xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Bush Vs Kerry  (Read 984 times)

dss311

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

The worst thing is that b*tch Laura didn't really care about her and just continued her speech.

Thats no way to talk about a lady pug_ster.  Especially the 1st lady of the United States.  No lady..(republican,democrat,muslim, whatever) deserves that verbal assault.  Wait I take that back, my ex was a bitch!  Nevermind.......

pug_ster

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Sep 18 2004, 01:34 AM)

Thats no way to talk about a lady pug_ster.  Especially the 1st lady of the United States.  No lady..(republican,democrat,muslim, whatever) deserves that verbal assault.  Wait I take that back, my ex was a bitch!  Nevermind.......

Well, some people agreed that the Ex-First Lady Hiliary Clinton is a Fem-Nazi, what's wrong about that?

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »

Comparing a screaming liberal intent on disrupting an event, to a three year old girl holding a sign?

If you don't understand the difference, then I fear there is no intelligent discource possible with you.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2004, 06:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Sep 18 2004, 02:15 AM)
Comparing a screaming liberal intent on disrupting an event, to a three year old girl holding a sign?

If you don't understand the difference, then I fear there is no intelligent discource possible with you.

I am just saying it was his Dad's stupidity giving her 'Kick me, because I don't like Kerry' sign.  A 3 year old girl doesn't even understand the difference between Republican and a Democrat.  It is the stupid for Parlock to allow her daughter to hold the sign because it is a cheap shot to be in a 'I am a victim' photoshoot.

On the other hand, a mom who lost her son in Iraq has the right to be upset.  When she wanted to know why her son died, Laura Bush didn't care about what she has to say.  That is a disgrace of what Laura Bush is doing to the fallen Troops who fought bravely in Iraq.  And Bush wants his next administration to be called 'conservative compassionism.'

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Sep 17 2004, 09:29 PM)
I am just saying it was his Dad's stupidity giving her 'Kick me, because I don't like Kerry' sign.  A 3 year old girl doesn't even understand the difference between Republican and a Democrat.  It is the stupid for Parlock to allow her daughter to hold the sign because it is a cheap shot to be in a 'I am a victim' photoshoot.

On the other hand, a mom who lost her son in Iraq has the right to be upset.  When she wanted to know why her son died, Laura Bush didn't care about what she has to say.  That is a disgrace of what Laura Bush is doing to the fallen Troops who fought bravely in Iraq.  And Bush wants his next administration to be called 'conservative compassionism.'

Keep rationalizing.

They were carrying simply a "Bush/Cheney" sign, ands they weren't disturbing anything.

The shrill lady might have lost her son, but Bush didn't kill him (contrary to your own personal beliefs). Assuming she actually did lose a son, it still doesn't give her the right to disrupt an event; she could have simply chosen to peacefully protest, but insteas, like the thug, chose violence. See a pattern here?

pug_ster

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Sep 18 2004, 02:54 AM)
Keep rationalizing.

They were carrying simply a "Bush/Cheney" sign, ands they weren't disturbing anything.

The shrill lady might have lost her son, but Bush didn't kill him (contrary to your own personal beliefs). Assuming she actually did lose a son, it still doesn't give her the right to disrupt an event; she could have simply chosen to peacefully protest, but insteas, like the thug, chose violence. See a pattern here?

I think both of those people are in a place where they don't belong (ie, a Bush supporter in Kerry's campagain and vice versa.)  However, unlike in Kerry's Rally's they are never dragged out, but booed out.  Whereas, you don't see any protestor's in Bush's rallys because they are 'screened' and any protestor are dragged out.  And as far as I know, this protestor in NJ wasn't violent.

As for the person who died, he died while diffusing a bomb which he is not trained for.  Bush didn't directly kill him, but Bush might as well be sending him to his death by il-equipping him.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Sep 17 2004, 11:25 PM)
::Waitingforanyonetofigureitout::

user posted image

^_______________^

:::sigh:::

Yeah, it may LOOK like the same guy, but that doesn't mean it is. Besides, the thug had sideburns and his head looks it tapers. Trying to match two people from poor pictures, is NOT proof of anything.... just a wild stretch. There are other details, but quite honestly, unless you have some more proof than that, there's no point even considering such a connection. By your measure of evidentiary validity, I might also conclude Kerry was the guy who played Lurch on the Addams Family.

The union has apologized for it's member's behavior; obviously they figure it was one of their people.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]