2005, 07:35 PM)
I can't disagree more. Look at test scores like the SAT/ACT, they have that race box there for a reason. Compares the averages, then you'll know why more white men are in board rooms than others. No, I'm not saying non-whites can't be smart, I'm just saying on average, a white person is more intellegent. (Here come the flames, which proves my point that people are too pussy to discuss such an edgy subject with maturity.)

Baner

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »

Show me where I said Asians are stupid than whites. I said "than otehr races" I could have meant two or three, or all. I was goign to say something about Asians, but tried leaving it broad so I wouldn't have "Racist!" shoved down my throat.

I have no clue what is on this website, websence blocks it, but by the google description it should be what I'm looking for.
SAT

fishlord

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »

Yes that site indeed does show the asians pounding whites.  And ya you said "than other races" which i took to mean than other races (asians being a collection of races or one race depending on your definition).

Also dont only take into account americans.

oswald

• Archived User
White People
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »

closing thread, this and the other one.

this forum is for discussion of politics, news and religion.

NOT RACES.

you might argue that this thread is valid, and it may be, but I'm not allowing this discussion to go any further.  no good will come of it.  

discuss politics, discuss news, discuss religion, but xbox-scene is not the place to discuss which race has the upper hand, which race bothers you or which race you feel gets all the breaks.