xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Who Would You Rather See Running Our Country?  (Read 282 times)

dss311

• Archived User
Who Would You Rather See Running Our Country?
« on: August 30, 2004, 11:20:00 PM »

user posted image
user posted image

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »

since we're posting stuff that's already been posted

"Had we to do it over again, we would look at the consequences of catastrophic success, being so successful so fast that an enemy that should have surrendered or been done in escaped and lived to fight another day" Bush said

or somebody who, you know, is smart

ok now we have both sides lets end this thread it's stupid we already have a couple liek thsi going and this is just old stuff

thomes08

dss311

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Aug 31 2004, 07:35 AM)
couple liek thsi going and this is just old stuff

Is this english? (or just a typo)

Thomes08,
Since you have seen a lot of political photos, here is one you may not have seen yet:

user posted image

Sorry if you have seen this one as well.  I am not privy to what you have seen or not seen.

DSS311

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »

Actually, since this is an "International" website/forum, with many Canadian moderators including the head moderator (I believe HSDEMONZ lives in Canada?), and this website is registered in Belgium (you know, that place next to France wink.gif  wink.gif ),
Registrant:
X-S Productions Int.
Egyptenarnstr 1
Brussels, Brussels 1050
BE
Domain Name: XBOX-SCENE.COM

Perhaps you should have titled the post "who would you rather see running the USA"? rolleyes.gif
Please remember, not everyone is American wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 04:07:00 AM »

youre right dss311... it does all come down to photo-ops with footballs...

GO BUSH!!!

rolleyes.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 06:56:00 AM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Aug 31 2004, 08:10 AM)
youre right dss311... it does all come down to photo-ops with footballs...

GO BUSH!!!

rolleyes.gif

The football represents a great issue between the two candidates.  John Kerry is clearly out of touch with the average american.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »

Maybe if Bush spent less time playing football(the best sport ever) and more time working on his polocies then maybe he whould not have driven our country into the ground.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2004, 10:00:00 AM »

Would you rather have a person, who as a senator for so many years now, has basically acheived nothing for Massachusettes in the 20 years he's been "serving" them. If he can't do anything for a single state in 20 years, what the hell can he do for an entire country in 4

dss311

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ Aug 31 2004, 09:28 AM)
Actually, since this is an "International" website/forum, with many Canadian moderators including the head moderator (I believe HSDEMONZ lives in Canada?), and this website is registered in Belgium (you know, that place next to France wink.gif  wink.gif ),
Registrant:

I like your style Intensecure.  You have valid points and well written thoughts in all your posts! biggrin.gif

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2004, 10:04:00 AM »

We can eithyermove foward backwards or stay the same, whould you have someone who will either make us stay the same or move foward(Kerry), or someone who is guarenteed to pull us back even farther(Bush).

dss311

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2004, 10:26:00 AM »

We can eithyermove foward backwards or stay the same, whould you have someone who will either make us stay the same or move foward(Kerry), or someone who is guarenteed to pull us back even farther(Bush).

And what specifically has Kerry done during his terms as Senator that make you think he will be a good leader?  He only shows up to about 24% of his public intelligence hearings. (Source)

What policy/amendment/law has Kerry proposed while being a senator that you feel represents your views?  Anything?  Or are you just always "anti-bush" no matter what the president does.  

It is a sorry excuse (and irresponsible) when you vote for "anyone" that is running agaisnt Bush because you dislike him when you do not know anything about the other candidate.  

Educate yourself on all the candidates and then make a Wise & Responsible vote for the leader of OUR COUNTRY.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »

I'm anti-Bush because he has done NOTHING that has benifited our country.  I voted for him the first time becauseI bought into his bull shit.  I won't make the same mistake again "fool me once shame on... umm ahhh... well I can't get fooled again".  We already know Bush is a bad leader, and Kerry in the only other viable option and I am confident that he cannot be as bad or worse  that Bush.

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »

Deleted response.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Aug 31 2004, 06:29 PM)

And what specifically has Kerry done during his terms as Senator that make you think he will be a good leader?  He only shows up to about 24% of his public intelligence hearings. (Source)

What policy/amendment/law has Kerry proposed while being a senator that you feel represents your views?  Anything?  Or are you just always "anti-bush" no matter what the president does.  

It is a sorry excuse (and irresponsible) when you vote for "anyone" that is running agaisnt Bush because you dislike him when you do not know anything about the other candidate.  

Educate yourself on all the candidates and then make a Wise & Responsible vote for the leader of OUR COUNTRY.

what do you m ean by done nothing?  Just cause he didn't propose and ammandment banning gay marriages doesn't mean he didn't do anything.  Speaking of doing nothing, what good has bush done?  

If you want to talk stupid facts how bout the number of vacation days has Bush taken?  Where was he when he should have beed at his post in the national gaurd.  This man doesn't show up for work either.  The only this i like about that is when he doesn't shot up to work he doesn't fuck anything up.

oh, and to whoever commented on my first post, if you couldn't figure it out there are 2 instances where two letters are switched.  It's really not as bad as you're making it out, it's an abvious typo from fast tyoing.

And it's not dumb to vote somebody out of office just to do so.  If you couldn't agree more with the president, then why not vote kerry?  If you don't like your employees work, fire him.  If you'd ratehr have a piece of plastic as president, then why settle with the person who made you feel that way?  Voting isn't just about hiring someone, it's about firing someone as well (if they'er up for reelection)

thomes08

Xboxmodder3690

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »

BUSH!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4