xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Assault Weapons Ban Is Over.  (Read 736 times)

K98

• Archived User
Assault Weapons Ban Is Over.
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2004, 08:13:00 PM »

I didnt direct that post at you max, but to raptor whose point i didnt understand.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2004, 08:16:00 PM »

Ah, sorry.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Wong Hung Lo @ Sep 14 2004, 09:05 AM)
Please think of the children. You know that We The People doesn't mean the citizens. It means the government. So the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed means only the government can have arms.

One big thing wrong with this statement if someone else hasnt pointed out that Wong Hung Lo is mistaken on.

WE ARE A SELF GOVERNING PEOPLE

So WE are the government.

CODE
I don't have a problem with all guns, I have a problem with guns that can kill someone silently from 500 yards away at night. I live in Maryland, we have enough problems with snipers WITHOUT all the technology.

Heres another one: Guess what, almost all the weapons used in the manner that you are talking about. Are bought illegally, so a weapons ban, wouldnt help.

And in case no one else brought up the point, on the weapons ban, I might as well:

The weapons ban that was lifted was not on fully automatic weapons, only semi automatic replicas.

Fully auto weapons have been banned from sale in the United States scince 1938 and can only be bought by people with the appropriate liscence (very few people have this permit)

(edit) edited because some of the thigns i said made me look like a dumbass myself, thanks to everyone else for pointing it out (/edit)

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2004, 05:55:00 PM »

tongue.gif

cool.gif

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2004, 05:46:00 PM »

sad.gif

K98

• Archived User
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »

He's completely lying on his being a supporter of the second amendment. Hes voted yes on every con control or gun ban bill.

The last debate he made one of the dumbest replies to letting the AWB sunset.

I don't think anybody is fooled by his "hunter" nonsense. He owns 1 sidebyside shotgun, and i think thats it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]