xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: The Debate  (Read 771 times)

pegasys

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

I don't know Kerry actualy showed up for his physical, so I think Kerry would win at arm wrestling as well.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (fishlord @ Oct 1 2004, 03:38 PM)
poor goergie. his low iq really puts him at a disadvantage in thngs like a debate...  maybe they should arm wrestle instead to even out the chances.

actually a lot of people think his style works to his advantage as he relates to the common man.  After all, if you look thru the south and middle America where the so called common man is found he seems to have an advantage there.  Besides, John Kerry has one large disadvantage, he is from Mass.

thomes08

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »

to those of you who don't know

the common man is the uneducated man.  the man who thinks there is only one right and one wrong.  the man who doesn't think through issues and understand complex issues such as foreign relations.  The common man isn't someone you want in the white house.  You want a superior man

Baner

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

The only think bush overlooked was the comments kerry made about all the other countries gaining or close to gaining nukes under bush's leadership because we have are hands so tied with an unplanned iraq war.

I thought everyone was against the USA being the world police? I guess because it could be used against Bush, then America should be the world police, right?

Please enlighten me if I'm still lying and trying to pass it off as fact. tongue.gif

pegasys

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »

Our leader should be above average, he should be superior, if anyone coud do it than every bob dick and harry would be pres.  These passed four years have proved that the 'common' man cannot properly lead a country.

gcskate27

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »

@baner... kerry was stating that he would actually try and get other countries on our side, not shun them with "if youre not 100% backing our plan, then youre an enemy"...

with other countries joining, there would be other countries troops as well... i believe kerry could be a good diplomatic president and could renew ties to other countries that weve pretty much told 'fuck off, we dont need you anyway'...

brandogg

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

I like how Kerry "justified" voting against "the $87 billion", he has had all of this campaign time to explain why he did that, he could have even done it directly after the vote. Why did he wait to "explain" it just so recently? Because his newest campaign advisors made it up for him.
Kerry has disrespected basically all of our allies, and our troops, which is a critical mistake. He did "speak well" last night, but to me it seems like he just kept digging himself a bigger grave. The guy is a failure as a presidential candidate, and is nothing but a puppet for the DNC (especially Bill and Hillary Clinton - who, by the way, is who the Democrats are actually trying to get into office) and has no clear position of his own.

Baner

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »

@Gc
I see what your trying to get at, but even if more "International" Troops aid in Iraq, Kerry wants to go to Afgan. and wants to better suit our troops. I don't condone either, but it's going against what he's saying about saving money.

johnnobts

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »

kerry's lies (factual innacuracies) were relevant, to say the NYV xubway system had to be shutdown during the RNC was a total fabrication, he's using fear tactics again.  likewise, to complain about our going it alone, placing sanctions on iran, when it was the clinton administration who had those sanctions in placeyears prior.  also, to make it out as though the us did not send a delegation to iran along with GB and other nations to meet Iran is a complete lie.  i really don't want this guy, mr. appeasement, the guy who repeatedly fought against the reagan administration, who wanted a nuclear freeze during the middle of the cold war, calling the shots in dealing with countries like n. korea and iran.  

i also found it funny to hear kerry complaining about our buker-busting nuke program, sounds like jsut the thing we need to take out the cave-dwellers along the border.  he's full of double-talk, and those who listened carefully to him in the debate realize he presented 3 diiferent positions on iraq, not just one.

Colonel32

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (johnnobts @ Oct 1 2004, 10:57 PM)
kerry's lies (factual innacuracies) were relevant, to say the NYV xubway system had to be shutdown during the RNC was a total fabrication, he's using fear tactics again.  likewise, to complain about our going it alone, placing sanctions on iran, when it was the clinton administration who had those sanctions in placeyears prior.  also, to make it out as though the us did not send a delegation to iran along with GB and other nations to meet Iran is a complete lie.  i really don't want this guy, mr. appeasement, the guy who repeatedly fought against the reagan administration, who wanted a nuclear freeze during the middle of the cold war, calling the shots in dealing with countries like n. korea and iran. 

i also found it funny to hear kerry complaining about our buker-busting nuke program, sounds like jsut the thing we need to take out the cave-dwellers along the border.  he's full of double-talk, and those who listened carefully to him in the debate realize he presented 3 diiferent positions on iraq, not just one.

johnnobts:

4 things:

The subway was a mess, while not innactive, a lot of mistakes were made and admitted to. Anything else is revisionist.

The Iran talks Kerry was right, You are wrong. Search google. The US joined very late, Kerry rebutted your response last night when Bush said what you did. Bush did not respond because Kerry was right.

Kerry fought Reagan on Iran Contra. He was right, it's one of the few things I respect about the guy. He in fact was fighting against the appeasement policy of Reagan - so which one is it??

GWB said last night there was a 'tax gap' in Kerry's plan for homeland security. Nuke money is fine though. Can you see Kerry's point now. Those bunker busters might have been useful two years ago, now they are an expensive toy... I, and John Kerry wouldmuch rather see that money spent on securing the borders and port security. makes sense. nukes aren't going to do jack shit fighting terrorists, look at the outrage when daisy cutters were used, imagine how pissed the world would be if the US dropped another nuke. That will win some friends back.

I agree all of these things were relevant because Kerry glossed fact.. Back to critical thinking, what about GWB last night troubled you. Because from where I, and the rest of the world was sitting, GWB said a lot of nothing last night. For instance, GWB said that China wouldn't like bi-lateral talks with North Korea.... That is what China is asking for, how's that for factual innacuracy... he also followed up by not remembering the name of the summit he was disagreeing about... Kerry had said it not one minute earlier

What's the bigger deal, Subways, or nuclear weapons  rolleyes.gif

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Oct 1 2004, 11:31 PM)
For instance, GWB said that China wouldn't like bi-lateral talks with North Korea.... That is what China is asking for, how's that for factual innacuracy...

Please feel free to post some sources regarding China's request for the USA to have bi-lateral talks with North Korea. Kerry should be gassed for even suggesting such a retarded idea. China has the greatest influence in that region (they also provide more aid to North Korea than the US, and let's not forget the most important thing, they are after all, communist); there is no logic behind bi-lateral talks between the USA and North Korea.

Colonel32

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Lots of fuel for the spin machine. Man they are fast, I would try and do the same for Bush but he didn't really say anything. That is surely why all their focus is on how bad Kerry is and not how good Bush's record is.

Can some of your Repubs see where there would be a little frustration coming from

http://www.georgewbu...ad.aspx?ID=3706

I'm tired of talking about Kerry's tan

EDIT:BTW, in no way am I saying that bi-lateral talks are a better idea. Just that what Bush said was innacurate since everyone has lists on Kerry. AND John Kerry was BRUTAL at that debate last night as well to be fair. Good for him, still bad.

K98

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2004, 07:54:00 PM »

The common man isn't someone you want in the white house. You want a superior man

I thought all men were created equal? Do you want only land owning white males being the only ones to vote? Only superior people should be able to vote for a superior Pres?

Kerry is a joke. He does what ever is popular not what is always right.

Vote Libertarian

Heres a site for you Kerry lovers.
http://www.communistsforkerry.com/

CommunistsforKerry2004

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »

Well done comrade K98! Come and join us in our fight against the evil fascist dictator, Bush!
user posted image

CommunistsforKerry2004

• Archived User
The Debate
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2004, 08:31:00 PM »

grr.gif  muhaha.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9