xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Bush Wins  (Read 743 times)

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2004, 11:27:00 PM »

oh
then I agree.most issues of TIME dont have so much black.

SmallBusinessGuy

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 11:29:00 PM »

wink.gif

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »

wink.gif

Why the hell would you tell me to read after I told you to?  wink.gif

Go read a little something I call, fuck you.  wink.gif

Seriously man you dont know shit.Please dont come at me like that you cant back up shit you spout.

brandogg

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »

Those documents look like they were made by Dan Rather.

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

Sorry man they are real.Dont doubt them please,they are legitimate.
Our government failed us horribly and this is the evidence.These papers have been shown on the history channel on some of their pearl harbor shows.

Ronnie

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »

These papers are still in the National Archive and if you live near DC and need to see them for yourself go check them out.But these are the real deal so please read them.

brandogg

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »

Don't forget to mention that Bush has also won the popular vote by 3.6 million as of right now, at 52,450,683 total votes. This is still with just above 80% of all precincts counted. I just heard on MSNBC he'll end up with the most votes of any candidate in US history.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »

which only strengthens my belief that the avg person is a moron...

*no offense to anyone who could actually bring themselves to vote for bush... just in a bad mood right now...

alwaysonjohn

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 12:05:00 AM »

Its sad that a movie based on fiction (yes fiction, and complete lies) could convince people to vote for a man so horrible as kerry.  If you only realized what he did in vietnam (or didn't do, but report was done).

Living by Fort Campbell (101st airborne screaming eagles), I have many friends in the army, and I do go on base occassionally.  Its sad to see the soldiers protrayed like animals in Farenheit 9/11.  My friends that came back from the war are volunteering to go back, but not because they want to kill people and are looking for a war.  Most of the soldiers that returned are mad how the media only showed soldiers dieing, and not soldiers helping the communities by building roads, schools, and handing out food.

What is funny is that Kerry's great line on taxes is "rich people like me don't need the tax breaks that Bush gave us."  I would say that too when my wife only pays 10% taxes on her reported 40+ million dollars a year, while i make hardly anything and pay 30% taxes.

When people tell me that we went to war over oil, I would like to beat the crap out of them.  That's why my local gas price is $1.87 (yeah its cheaper here than most places, but still expensive in my mind.)  Farenheit 9/11 is the biggest crock of crap i watched.  Too bad the media didn't publicize FarenHype 9/11 as much.  The only place i found it was at wal-mart after a friend told me about it (and it was nowhere near farenheit).  Blockbuster only had Farenheit also.  What's funny is that Farenheit is supposed to be a documentary... heh.  Hardly anyone has watched Stolen honor, but thats because the DNC sued Sinclair broadcasting for publishing a movie that can change the election, however farenheit went untouched to the publisher.

I am just glad that in the end, Bush did win (i guess we will find out in a while if ohio is contested).  Now he can finish the war that started a long time ago against Iraq, and then concentrate on the next road block, North Korea and Iran.

alwaysonjohn

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 12:09:00 AM »

ohmy.gif

but by the way, i don't see how Kerry expected young voters to vote... for him.  Thats like al gore expecting Tennesseans (like myself) to vote for him since he was from tennessee.

imthewa1rus

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 12:11:00 AM »

thank God the douche didn't win.  seriously, who could bring themselves so low to vote for that dickhole?

shanafan

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 12:11:00 AM »

The next vice president of the United States of America, John Edwards!

laugh.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 12:11:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
Bush Wins
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »

dry.gif

but i do agree: how could anyone want him for another four years?  uhh.gif