xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Face It Bush Failed  (Read 798 times)

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

tongue.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2004, 08:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Jul 8 2004, 11:25 AM)
its not about the oil
dont you think we would have taken the oil when we were in Iraq?
and what lies are you talking about???
and no he can't just send them off, he needs congresses' apporval tongue.gif

you are an idiot arent you

yes, he did have congress' approval (retards) but now its his call as to how many troops he wants over there, or for how long, or if he wants to pull out

and your trying to tell me, oil wasnt a factor, when haliburton (jesus christ, what a coincidence) is over there right now trying to get the oil back up and running for the "iraqi people" (my ass)

also, what are you talking bout, he clearly lied to us, if not, wheres the WMD's?

o, thats what i though, there are known

rolleyes.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 8 2004, 12:58 PM)
you are an idiot arent you

wow see what would happen if the Democrats or Liberals took over the gov't
they cant even debate without trying to put down the other party
just to let you know, thats not how you win debates

yes, he did have congress' approval (retards) but now its his call as to how many troops he wants over there, or for how long, or if he wants to pull out

well i said he cant just do it him self and again, wtf is wrong with liberals, making fun of the person/people that your debating with wont automaticaly make you win the debate (and it never will)
so if you cant debate with facts then i suggest that you stfu

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Jul 8 2004, 12:17 PM)
wow see what would happen if the Democrats or Liberals took over the gov't
they cant even debate without trying to put down the other party
just to let you know, thats not how you win debates

well i said he cant just do it him self and again, wtf is wrong with liberals, making fun of the person/people that your debating with wont automaticaly make you win the debate (and it never will)
so if you cant debate with facts then i suggest that you stfu

aahahahahaha, i think i just won the debate

as i provided facts, and all you did was whine that i called you an idiot

jesus, why dont you trying arguing, instead of whining

how bout you show me some proof WMD's exsisted in Iraq.....o wait, you cant cuase they never did

or how bout the fact Haliburton is "fixing up the oil", what a choice of a company, a little suspicous of a choice though

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »

Its all kinda funny,

Kerry a few years ago was republican and voted for every policy Bush installed. Kerry voted FOR the war in Iraq, and everythign he complains about now.

Once some oppurtunity popped up, he switched sides, and took a chance at some power.

To me they are all spineless knuckle heads who can't think for themselves, wrapped around partisan politics and feasting on rhetoric.

Bill Cosby fo prez!!!

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (spicymeatball911 @ Jul 8 2004, 01:55 PM)
Its all kinda funny,

Kerry a few years ago was republican and voted for every policy Bush installed. Kerry voted FOR the war in Iraq, and everythign he complains about now.

Once some oppurtunity popped up, he switched sides, and took a chance at some power.

To me they are all spineless knuckle heads who can't think for themselves, wrapped around partisan politics and feasting on rhetoric.

Bill Cosby fo prez!!!

i also love how people bitch that kerry changed his mind

i think once alot of what bush is doing, has done or is involved in came to light (the last 2 years) alot of people changed sides

thomes08

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »

yeah a lot of people were for the war because we were in "danger".  Saddam had weapons and he was going to use them against up.  The terror alert lowered then raised all the way up with people on the news saying any day now a strike would happen.  Repeat 20 times and you have some pretty scared citizens.  Then over the months people do their research and we realize that we were fooled.  People eventually came to their senses.  How did he say it again?  Something like "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, hmmmm, well...fool me twice......hmmm.... well you can't be fooled again"  

thomes08

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (thomes08 @ Jul 8 2004, 06:41 PM)
"fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, hmmmm, well...fool me twice......hmmm.... well you can't be fooled again"  

thomes08

exacty how he said it was

"theres an old saying in tennessee.....well, its from texas....but im sure they say it in tenessee. it goes....fool me once, shame on.......shame on.....you...fool me twice...........well.....you cant fool me two times"

and all the periods actually mean where he had to puase to realize what he was saying was dumb

afon

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (spicymeatball911 @ Jul 8 2004, 07:55 PM)
Its all kinda funny,

Bill Cosby fo prez!!!

Well said.  beerchug.gif

Colonel32

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

Kerry a few years ago was republican and voted for every policy Bush installed.

Thats nonsense.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 8 2004, 02:43 PM)
aahahahahaha, i think i just won the debate

as i provided facts, and all you did was whine that i called you an idiot

jesus, why dont you trying arguing, instead of whining

how bout you show me some proof WMD's exsisted in Iraq.....o wait, you cant cuase they never did

or how bout the fact Haliburton is "fixing up the oil", what a choice of a company, a little suspicous of a choice though

i was simply tellin u to debate with facts and not insults
and no u didnt win the debate

and 67thRaptorBull just tell me how we're taking oil out of Iraq, cuz i would like to know, the gas prices havent gone down yet, so u tell me
and u want to know what we make a big deal that kerry can make a single decision because that would only hurt the country, if he became president (god forbid)
Bush may not be the best president ever but hes much better than  Billy o screw around and hes much better then kerry could ever be

edit: and why cant you democrats just come out and admit that Clinton was a horrible president (accualy he was a very good president for his first term but in his second he was horrible)

thomes08

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

i have a lot of republican friends, most of em i met here in indiana are, and a lot of them agreed that clinton was a good president.  His second term was tainted by the monica thing...... but who made a big deal about that?

thomes08

edit:   "Theres 5 kinds of people in this world:
The people who can count
And the people who cant"

haha

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »

^glad you like the sig
but it wasnt the only thing that made his second term bad
he just did a couple of things that really pissed people off (or at least the people i live with)
but lets get back on topic
the only way bush could have failed this country is if we werent united any more

XPxAxBxLxOX

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2004, 05:53:00 PM »

Just an update about the polls.  I was watching the news and bush is still in favor with 49%.  Kerry 44% and Nadar with 3%.

xFusioNx

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2004, 05:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Jul 9 2004, 04:05 PM)
i was simply tellin u to debate with facts and not insults
and no u didnt win the debate

and 67thRaptorBull just tell me how we're taking oil out of Iraq, cuz i would like to know, the gas prices havent gone down yet, so u tell me
and u want to know what we make a big deal that kerry can make a single decision because that would only hurt the country, if he became president (god forbid)
Bush may not be the best president ever but hes much better than  Billy o screw around and hes much better then kerry could ever be

edit: and why cant you democrats just come out and admit that Clinton was a horrible president (accualy he was a very good president for his first term but in his second he was horrible)

Hey jackass. We're not taking the oil out. We're taking the money that's made off of the oil out.

We went in there guns blazing and now they owe us how much to "rebuild" their country? Exactly. We forced them to pay us to rebuild something we fucking destroyed.

That's how we're getting the "oil" out.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10