xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Kerry Sinks Even Lower  (Read 474 times)

powercntrl

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2004, 02:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (Northcarolina ReDn3k @ Oct 16 2004, 12:52 PM)
i dont really get what you mean its not a choice...it definately is...we werent put here to be with our same sexes,that shit just isent right

Let me tell you a little something about what's not natural.  Digging up tons of crude oil, processing it and pumping the result into the atmosphere - that's unnatural.  Polluting the night sky with artifical light.  Dumping all sorts of shit into the ocean.  Mankind's modern existance is completely out of balence with nature - very few people have a problem with it, they're called radical environmentalists.

Homosexuality?  Well guess what, it's perfectly natural.  It's just conservative Christians with issues to press unfounded fears that have a problem with gays.  The reality of it is, you're probably more likely to have your life cut short from POLLUTION than anything gays do.  And as a conservative, you probably don't take much issue on pollution.  It's great to have misplaced priorities.

faynor

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »

ummm, what thread are you in?

Baner

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »

You mean knowing the truth is brainwashing

Quote of the day wink.gif  Are you sure you "liberals"(shit I'm a bigot And prejudice) know what the truth is and isn't? My favorite example, the forged docs. tongue.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Oct 29 2004, 07:05 PM)
Quote of the day wink.gif  Are you sure you "liberals"(shit I'm a bigot And prejudice) know what the truth is and isn't? My favorite example, the forged docs. tongue.gif

Yeah you are brainwashed.  The only 2 things you said about Liberals is forged docs.  Are you saying all liberals believe that the forged docs are real?

Baner

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2004, 01:56:00 PM »

tongue.gif

"2 things"
"is forged docs"
Subject-verb disagreement
Did you want to add another thing, or were you calling forged and docs two seperate things?

pug_ster

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »

Oh please, talking about the fake documents is like beating a dead horse.  Fact that no 'Kerry voter' (or liberal as you call it) mentioned it here in the forums as a 'damnation of proof' for weeks.

ProSam

• Archived User
Kerry Sinks Even Lower
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2004, 08:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (powercntrl @ Oct 29 2004, 06:00 AM)
Homosexuality?  Well guess what, it's perfectly natural.  It's just conservative Christians with issues to press unfounded fears that have a problem with gays.  The reality of it is, you're probably more likely to have your life cut short from POLLUTION than anything gays do.  And as a conservative, you probably don't take much issue on pollution.  It's great to have misplaced priorities.

Well if you want to compare yourself to animals then go right ahead, but I like to think of myself as more then something that acts on instinct. Animals do not reason and nobody expects them too.  They only do what comes natural to them. So if you want to go ahead and classify that as scientific fact go ahead but I know I'm more then an animal.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]