xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Why Did You Elect John Kerry In The Primaries?  (Read 578 times)

Baner

• Archived User
Why Did You Elect John Kerry In The Primaries?
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

wink.gif

Edit: I feel left out. sad.gif  tongue.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (faynor @ Oct 21 2004, 08:52 PM)
Hey pug, please remember the topic at hand and realize why I'm posting about Kerry. But hey, what do I know, I'm just trying to stay on topic..HEHE rolleyes.gif

I did read your posts.  You said few times why Kerry is a flip flop and gave a website of why Kerry is a flip flop twice.  You only explained once why Bush should be president.  That is why I said that why you have more reasons why Kerry is a flip-flop than Bush being a president.

Yes, I am not talking about the topic, but I replying to your post.

faynor

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »

blink.gif  uhh.gif

sleeping.gif Getting old already. YAWN!!!!! lets drag something else to death already!!! sleeping.gif

faynor

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

ooops. posted twice. Have a heyday pug!!

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »

faynor......shutup

Trisman

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Oct 21 2004, 06:52 PM)
About Kerry's military record, it's shitty. 4 months... 6 months was a tour, which is the shortest you are suppose to be "on the field". If he was all about dropping out of Yale to go to war for his nation, why not take his "injures" like a man much like many of the other war vets (who would decline their purple hearts so they can keep fighting, heard a couple of stories, one is a guy who would have recieved 9 purple hearts, but declined them, on his 8th tour he was killed). Bush's military record isn't the best either, (you guys do need to see that Bush not attending his post were lies setup by the Demos) but he doesn't gloat about it. Bush released his military record for everyone to see, yet to see Kerry do the same. What's he hiding?

It's not like his military record is being held in a vault somewhere.  It's there for everybody to see.  But swift boats, and now stolen honor, never mention it.  Wonder why............  The only thing wrong with kerry is that he should be a little more aggresive defending attacks against his person.  If you look up and investigate his supposed "flip-flops", you find that either they don't exist or he had a legitimate reason.

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

It's not like his military record is being held in a vault somewhere. It's there for everybody to see.

Actually it's not there for everyone to see.  You can only see the select bits that have been picked out of his military career and released.  Kerry has never signed FS180 to release his military records.  The number of unreleased records is somewhere between 80-100 depending on which news sites you believe.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (faynor @ Oct 21 2004, 09:17 PM)

For some odd reason you sound a lot like the Candidate you are supporting. Must be that lie-minded thing. Did I say lie-minded .oops typo(i think) meant like-minded( i think.)  Anyhoo, I will gladly gives my reasons for voting for Bush if that is the topic. I might even be honest and tell why i don't support Bush on some things.

Just another misinformed republican here blink.gif

Didn't I say the only person who you are trying to make an ass of is yourself?

killallhumans

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »

ohmy.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (K98 @ Oct 21 2004, 08:00 PM)
wow faynor you are the only one that has shut pug_ster and thomes08 up. Good job. They arent doing a good job backing up their "superior" canidate. haha

thats because he isnt posting anything new... eash time its the same crap, you can just imagine him sticking his fingers in his ears and saying democrap over and over in these arguments...

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2004, 08:30:00 PM »

Come on guys, maybe these republicans are right...I mean, Bush doesn kinda LOOK like Jesus.

I don't see why John Kerry's record is a joke, when Bush wasn't even THERE. He was here in the States, doing jack shit.

Viva Bush!

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (K98 @ Oct 22 2004, 04:00 AM)
wow faynor you are the only one that has shut pug_ster and thomes08 up. Good job. They arent doing a good job backing up their "superior" canidate. haha

yeah.... that or rising above him.  His posts are about as useless as mich garveys, or the orcanmans.  He says the same thing over and over again about the DEMOCRAPS and i honestly think he's in middle school so what's the point in arguing with bobby hill when hank drilled W into his head a long time ago

thomes08

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

out of your impresive 19 posts, 4 had the word democrap... and you only stopped because you got called on your childishness...

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2004, 11:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (K98 @ Oct 22 2004, 04:00 AM)

You're right.  I don't have much to say to unintelligentable responses.

Oh, here's a New York Times article.  

http://www.truthout....4/101704A.shtml

Edit: Sorry, You will have to register to see the New York time article, but a copy of the original article is in here...

Makes me wonder why does Republicans want to vote for this 'Stay the Course' president.  His 'Steady Course' already pissed off all the Democrats and 1/2 of the republican politicans.  I guess if he is elected, he will piss off the other half.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2004, 11:57:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

**it amazes me that people like that are the ones running around calling everyone stupid... gotta love irony... wink.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7