xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: A Just War?  (Read 754 times)

Arius

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2004, 06:29:00 AM »

Ignore me.

pug_ster

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2004, 07:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 12 2004, 02:27 PM)
The reason the arguments here go in circles and get nowhere is because idiots (ie: you) refuse to admit the war was justified, because people like you are misinformed and generally less intelligent to begin with.

I think you missed the point of this thread.  This is a poll of your opinion if you think if the war is justified.  I don't think people are idiots because they form their own opinions.

nemt

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »

It's not a matter of opinion.  Something is either justified or it isn't.

pug_ster

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2004, 08:06:00 AM »

QUOTE (jeti @ Sep 10 2004, 07:41 PM)
i'm currently in what we the army call, "opperation iraqi freedom 2". as of wendsday 1005 us troops have been killed since the war started. and yes, it is still going on! i patrol the streets of baghdad everyday. i just want to know if you think i am fighting a just war?

Nemt, the OP asks for your opinion, bonehead.

Just because the President (and you) say that we are fighting a just war doesn't mean that everybody has to agree into it.

Oh, and Nemt, if you feel that strongly about fighting the war in Iraq, you should go to the Armed forces Recruitment center and to go fight in Iraq.  Unless you are some dumbass idiot under 18.

jeti

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »

ok, sorry i haven't replied yet. as for melon, suck my dick! now that is out of the way. i really don't know if this a just war or not. i just wanted to know what the public thinks. i have been hear for 6 months and am doing my best for the happiness for the iraqi people. even after dozens of fire fights. i could see how a man could lose his composer and not treat the people as they should be. like humans. i have learned alot of thier language. i think the large number of uneducated people hurt the progression of this counrty. these people are deticated to their religon. unlike anythink i have seen before. to be continued i need to go......... jeti

melon

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2004, 11:07:00 AM »

sad.gif  nemt insulted my intelligence.
Maybe I was hasty in my presumption that you are a stereo-typical US soldier, but the stereotype exists for a reason. You cant tell me I'm wrong in what I said about the conditions of Iraq at the moment. You cant blame me for having such views on the US army as all we see on the news is more innocents dying daily.

dss311

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »

MelonHEAD

You are a total moron.  Suck my dick too after you finish Jeti.

thomes08

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »

i really don't know if this a just war or not.

that scares the shit out of me.  Keep same and fuckinh come home.  If you're not sure the gunfire is for something just then how can you do it?  

MelonHEAD

wow... good one.  Shit.  That was so good.

thomes08

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »

oh yeah and of those 32 countries, how many have more than 10 people that have died?  how many even have more than 10 troops in iraq?  32 contries are giving their best wishes.  1 and a half are really fighting the war.

thomes08

The unProfessional

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »

So if you feel the war is just then you have to fight in it?  That's like saying if you're a vegetarian, you have to join PETA.

Nemt already said he's joining the Marines after he finishes school.  You guys are insulting him because he hasn't ditched out on his education to fight in the war.  People are doing it over and over again.  I know you hate nemt... but you're only discrediting yourselves.

And Jeti... those of us in here have much less of an idea of how just the war is than you do.

thomes08

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »

naw but it's misleading to say that 32 countries are involved in this war.  That makes it sound like WWIII does it not.

Pretend you went in a coma for 60 years and woke up.  Then you were readin about some of the stuff you missed and there was this "freedom war" with 32 countries involved.  Would that not be misleading?

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

It's not a matter of opinion. Something is either justified or it isn't.

Nemt, it's like you were born with your head as far up your own ass as possible, I plead that you never post again.

pegasys

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »

Nemt i commend you you have proved the phrase "ignorence is bliss" to be true.  Melon, back off, he is fighting for our country.  I was planning on joining up after I finish school, but now that Bush is president, I feel that my life would be wasted fighting in a confrentation such as Iraq.  I believe that all who are in the armed forces are the best people aroud, I just feel sorry that you are putting your lives on the line for, some oil and American owned stores on every corner.

nemt

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

So I'm ignorant, and yet you're the one blathering on about "war for oil."

What is this...opposite day?

Don't sod off.

pegasys

• Archived User
A Just War?
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

Every single business, that is being set up in Iraq is American owned.  IF the acually is a change over in power, back to the Iraqi people we are still going to own everything, including their oil.  BTW there is no opposite day, that just proves that you cannot think things through.

EDIT: If it is opposite day then you would do the opposite of opposite day which is normal day.  Do you follow?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18