xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: John Kerry Latest Stupidity  (Read 420 times)

gcskate27

• Archived User
John Kerry Latest Stupidity
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »

wink.gif

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2004, 03:18:00 AM »

beerchug.gif
Your logic is unfallable. Nemt will either not post in this again (ive just reduced the chances of that), will ignore you post, will attack liberal hippies or attack someoens sspelin.

beerchug.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2004, 08:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ Jul 17 2004, 08:18 AM)
Your logic is unfallable. Nemt will either not post in this again (ive just reduced the chances of that), will ignore you post, will attack liberal hippies or attack someoens sspelin.

Actually, I just see if anyone replied to/quoted me on whatever page the post is up to.  It's not any more complicated than that.

Anyway, Bush has a baccalaureate from Yale, and an MBA from Harvard (the first president to have an MBA).  Additionally, he was smart enough to fly an F102.

Questioning president bush's intelligence is a clear sign of straw grasping.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »

I bet he cant even spell his qualifications.

Face ti netm bushes inteijence is sumwot laking.

Its a standard joke the world over, his brains consist of spaggheti hoops and candyfloss.
He is without doubt the stupidest world leader at this time.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jul 17 2004, 11:05 AM)
Actually, I just see if anyone replied to/quoted me on whatever page the post is up to.  It's not any more complicated than that.

Anyway, Bush has a baccalaureate from Yale, and an MBA from Harvard (the first president to have an MBA).  Additionally, he was smart enough to fly an F102.

Questioning president bush's intelligence is a clear sign of straw grasping.

its called money

hes an idiot, he cant even talk in correct english, and i qoute a few

from jay leno in 2000 during the election

(puts on an al gore face mask) "this is more scarier"
- george fucking bush

"we were awares of the situation at hand"
-george fucking bush

"the arbugrafif.........(long 7 second pause knowing he fucked up)............................. situation.......
-george fucking bush

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »

some of my favorites

"A RESULTS-ORIENTED ADMINISTRATIONÂ… WILL MAKE AMERICA WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE-A LITERATE COUNTRY AND A HOPEFULLER COUNTRY."-WASHINGTON, D.C., JAN. 11, 2001

"NATURAL GAS IS HEMISPHERIC. I LIKE TO CALL IT HEMISPHERIC IN NATURE BECAUSE IT IS A PRODUCT THAT WE CAN FIND IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS."
AUSTIN, TEXAS, DEC. 20, 2000

"THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME."
BENTONVILLE, ARK., NOV. 6, 2000

"THEY WANT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTROLLING SOCIAL SECURITY LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF FEDERAL PROGRAM."
ST. CHARLES, MO., NOV. 2, 2000

"STATES SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENACT REASONABLE LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS PARTICULARLY TO END THE INHUMANE PRACTICE OF ENDING A LIFE THAT OTHERWISE COULD LIVE."
-CLEVELAND, JUNE 29, 2000

"ACTUALLY, I...THIS MAY SOUND A LITTLE WEST TEXAN TO YOU, BUT I LIKE IT. WHEN I'M TALKING ABOUT...WHEN I'M TALKING ABOUT MYSELF, AND WHEN HE'S TALKING ABOUT MYSELF, ALL OF US ARE TALKING ABOUT ME."
--HARDBALL, MSNBC, MAY 31, 2000

"THE FACT THAT HE RELIES ON FACTS...SAYS THINGS THAT ARE NOT FACTUAL...ARE GOING TO UNDERMINE HIS CAMPAIGN."
-NEW YORK TIMES, MARCH 4, 2000

"IT'S CLEARLY A BUDGET. IT'S GOT A LOT OF NUMBERS IN IT."
-REUTERS, MAY 5, 2000

GOV. BUSH: " I TALKED TO MY LITTLE BROTHER, JEB...I HAVEN'T TOLD THIS TO MANY PEOPLE. BUT HE'S THE GOVERNOR OF...I SHOULDN'T CALL HIM MY LITTLE BROTHER...MY BROTHER, JEB, THE GREAT GOVERNOR OF TEXAS." JIM LEHRER: "FLORIDA." GOV. BUSH: "FLORIDA. THE STATE OF THE FLORIDA."
-THE NEWSHOUR WITH JIM LEHRER, APRIL 27, 2000

"I UNDERSTAND SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH. I WAS ONE."
-NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, FEB. 19, 2000

"I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR YOU TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR FAMILY."
-GREATER NASHUA, N.H., CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, JAN. 27, 2000

ok i got sick of posting this i didn't even get through 2000 but you have a taste.  This isn't for personal attack on anyone here just thought i'd give people a laugh.

PS if you LOOOOOVE bush you can still find humor in his speeches

thomes08

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

ok all you gay marriage bashers..... seriously, how would this have any affect on you?  

thomes08

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »

i'm sorry for posting again so quicky but i still don't get it.  I'm not gay, i don't care if you think i am blah blah blah doesn't mean anything to me.  But banning gay marriages is only hurting a group of people.  Allowing it wouldn't be hurting anyone

thomes08

People need to get over the religous aspect of marriage.  yeah that sounds weird but think about it.  A LOT of people that get married do not practice any religion and they just do it cause it's the thing to do.  It is a commitment, that's all it is nowadays.  I'm going to get married and my religious beliefs are... well lets just say i'm more scientific than gullable.  Religion has nothing to do if i get married.  I'll get married for love and commitment.  Why deny that to anyone?

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »

congrats!  And by the way i spent a few minutes staring at FWIW and wondering what it meant.  Then it hit me that it's "For What It's Worth", right?

Anyways it's pissing me off that our gov't and fucking citizens of this country segregating people like this.  It's similar to slavery IMO.
FUCK! this pisses me off

thomes08

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »

the drug war pisses me off too.  The commercials piss me off just about as much

thomes08

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2004, 03:07:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  it was pretty much a given with the person we chose to give the ceremony...

and i have no problem with gay marraige... nor gay people in general... anyone who does have a problem with gay people by default is a bigot, and, in my estiamtion, a moron...  wink.gif

and to address the marijuana is harmful commercials, they are just banking on peoples lack of common sense, which unfortunatly works...  dry.gif

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2004, 04:55:00 AM »

Hows is for drugs over there?
Its becoming more relaxed in the UK. You dont get arrested for smoking a bit of ganj anymore.

alwaysonjohn

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Jul 16 2004, 07:14 PM)
On gay marriages:

3) No church will lose their "tax exemption" over such a thing. Churches are not forced to give services to anybody by the government.

Actually if any non-profit organization "discrimates" in any way set unreasonable by the government they will lose their tax-exemption status.

for more information request an issue of www.thenewamerican.com for a daily reading of true conservatism along with joining the john birch society.   tongue.gif

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2004, 09:55:00 AM »

*disregard.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »

yeah the problem with those commercials is that some people actually believe them.  I mean people actually think that when you get high you play with guns.  Wow!  SOOOoooo completely wrong

thomes08
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11