xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Who Is Jesus To You?  (Read 755 times)

S1lenT_X

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« on: August 18, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »

I was just wondering. I have a firm beleif in my mind as to whom Jesus is, and why he is important to me. However, i understand that different relgions, democracies, and even individuals have different ideas. I think it would be interesting to find out what people think.

I have almost certainly left out some possible ideas. I'm sure they escaped my mind. Please post your thoughts.

gto65l

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 05:55:00 PM »

There are not enough negative words in all of the languages to begin to explain what I think of Jesus.

Other than that, I have no strong opinion.

S1lenT_X

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 06:03:00 PM »

What do you mean gto65l?

gto65l

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »

I guess I can't really say anything about him directly.  I never met him.  I don't think he is anything more than any of the rest of us.  But the eradication of entire cultures by his followers, I do have a problem with.

Sorry if you are offended, I'm very hostile about religion right now.

Raver758

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

user posted image

Eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy Its a JESUS!

S1lenT_X

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

No probs. everyone deserves an opinion. thanks for the input gto65l.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 06:27:00 PM »

Xantium is jesus.

thomes08

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »

jesus was a man

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (nagmine @ Aug 19 2004, 02:43 AM)
I love how these kids on here like worship xbox modding and the people who started all of thise stuff. You know if you have a modded xbox it dosnt really amount to shit in the real world right?  Think about that for a while  rolleyes.gif

Good job assuming I don't have a life, yet your trying to make fun of me and insult me and call me young YET you are on his forum right now chatting it up and trying to insult yourself to make yourself feel better, what you didn't play catch with dad? Dropped on your head a few times when you were younger? Younger brother and sister got more attention then you did?

I don't believe in any jesus or god at all, and no don't say im athiest. I hate religion's period.

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2004, 01:35:00 AM »

abc aaaand f

if i remember what the poll looked like

shanafan

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 01:43:00 AM »

I don't believe in any jesus or god at all, and no don't say im athiest. I hate religion's period.

That makes you atheist, Anthrax. Not believing in a higher power, like Jesus or a God, makes a person an atheist.

It's like saying.. I hate bananas, but don't say I don't like them

dry.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2004, 01:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (nagmine @ Aug 19 2004, 03:23 AM)
lol no what im saying is you could have simpley stated hey i dont believe in jesus but instead you do the whole  i and then all your little modding buddys will think your cool. Personly ill say straight up HELL YEAH I BELIEVE IN JESUS!  Yeah i do stupid stuff like post on these forums yeah ill admit that haha. Im not proud of it now am I. (think about that to)

Well im sorry you feel that way. I dont see why you would hate religion when in general it helps alot of people. Sure you got some that dont. Think about this for a few moments.... But most likely you dont like it cause religion has a right and wrong .... am i correct? you wana do alota things that the bible aims as bad right? you ever wonder maybe those things make since? i mean think about it "thall shall not kill" that saying is based off religion.... if you based your life on nature then .... what wrong with killing? i mean animals do it all the time? "thall shall not steal" well if you also based everything of evolution and shit then life would be HEY TAKE WHAT YOU CAN TO SURVIVE!

Whats funny is religion is morals . This whole damned country is the way it is cause it was orginaly based of MORALS of religion.

So if you hate religion then what the hell do u base your morals on? science? i dont see anything in science telling u not to steal , or kill or have sex with other men and if science is just the study of whats around you then why not just do those things cause it damn well seems to be all I see.

I choose christ and i choose my religion.

It's not about right or wrong, it's complete bullshit. I am a person who must see shit to believe it.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 01:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Aug 19 2004, 03:46 AM)
That makes you atheist, Anthrax. Not believing in a higher power, like Jesus or a God, makes a person an atheist.

It's like saying.. I hate bananas, but don't say I don't like them

dry.gif

I meant don't consider or call me atheist. I hate anything to do with religions, and yes calling yourself an atheist has something to do with it!

shanafan

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »

Anthrax, the problem is you are too young to be mature enough to have passionate and firm answer about religion. Trust me, being 16 and 23 is a big difference in one's life. You will understand and need God in your life.

shanafan

• Archived User
Who Is Jesus To You?
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 01:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Aug 19 2004, 03:56 AM)
I meant don't consider or call me atheist. I hate anything to do with religions, and yes calling yourself an atheist has something to do with it!

But that makes you an athiest.. oh well
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10