xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Face It Bush Failed  (Read 800 times)

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« on: July 05, 2004, 05:55:00 PM »

I hate all this arguing over wether he is a good president or not. The fact is he failed completly at the presidents 1st job; uniting america, thats a fact. The country has never been more split since the civil war, and its only getting worse. I want him out of office for the pure fact of re-uniting the US.

Unfortantly as much as i hate bush, atleast he has a stance on something wich is more than i can say for Kerry. I guess i wont vote this year.

(Yes i know it was stupid to say i hate arguing then start a topic that will start more arguments)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 06:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hercules Q Einstein @ Jul 5 2004, 08:55 PM)
I hate all this arguing over wether he is a good president or not. The fact is he failed completly at the presidents 1st job; uniting america, thats a fact. The country has never been more split since the civil war, and its only getting worse. I want him out of office for the pure fact of re-uniting the US.

Unfortantly as much as i hate bush, atleast he has a stance on something wich is more than i can say for Kerry. I guess i wont vote this year.

(Yes i know it was stupid to say i hate arguing then start a topic that will start more arguments)

agreed beerchug.gif

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 08:27:00 PM »

But does he really have a defined position on Iraq?  It's well known he changed his mind a few times.
And Small Business?  Sure about that?  
I agree he cares about Veteran's and women's rights (aka. abortion?)

*Note: I'm not biased either way.  I'm not  american and If i were I probably wouldn't vote like Hercules Einstein.

cainedna

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 03:12:00 AM »

Changing one's mind isn't a bad thing, in the face of a mistake. Why is that such a sin?

gronne

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 03:28:00 AM »

"To from time to time alter your opinion is what differs the wise man from the stubborn man". (I quoted a guy from Sweden who wrote this, but in swedish it rimes cool.gif Nonetheless it's a good statement).

Edit: Ooops, I wrote it the other way around.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »

its not bush that spit this country at all
its the democrats
i dont care if the president is a complete dumbass (which bush is not), i still cant how anyone could have so much hate for him
its the fucking president of the united states i dont care what you are, you should always support your president in a time of war, maybe not fully but just a little
oh and get this, the librals want to impeach him if he gets voted in a second term
what the fuck it wrong with them???? they're trying to impeach him for what happened in the prisons in IRAQ
well you wanna know wat i think they can just shouve it up Clintons ass  beerchug.gif

oh and i would be very scared if kerry won the election, he cant even make up his mind on what to wear everyday  tongue.gif

gronne

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »

OK. So if Kerry become's the next president and start a war(which I most certainly hope he won't), will you support him then? I mean you HAVE to agree with your president or you're stupid, right. I'd say it's intelligent to understand he's doing something wrong, 'cause I have no idea what he's done right!!!
I'd say it's more important than ever to dare to disagree with the president in a time of war. I mean Iraq didn't attack you.

A completly ignorant post there iwinulose. Please read up for your yourself what you wrote and seriously consider what might be wrong with it.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »

number one ^ that movie is a disgrace to this country and Mike Moore should be thrown out of this country
as for the kerry issue i would support this country no matter what (i ment the country not the president in my last post, my bad)
and i never said that u HAD to AGREE whith your president but if we're in a war then i would think that if you live in this country and you prosper from this country and you have every right that a human is supposed to recieve in this country then you would support it in a time of war, regardless of who the president is
and you cant call me a dumb ass or what ever because of my opinion so i would appreciate it if u would just argue with facts and not start a flame war
because that makes you look ignorant
tongue.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Jul 6 2004, 03:03 PM)
number one ^ that movie is a disgrace to this country and Mike Moore should be thrown out of this country
as for the kerry issue i would support this country no matter what (i ment the country not the president in my last post, my bad)
and i never said that u HAD to AGREE whith your president but if we're in a war then i would think that if you live in this country and you prosper from this country and you have every right that a human is supposed to recieve in this country then you would support it in a time of war, regardless of who the president is
and you cant call me a dumb ass or what ever because of my opinion so i would appreciate it if u would just argue with facts and not start a flame war
because that makes you look ignorant
tongue.gif

well, i would support my country in a war, if it directly had an effect on my country
sure, US soldiers are dying in this war, and i feel sorry for them and i support the soldiers, not the war, because i feel sorry that a dumbshit president named George Bush sent them over there in the first place.
This war is not to be supported, as iraq has nothing to do with our security, no matter wjat magical tale you beleive in, but you should feel sorry that innocent men are dying because George Bush has his head up his ass.

also, moores film was good, you just dont like it because it shows bush at his dumbest (yes, i know its biased towards this administration, thats why i like it)

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

it doesnt matter though, it was the worst movie ever made
and even if it was Clinton they were making fun of i would still find the movie to be bad
if Moore really hates this country so much then why hasnt he left and how come he is still allowed to prosper from it
you cant just come out and attack the president like that, i dont care who it is
and you cant give me any libral bullshit about that (accualy you can but you'll just make yourself look like a dumb ass)
and yes iraq was a threat because Saddam wouldnt listen to any treaties or anything sooner or later he would start to invade other smaller countries or he would start wars with other countries, and you know that he would too

iwinulose

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 01:56:00 PM »

the freedom of speech is a grey area in some parts
have you ever seen a republican come out and attack clinton like that?
i dont think so, its a sign of respect
you may not agree with the president and hay u may not even like him but u still must have respect for him, and Moore obviously does not, which is why i hate his movie and i dont like him

and hell i dont know why we havent taken over Canada yet (lol jk)
and the whole middle east is just falling apart, at least we helped one of the countries
tongue.gif

thomes08

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »

"dont care if the president is a complete dumbass (which bush is not), i still cant how anyone could have so much hate for him"

because i know people who were killed in iraq because bush sent them there.  I hate him because it was not completely necessary.  You NEVER send your children to war unless you HAVE to.  Bush would never send his daughters over there, he shouldn't send others.

"oh and get this, the librals want to impeach him if he gets voted in a second term
what the fuck it wrong with them???? they're trying to impeach him for what happened in the prisons in IRAQ"

If you can impeach Clinton for doing something that has nothing to do with his presidency you sure can impeach Bush for lying to america anout many issues, for putting fear into americans, and for being completely incompetant.

"Hahah, iwinulose sounds like Britney Spears in Farenheit 9/11."

haha i was thinking the same thing

"number one ^ that movie is a disgrace to this country and Mike Moore should be thrown out of this country"

that's such a dumb thing to say.  You do realize this country was founded on protest, right?  Remember history class?

"and even if it was Clinton they were making fun of i would still find the movie to be bad"

I doubt that...

"if Moore really hates this country so much then why hasnt he left and how come he is still allowed to prosper from it"

He doesn't hate this country, he hates what Bush is turning it into.  Again, it's his right to say what he wants about bush, why can't you understand that?

"you cant just come out and attack the president like that, i dont care who it is"

The president attacked us with lies to put fear into our homes.  Then he sends our children to fight a war that shouldn't be fought.  And even if bush were the best president ever you CAN attack the president like that.

"and you cant call me a dumb ass or what ever because of my opinion so i would appreciate it if u would just argue with facts and not start a flame war........................and you cant give me any libral bullshit about that (accualy you can but you'll just make yourself look like a dumb ass)"

Hipocrites look like dumbasses

"and yes iraq was a threat because Saddam wouldnt listen to any treaties or anything sooner or later he would start to invade other smaller countries or he would start wars with other countries, and you know that he would too"

Ummm ok here is your homework:  Read up on all of the treaties and U.N. rules Bush ignored.  I'll give you one:  Kyoto treaty.

"the freedom of speech is a grey area in some parts"

Michael Moore making this movie was not illegal, get over it.  

"have you ever seen a republican come out and attack clinton like that?
i dont think so"

OK...... This statement was more retarded than the one about Moore being thrown out of the country.  Were you in a coma when he was president?  This statement is just flat out wrong

"you may not agree with the president and hay u may not even like him but u still must have respect for him, and Moore obviously does not, which is why i hate his movie and i dont like him"

Holy shit kid.... NO YOU DON'T!  AGAIN, read up on how America came to be.  Jesus Christ you don't HAVE to like, respect, support, or anything else the president if you don't want to.

Oh, and changing your mind is something humans do as life goes on and situations change.  I don't see what all the fuss is about.  I didn't completely oppose the Iraq war when bush fed us the lies on why we were going there, but as time went by and i began to take a major intrest in politics and learned about all the shit bush was doing and learned about the lies, i changed my mind.  MANY people went through this.  There is nothing wrong with it.  When you're fed lies to make you afraid and support a war, then you find out the truth... why wouldn't you change your stance?

People need to actually take a few months or years and read the paper everyday and read online news sites and watch the news before they form opinions based on what they were brought up on as opposed to what is happening in real life.

thomes08

OrkanMan

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »

Hey I got an idea.  Let's make another topic about George Bush and complain about how people keep talking about him.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »

well ok, thats all well and good, but anyone remember the armed forces commercials a while ago? did they mention anything about a war? no they didnt... all they were talking about was money for college... sure there was a possability of combat but im sure people didnt see it as likely, let alone under madeup premises...

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Face It Bush Failed
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2004, 09:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (mirx999 @ Jul 6 2004, 11:46 PM)
I'm not saying this to start a flamewar or to touch on personal nerves or anything like that, but you have to wonder... why would anyone enlist into the military if they didn't want to take the risk of going into war and fighting battles halfway around the world?  If you don't want to go to war, don't enlist in the armed services;  it's that simple.  I don't want to hear any bullshit about Bush sending "our children" to Iraq to fight an unjust war.  They ENLISTED, and are there as a result of their own actions.  It's not like he sent in troops to kidnap your kids and airlift them into the middle of an Iraqi desert.  These people joined the military by choice, and knew they were taking that risk.

yes, but as the Commander In Chief, you cant just send those people off to die for lies and oil even if they did enlist

most armed forces commercials (as gcskate27 said) only talk about how they help you through college or learn new things, not about going off and dying for oil
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10