xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Who Thinks We Should...part 2  (Read 245 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Who Thinks We Should...part 2
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »

smile.gif

Edit; Okay someone voted to nuke me.  He he he.  You should be fair and put an option to nuke yourself too, nemt.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004, 05:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 20 2004, 07:46 PM)
Nobody voted to nuke me?  I'm disappointed  smile.gif

Believe me, I would have, had I made that an option when I made this poll...

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 05:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 20 2004, 10:21 PM)
Yeah, it's not like this was a joke or anything.

EDIT: BenJeremy and/or Colonel32 is a douchebag for editing the poll options.

If you're such a comedian, why don't you join some club where others can laugh AT you? If everything's a joke to you, why don't you do it on your own expense?

A comedian is supposed to make others laugh, I didn't.

Do you have to be a secret member of the nazi-group called christians, to get the jokes? All I do is laugh at you.

I just watched Irréversible, so should you Nemt, buddy boy.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2004, 05:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (gronne @ Sep 20 2004, 08:25 PM)
A comedian is supposed to make others laugh, I didn't.

If this poll, pre-edit, didn't make you laugh...it means you're stupid.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 20 2004, 07:28 PM)
If this poll, pre-edit, didn't make you laugh...it means you're stupid.

yea, funny shit alright

what you just said sounds like something a 10 yr old says if his buddy says the game he made up is dumb

how old are you again?

i guess i can be funny to

who wants to see a couple of guys with box cutters takeover some planes, smash em into some buildings and watch people burn alive, jump to thier deaths, or be crushed?

yea, thats some funny shit

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2004, 07:10:00 PM »

Nuke gronne, 69raptorbs, and pug_ster

I voted that one hahA!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif nice one nemt

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2004, 10:51:00 PM »

dry.gif

but i did vote to nuke woody allen... he sucks...

*not for the asian daughter thing, his movies are just generally crap...  wink.gif

fishlord

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

i am very curious to see if nemt answers the how old are you question

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

laugh.gif

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2004, 07:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Sep 21 2004, 08:10 AM)
i say hes around 19: he says hes in college... i for one believe him... in college you can stay in your dorm all day online if you want... no parents bugging you to make real friends...  laugh.gif

My guess is that he lives in New York and has never really been out of the state let alone the country.  Mommy and Daddy are paying for college.  There must be some money in the family.  He has an extremely elitist attitude.  If you check out the link in his sig you are led to a dark little site with a dark little forum he created.  It is riddled with racist undertones and general discontent towards anyone non "Aryan".  I think that gcskate27 is correct about his age.

fishlord

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

I was guessing at 18, senior in highschool, whos daddy is very politcally opinionated and spouts off much of what nemt is (perhaps incorrectly) quoting here.

edit: This guess was before i had seen him claiming to be 19... i would buy anything from 19-23ish.  And he is most definately 3rd generation of the rich cycle (first generation works hard, sends their kids to school, 2nd gen gets education, takes advantage of their opportunity and makes a bunch of money.  3rd gen leads and easy life from the start, pisses money away.

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2004, 11:08:00 AM »

QUOTE (fishlord @ Sep 21 2004, 02:40 AM)
i am very curious to see if nemt answers the how old are you question

I turn 19 on November 24.

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Sep 21 2004, 03:10 AM)
i say hes around 19: he says hes in college... i for one believe him... in college you can stay in your dorm all day online if you want... no parents bugging you to make real friends...

Why would I lie about being in college?  I guess I  could theoretically sit in my room all day, my schedule isn't too heavy...but I have two jobs to work.

**cough**3:10am**cough**  excuse me!

QUOTE (bluedeath @ Sep 21 2004, 10:49 AM)
My guess is that he lives in New York and has never really been out of the state let alone the country. Mommy and Daddy are paying for college. There must be some money in the family. He has an extremely elitist attitude. If you check out the link in his sig you are led to a dark little site with a dark little forum he created. It is riddled with racist undertones and general discontent towards anyone non "Aryan". I think that gcskate27 is correct about his age.

My house is in New York, I go to school in PA, and I've traveled all over the country and the world.  I don't apologize for my academic ability and my parents' wise savings choices and sacrifices being able to pay for my education.  My father is the executive chef and owner of a restaurant, and manages a few residential buildings in the Bronx his father let him take over after he retired.  If that makes you feel bad about your dad working on the Oldsmobile assembly line, I don't know what to tell you.  I don't know where you get the connotation of racism or aryan supremacy at my dead forum...I imagine since you live in the Midwest, and thus are exposed to very few minorities, you don't understand what it's like to have, for example, Jewish friends.  If I had a problem with someone at my site, racial or otherwise...they'd be IP banned, not insulted in good humor.

QUOTE (fishlord @ Sep 21 2004, 01:18 PM)
I was guessing at 18, senior in highschool, whos daddy is very politcally opinionated and spouts off much of what nemt is (perhaps incorrectly) quoting here.

My dad is a political independent, with views similar to those of John McCain (whom he blindly respects for his military service).  He's not very vocal about political or social issues.  I have a lot of disagreements with him politically, and I always tell him to turn off MSNBC when he's watching it.  It's sometimes insulting how moderate he is.  So your theory...bzzz.

QUOTE (moistness @  Sep 21 2004, 01:27 PM)
Nemt=Daddy's lil rich girl!!

Believe me, if I were rich, I'd be on my private plane right now to do to you what I did to the last person who said something similar. rolleyes.gif

Spency234

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »

Well nemt, now that you've opened up to me, when are you going to start putting out?

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 21 2004, 06:11 PM)
Believe me, if I were rich, I'd be on my private plane right now to do to you what I did to the last person who said something similar. rolleyes.gif

Oh dear, an internet threat, how scary!! rolleyes.gif

But if you are ever in England, be sure to pop round and show me what you think you've got, I will be happy to reciprocate! wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4