xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Palestine  (Read 335 times)

sgcgirl52

• Archived User
Palestine
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »

Okay I don't know how to do the quote thing so here "And just a few history things because again you look like an idiot.
York is in England. It was a great city in past times. And Vikings are Canadian???????
Your making it too easy for me."  What I got from that is that you said that New York is called New York because York is the name of a place in England.  Which is right but that was not its first name.  It was Ne2w Amsterdamn.  Ruled by the Dutch [which actually ...if ya go back far enough in my family history (the non- Jewish side)....you will find us owning a good protion of wall street....not any more though...gosh darn it...it would be nice but Dutch law was that the land goes to a brother if the man of the family dies with no male heirs....sucks don't it.]

Second of all I concede that my British History may be off.  I only found out today that  my source (my Brit Lit text book) is off and I apologize.

And I never said that your were a racist and are a jew-hater (for lack of a better word).  What I said is that I don't appriciate the term Jew being used the way you did.  If you had actually read what I had written you would have seen that.  Some other (most of the time older) jewish ppl find it to be the equivalent of the word Kike.  And as my father always says, "Its not what you say but how you say it."

And lastly,  its purple not pink.  And I happen to like the color better than the black.  And thank you for using the word bithch over the "C" word Arvarden.  I do appriciate that.

~*~Temma~*~

The unProfessional

• Archived User
Palestine
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »

it may not be on topic, but actually everyone's wrong.  New York is a simplied version of New Yorkshire, which was spawned from the English name Yorkshire.  Not York or Amsterdam.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]