xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Why Did You Elect John Kerry In The Primaries?  (Read 579 times)

kadafin

• Archived User
Why Did You Elect John Kerry In The Primaries?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »

Anybody can see that George W has not done a great job. You cant even say he did a good job. Now I think as a country we should practice what we preach, in the situation with iraq we did not do that. How can we FORCE a democratic government on someone else and not even try the democratic ways we want them to use. Now i havent been to Iraq and asked the people how they feel all i have is biased media to go by. I belive that some people are glad that we "set them free" others will be angry that we killed their family and friends. These later mentioned people are the ones that will start the cycle of violence all over again in the next few years. If we continue to seek revenge on revenge on revenge we will never get to world peace. I belive that someone will have to be the "bigger man" and let stuff go.  I belive that violence should be the last resort to any problem and only after all other resonable options have been tried. George W did not do this he decided that he wanted revenge and was willing to risk more American lives to get it.  If revenge or "freedom" was even his true motive.

The biggest problem i have with Bush is that has not vetoed a single thing for 4 years... I personaly cannot vote for someone that has absolutely no disgression (this is the major reason our country is doing so bad at home).

(Edit): I am tired and i just made some random statements and yeah...

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

smile.gif ) so i'm not going to list them all.  ut it seems i do that every week anyways so if you haven't heard the reasons why i think he should go back to texas and open up and manage his library, then please read through some past posts i've mentioned a lot of them many times

thomes08

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

Bush did the same thing?

I don't remember Bush ever being in Vietnam.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »

No, he joined the military. It's not his fault his group was never called to action.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »

i hate the whole military thing, but was it bush's fault that he wasn't at his post?

anyways..... go bosox.... or should i say go not the yankees?.... hmmm should i explain why i want the bosox to win?

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2004, 10:19:00 PM »

wink.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2004, 10:29:00 PM »

but they're not a team player.  All they do is hire the most popular player, pay a lot them cause their pockets are big they can exceed any other teams effort, and have no financial struggle whatsoever.  Wait, i'm arods manager, so now i'm starting to see why people like the yankees

thomes08

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 01:07:00 AM »

uhh.gif

wink.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

i think we get your point about the DEMOCRAPS, you don't have to keep making it stand out like you're clever.

So bush keeping them well armed...... is that the reason why 18 GI's refused to do a mission because they weren't properly armed.

thoms08

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »

faynor, you can make a point without insulting others.  Because the only person who you are making an ass of is yourself.

Kerry tried to run a positive campagain (eg why Kerry say you should vote for me.)  Bush and the other Republicans just want to portray Kerry as a flip-flop and reason why they shouldn't vote for the other guy.  What can Kerry do except run the same negative campagain?

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »

About Kerry's military record, it's shitty. 4 months... 6 months was a tour, which is the shortest you are suppose to be "on the field". If he was all about dropping out of Yale to go to war for his nation, why not take his "injures" like a man much like many of the other war vets (who would decline their purple hearts so they can keep fighting, heard a couple of stories, one is a guy who would have recieved 9 purple hearts, but declined them, on his 8th tour he was killed). Bush's military record isn't the best either, (you guys do need to see that Bush not attending his post were lies setup by the Demos) but he doesn't gloat about it. Bush released his military record for everyone to see, yet to see Kerry do the same. What's he hiding?

faynor

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »

Kerry tried to run a positive campagain (eg why Kerry say you should vote for me.) Bush and the other Republicans just want to portray Kerry as a flip-flop and reason why they shouldn't vote for the other guy. What can Kerry do except run the same negative campagain?

There is so much logic here it boggles my mind!!!! blink.gif  blink.gif

What can Kerry do????!!!!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

PLEASE!!!! uhh.gif

faynor

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2004, 11:07:00 AM »

faynor

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2004, 11:08:00 AM »

bump

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

Oh brother, you seem to have more reason why you think Kerry is a flip-flop than why you think Bush should be president.

The Republicans need more uninformed voters like you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7