xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: We Come In Peace?  (Read 73 times)

Banj

• Archived User
We Come In Peace?
« on: June 08, 2004, 06:33:00 AM »

dry.gif

moistness

• Archived User
We Come In Peace?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 07:19:00 AM »

blink.gif

self

• Archived User
We Come In Peace?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »

Yeah, I saw this a while ago. An Associated Press site had a different video also from Mexico, but it's been taken down. I think it's definitely real.

But its not alien spacecrafts though. I say that because the exact same phenomena has been happening in the valley Hessdalen, which is about 50 km from where I live. The locals talked about it for decades, and sometime in the ninetees scientist started taking it seriously. Eventually a camera with a motion detector was set up to record anything that happened in the sky. Their site has lots of pictures taken by that camera. The lights look exactly the same to me as the ones in Mexico. New observations in Hessdalen happens regulary.

What is it? An international team of scientists have been looking at it for a long time, but none of them really seem to have anything other than theories on what it might be. Alien spaceships? Might be, but very very unlikely if you ask me. They're lights we cant explain, that's all. There's no reason to belive there's an intelligent green man inside of them.

Arvarden

• Archived User
We Come In Peace?
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 03:30:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

All you see in the footage is a few lights but the pilots insisted that these light's surrounded there craft for a couple of minutes before making there getaway  blink.gif

Intelligent lights?  

A little off topic but has anyone seen the pictures of Columbia's final decent?  Some people have been saying you can spot a lighting strike in one of the photo's but a few a "legit" sites have said the photo's are fake.