xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Who Is Sick Of Religous Shit Arsed Arguments?  (Read 276 times)

feflicker

• Archived User
Who Is Sick Of Religous Shit Arsed Arguments?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »

satan is way better.... btw

Define adult please

thomes08

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mr. Chips @ Aug 11 2004, 11:19 AM)
afon, I am willing to bet you and I are the only adults in this thread! biggrin.gif

well your comment certainly doesnt show it...  wink.gif

Spency234

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

Bump

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2004, 08:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ Aug 11 2004, 05:47 AM)
Im pissed off with the religous brainwashed shit taking over this forum.
Whatever the topic they can turn it around to God and there religions views on a given subject.

If they appose abortion its because of god.
Gays cant go to heaven!
But war is usually supported???
I dont want this thread becoming an argument about Iraq, that has all been said and done, no one is going to change there opinions.

Its not even just like its proper religions, its all these massive cults like Mormom or jahovah witness.
They quote the bible to prove what they say is correct.
ITS A FUCKING GREAT BIG BOOK!!!!!
your bound to find one quote you can use!

How about a seperate forum for all the religous freaks so the rest of us can debate issues with people that have there own view and opinions instead of those that are ruled by whatever the head of there religion deems fit.

also

STOP TRYING TO BIBLE BASH EVERYONE!!!!!!
A LOT OF US DONT BELIVE IN GOD OR ARE ATHIESTS
WE DONT CARE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So go and shove it up your arse and i will se you in Hades

i completely agree!

the whole point of christianity is to convert the other "savages" to their religon....

krustytheclown

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »

Ok, what is the name of this forum? Oh yeah, Politics, News and Religion. If you don't want to read about any one of these, there is a very simple solution. Why complain to us? Why not go complain to the mods and try to get them to take out the religion part of this forum? Until then, go away.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »

Yes it is politics AND news AND religion. If one is dominating the other two to the detrement of the forum that is a bad thing.
There has been enough people agreeing with me to know I had a valid point.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »

just trying to introduce you to the Man, and to a better way of life

How could you tell me what is a better way for me to live my life?  I'll be the judge of that.  It's no different from me telling you that your way of life is substandard... and a life of canibalism and human sacrifice is more enlightening.

Your religious beliefs clearly make you feel spiritual and help you enjoy your life.  That's fantastic.  beerchug.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »

these religious arguments are stupid, adn i'll admit i've been sucked in a little bit too.  But the fact is religion should be a private thing.  Unfortunately it's not, and our "seperation of church and state" rights are bending by having a president being "guided by the hand of god to fight terror" just as those woman were "guided by the hand of god to drown her children" and "guided by the hand of god to stone their children to death".  Seems a little creepy.  I watched the O'R factor the other night and he had on two europeans and they were both sickened by how religion is such a huge part in president bush's plans for america.  They think it's rediculous, and the europeans know a thing or two about about how religion in government can really fuck people over.

Personally i think it's a bunch of crap and no one will ever change my mind, and no one else will change their views either, especially not on this forum.  So it all seems pointless

thomes08

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Aug 13 2004, 05:05 AM)
So it all seems pointless

thomes08

Then all you guys should kill yourselves. I mean, we really don't exist right? There is no greater purpose, no ryme or reason. Why go on living if eveything you do in this "lifetime" is going to be for naught? Just end it all if you (pointing mostly at Melon here) have no reason to keep on living. Damn...

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 10:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (jesusphreak @ Aug 13 2004, 05:47 AM)
Yes, both extremes are wrong. It is wrong for religion to be forced upon people who don't want it, and it's wrong for religion to be completely abandoned. We need a balance of both, and if that balance includes a President standing up for what God wants and what he believes in, I have no problem with that.

Agreed.

jesusphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »

Honestly, coming to think of it....

I'd like to make this a forum wide thing.

We can all post what religion (or non religion we are), and then discuss why we believe what we believe. We can make it to where flaming isn't allowed.

This is an open debate and discussion - not an arguement...

Would anyone else be interested?

We could give at all another shot in 1 thread, as opposed to 3....

I think everyone could appreciate that....

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Boba_Fett @ Aug 13 2004, 05:18 AM)
Then all you guys should kill yourselves. I mean, we really don't exist right? There is no greater purpose, no ryme or reason. Why go on living if eveything you do in this "lifetime" is going to be for naught? Just end it all if you (pointing mostly at Melon here) have no reason to keep on living. Damn...

laugh.gif

try to teach a dog a physics equation

similar to trying to teach a human the meaning of life

that's right, you have to think about that one

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »

I think he meant it all seemed pointless arguing about Religion, not that life was pointless. It is quite an easy mistake to make???

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Are you mentally retarded????
So we do one thread about the negativivty of religion and the bible bashing wankers are   still going the Lord is great, be like us!!!!

Emerorpsi mentioned "savages" and Jesusphreak is like
I don't think you are a savage that needs converting. I think that you are a person just like me, and I'm just trying to introduce you to the Man, and to a better way of life( biggrin.gif

Why should people who DO NOT belive in god be forced to have a government which is controlled partly by the church?
What about the people in America who are of different faiths, why should they live in a land which is controlled by a different religion to there own, and for them to see that religion constantly being backed by the president.
They are treated as not important enough to have there say, thus they are 2nd class religions.

Wouldnt it be fairer to become a secular state?

Why are you so arrogant that you are right?
Such arrogance needs to be backed up by something. Here is where you fall apart. You can offer us no concrete proof of the lord, while we can offer concrete proof of the Galaxy (all those different planets), evolution, and scientific equations to show it is impossible to turn water into wine (unless you buy one of those homebrew kits).

Your only proof comes from a very old book. I was always told that if the authenticity of a piece of evidence was in question, the source is pretty useless.
People who dont belive in god obviously question the authenticity of the bible...
Why do you constantly ram jesus down peoples throats?
People can express opinions on this forum and have religous belifes to back them up.
You have religious belifes to talk about on this forum, you are incapable of communicating without praising the lord.

You couldnt talk about cheese without going on about Edam being the Lords favourite!
I just think your a bit obsessed? I think in your case you should go have some councilling or something. It is not healthy to be like you.
You sound like you have been hypnotised into talking like a mindless drone.

Basically I want you to just try and stop going on so much.
Every debate does not need god thrown into the centre of it. That just pisses off people who do not belive. You are effectively denying our beliefs and treating them as inferior to your own. That is wrong.

therebelious1

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »

beerchug.gif
i totally agree
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4