xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: The Us Presidential Election, According To X-s  (Read 547 times)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
The Us Presidential Election, According To X-s
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 04:12 PM)

You had a leader that hated the U.S., killed his own people, that was harboring terrorists and nuclear weapons.

that says it all, i shouldnt even have to respond to that........

so, he had WMD, where are they?
why is there not trace of them if in fact he had them and destroyed them?
and if your referring to AL-Queda, it was never shown that he had a direct, or even a remote link to them?

seriously, proof of anything you say would be nice, as WMD, were the hell are those? and how can you prove he was harboring terrorists?

even if he was harboring terrorists, that doesnt make IRAQ A DIRECT THREAT, notice the keywoard, direct

shit, even if he had nuclear warheads, he still had no way of hitting the US with him, unless god would permit a Scud missile to fly 10,000 milles  rolleyes.gif

o and the fact still remains, using the war as an excuse as to why the economy is going into a negative 5 trillion deficit, and as to why in the last 3 years, 1.8 million jobs have been lost is still very very weak, and its still bush's fault as he felt like playing cowboy and killing people (whats it up to now, 800 american soldiers dead, and 15,000 innocent iraqi's dead, and for what???)

also, dont compare hiroshima and nagasaki, those were bloodbaths as well

and scribble it in crayon, still wont change the fact

And you cannot compare a wartime-economy after a major economic structure was destroyed during Bush's presidency, to a President who's biggest media event was having an affair, you can't do it.

o and that statement, i can compare them, as clinton must have been doing something right if non of that shit happened during his term, or bush could have actually been paying attention to stop the attack, and once again, dont use iraq as an excuse to the economy, who remind me of the average, ignorant american

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »

o and that statement, i can compare them, as clinton must have been doing something right if non of that shit happened during his term,

You do know that shit started during Clinton's term and the reason it happened during Bush's was because Clinton ignored it. You do know that right? Or are you the "average ignorant american" as well?

How do you still know he didn't have Weapons of Mass Destruction? Intelligence Agencies far beyond YOUR intelligence said they did. Which was an extreme threat to the U.S. Sometimes you have to fight to be free. Refusing weapons inspectors IS a "DIRECT THREAT". And I think it's extremely apparent Iraq was harboring terrorists of some sort, honestly, if you think they were, that's ignorant of you right there.

800 american soldiers dead, and 15,000 innocent iraqi's dead

Wow, 800 americans dead, and 15,000 Iraqs. I know that is a terrible tragedy, but compare it to most ALL wars and 800 dead casualties, think if we DID have that in WWII. That's the reason wars cost money, LOOK HOW MANY LIVES WERE SAVED.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki WERE bloodbaths, which is exactly why we paid to fix them up too. You can't leave a country in ruins or the entire country will collapse. At least we did SOMETHING for them.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 04:37 PM)

You do know that shit started during Clinton's term and the reason it happened during Bush's was because Clinton ignored it. You do know that right? Or are you the "average ignorant american" as well?

How do you still know he didn't have Weapons of Mass Destruction? Intelligence Agencies far beyond YOUR intelligence said they did. Which was an extreme threat to the U.S. Sometimes you have to fight to be free. Refusing weapons inspectors IS a "DIRECT THREAT". And I think it's extremely apparent Iraq was harboring terrorists of some sort, honestly, if you think they were, that's ignorant of you right there.

Wow, 800 americans dead, and 15,000 Iraqs. I know that is a terrible tragedy, but compare it to most ALL wars and 800 dead casualties, think if we DID have that in WWII. That's the reason wars cost money, LOOK HOW MANY LIVES WERE SAVED.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki WERE bloodbaths, which is exactly why we paid to fix them up too. You can't leave a country in ruins or the entire country will collapse. At least we did SOMETHING for them.

what the hell are you trying to say????

your still trying to compare the iraq war? are you brain dead? this isnt a war, is a retarded blood bath over oil and ghost weapons that never exsisted

yea, we did something for them alright, we killed a shitload of innocent people

that explains it all, your just another brainwashed, republican puppet.
are intelligence agency suck, which is evident because of 9/11 and because we didnt find any weapons.......
wow, so if i was head of the FBI and i said disney world had drugs on "its a small world" youd believe them, even if it turned out to be false?
it ovbious they had no fucking clue what they were saying, or else wed have stockpiles of WMD's in our hands from Iraq right now

And I think it's extremely apparent Iraq was harboring terrorists of some sort, honestly, if you think they were, that's ignorant of you right there.

then my point is proven, your ignorant

honestly, you cant call refusing inspection a direct threat, as ill say it again, what the fuck was he going to hit us with, a flying telephone pole (ie, Scud missiles)??
he think he actually had ICBM's, fuck, wake up and open your eyes

your another one of those people that if told to jump will

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »

are intelligence agency suck

he think he actually

your another one

It's like I'm holding a conversation with a fucking preschooler.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 06:06 PM)
Yet again, I don't even need to reply to any of your statements to prove my point is already made.

It's like I'm holding a conversation with a fucking preschooler.

oo shit, you got me there, wow, you argued my points with so many concrete facts and counter arguements i think im beat

honestly, you just went lower down the peg then nemt, that at least nemt, instead of only correcting spelling, made some effort to argue

you actually think that by saying you dont need to argue and then correcting someones spelling in an online forum, you proved a point?
you didnt prove shit, as you cant because you have no idea how in the fuck you can prove your point, or you dont know what your talking about.

honestly, you need to grow up and realize what you just did, correct someones spelling on an online forum

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 06:06 PM)
Yet again, I don't even need to reply to any of your statements to prove my point is already made.

and what the fuck is your point that you proved? that i spelt a few thing wrong? wow, what a good point, but what the fuck does that have to do with the fact the economy sucks, bush is doing a horrible job, iraq is a big fucking mistake and waste of resources as they were never a threat, and your ignorant??

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

iamwithstupid.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »

haha, i dont have to post anymore, it seems you have no facts, and dotn know what to say now

good

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »

Lol, that could be it. Or you're just to stupid and ignorant to hold an intelligent conversation with.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »

wait wait, so i mispelled 3 things, but provided points and arguements, and asked for some proof on an issue from you, so you go and say im to dumb to argue, when in fact you probably dont have any proof and are to stupid to argue?

also, im being ignorant, but your the one thats so sure sadaam had WMD and so sure that bush has made the right moves, yet you dont offer any reason as to why or any proof that sadaam had WMD's???

wow, americans are retarded

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »

You have provided me 0 valid arguement points, you're an idiot, you're ignorant and you aren't even american, why are you posting here?

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 07:48 PM)
You have provided me 0 valid arguement points, you're an idiot, you're ignorant and you aren't even american, why are you posting here?

im half american and half canadien

i used to have the typical american view after 9/11, but then i realized we have to get over it and stop using it as an excuse

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2004, 05:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 5 2004, 05:58 PM)
what the hell are you trying to say????

your still trying to compare the iraq war? are you brain dead? this isnt a war, is a retarded blood bath over oil and ghost weapons that never exsisted

yea, we did something for them alright, we killed a shitload of innocent people

that explains it all, your just another brainwashed, republican puppet.
are intelligence agency suck, which is evident because of 9/11 and because we didnt find any weapons.......
wow, so if i was head of the FBI and i said disney world had drugs on "its a small world" youd believe them, even if it turned out to be false?
it ovbious they had no fucking clue what they were saying, or else wed have stockpiles of WMD's in our hands from Iraq right now

then my point is proven, your ignorant

honestly, you cant call refusing inspection a direct threat, as ill say it again, what the fuck was he going to hit us with, a flying telephone pole (ie, Scud missiles)??
he think he actually had ICBM's, fuck, wake up and open your eyes

your another one of those people that if told to jump will

so you cant respond to any of that, just because i made a few errors?

honestly, grow up

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2004, 05:26:00 PM »

I've already explained myself multiple times, you just keep asking the same questions over and over, ALL THOSE QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2004, 05:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mozart.mp3 @ Jul 5 2004, 08:26 PM)
I've already explained myself multiple times, you just keep asking the same questions over and over, ALL THOSE QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED.

no they werent, you just stated what you wanted to hear, i asked for proof and all you said, well look it up yourself, that doesnt really help your arguement

its a political discussion forum, you cant just say something and not back it up, o wait, you can if your the president and want to invade a country for oil

show me proof of WMD's and proof that sadaam had nuclear warheads and proof he was harboring or helping Al-Queda or proof that the economy is the way it is all because of the war or proof unemployment is down because of the war

show me proof on any of those, and dont just say because the government said so (ie, the CIA said sadaam had WMD's, but i said where are they and you said an intelligence agency said that so it must be true)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6