xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Bush Vs Kerry  (Read 983 times)

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« on: July 22, 2004, 02:28:00 AM »

take alook its hilarious  laugh.gif jibjab.com

bx2a5z

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

btw, this was a chain letter going around. some of you may have gotten it. its pretty good, read it.

Right, so every crappy chain email I've gotten since about 1995 has been filled with half-truths and outright lies.  But THIS chain letter, THIS is the one that's 100% true!  THIS is the email that we should base our votes on in November!   rolleyes.gif    Give me a break.

Also, that list seems to be jam packed with military people calling Kerry a liar for talking about atrocities in Vietnam.  Well, OF COURSE they're going to say that!  What, do you think the veterans are going to stand up and say "He's right!   I raped all those little village girls right before I burned down their village!"?

btw, readers digest interviewed someone who grew up with kerry and he said he hates him, because hes cold, arrogant, and mean. lol, the people who have actually gotten to know him hate him.

Oh, well NOW you've convinced me!  I was on the fence before, but now that I know that ONE random person that knew Kerry decades ago didn't care for him very much, hell, I'm voting for Bush!  Nobody who ever met him didn't like him!

thomes08

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »

that was funny... this animation not his long ass post i'm in ahurry to go out of town and didn't wanna read it.  I like the ending a lot, and the "You can't say 'nuclear", that really scares me".
I like how both sides are made fun of, it was a lot more middle of the road then your topic implied

thomes08

Colonel32

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 06:53:00 PM »

oh, so you APPROVE of kerry slamming war veterans?

Not only do I approve it, but I thank him and think he is an American hero.

There were atrocities committed in Vietnam. A million people died.

X2Gamer

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

that was damn funny.  laugh.gif

Colonel32

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »

They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

Perhaps we disagree because I don't think Kerry slammed veterans at all, rather the lack of leadership that made them all veterans.

bx2a5z

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (Dark_Link2135 @ Jul 24 2004, 02:15 AM)
hmmm, show me where i said the chain letter was 100% true?  because i dont believe i ever said that.  apparantly you have a very, very active imagination

I just figured that if you really wanted to frame some type of debate, you would have chosen a more authoritative source than spam...  

oh, so you APPROVE of kerry slamming war veterans? 

I approve of people telling the truth.  I'm happy when someone can say what really happened during a war and express their opinion without being branded a traitor by slack-jawed idiots.

gronne

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »

To be honest, I don't think Kerry will be a good president. And I'm sure he'll be known for many mistakes he'll make. You might even consider him to be an asshole, during and after his presidency. But I'm sure as hell certain I want an asshole of a president than a ruthless murderer as a president. When you've reached the buttom of the well, there's only one way to go. That is unless Kerry will start another war, but as the situation is today, he'll get elected because of the war, and therefore he'd be a great hypocrite if he starts a war.

It's pretty safe to say that the world and USA will benefit if Kerry get's elected.

When USA has got some perspectives on it Bush will be remembered as the worst president ever. I even think the republicans will say this.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »

just to add a bit on to what gronne siad, itll be nice once the US knows that its part of the world and not the center of it...

pegasys

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

Kerry wasn't bashing veterans he was just pointing out that war crimes were committed, not EVERY soldier committed war crimes but many did.  They were a bunch of scared kids fighting 4 their lives, but the truth should be told no matter what and Kerry told the truth.  If someone on ur street raped someone and was brought 2 trial does that mean that the witnesses were saying every single resident of the street is a rapest, no they are not.  He wasn't bashing all veterans, he meerely pointed out that atrocities were commited.  At least when POW's are tourtured by Americans they don't say it classifies as tourture they say it's "abuse" so they don't get in trouble.  They president can't even apoligise some intern in the White Hose daily breefing does 4 him.  And all he can say is that it was "abhorent" as if Bush really know what that means. HA.

Sai1002

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »

haha that animation was hilarious  laugh.gif

Dark_Link2135

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (pegasys @ Jul 25 2004, 03:33 PM)
Kerry wasn't bashing veterans he was just pointing out that war crimes were committed, not EVERY soldier committed war crimes but many did.  They were a bunch of scared kids fighting 4 their lives, but the truth should be told no matter what and Kerry told the truth.  If someone on ur street raped someone and was brought 2 trial does that mean that the witnesses were saying every single resident of the street is a rapest, no they are not.  He wasn't bashing all veterans, he meerely pointed out that atrocities were commited.  At least when POW's are tourtured by Americans they don't say it classifies as tourture they say it's "abuse" so they don't get in trouble.  They president can't even apoligise some intern in the White Hose daily breefing does 4 him.  And all he can say is that it was "abhorent" as if Bush really know what that means. HA.

okay, that makes sense.  but still, he was with many of these guys he accused of doing horrible things...i mean, hes trying to get out of the blame while doing this, or at least thats the way i see it.  and i think a united states soldier has every right to do what he wants to preserve his life.  i mean, if hes just killing people for the heck of it, no, thats wrong, but if it is to save his own life - i mean, its justifiable.
and about the article, i mean obviously these guys are going to be dead set against him from the start.  i put it here because it gives people an idea of what veterans think about him.  but, yes, they are going to hate him, because nobody like being told they did something wrong.

and you cant just assume kerry told the truth.

he probably did about most things, or else the liberals/conservatives would be bashing the crap out of him.

yes, the liberals too, there are a lot of liberals who dont like him.

slate for instance, hardly a conservative magazine, ran an article titled "Don't like the senators plans?  Just wait a week"  lol, it was funny.  may have not been that word for word, but it was very close to that.

nemt

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2004, 05:53:00 PM »

I love that movie.  I've been a fan of jibjab since their first "Capitol Ill" movie for the 2000 election, I still have it saved here, somewhere.

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2004, 02:22:00 AM »

omg im crying.
Personally i liked the "hurmon munster" part and the "liberal pussy part" and the part where kerry says "this land is your land this land is my land" LOL

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

• Archived User
Bush Vs Kerry
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »

bump^^^
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17