xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Death Of Ronald Reagan  (Read 268 times)

Boba_Fett

• Archived User
The Death Of Ronald Reagan
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ Jun 14 2004, 06:53 AM)

user posted image

Regardless of whether this is out of humor or seriousness, you are the worst kind of bastard. If you honestly believe we are worse than the likes of North Korea, China, or most of the middle east, then I'd like to invite you to have this nice cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP, you ignorant moron. Damn, what is this planet coming to?
user posted image

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 16 2004, 03:27 PM)
Intensecure:

Do you even live in America?

No he lives in some piss-ant 3rd world country where they suck sand out of dead camel butts to get their daily dietary supplement...
laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »

No he lives in some piss-ant 3rd world country where they suck sand out of dead camel butts to get their daily dietary supplement...

I believe that is called Texas...

Yes, I have lived and studied in America, my family has lived in America for the last 20 years. Although I am British, brought up partly in Europe, spent the last 20 yrs in the UK before moving to SE Asia. I have travelled across every continent except Africa. I've seen a few things from both sides over 40 years dry.gif
Although nationality should make no difference to one's ability to make a statement either way.
FYI - that banner was made by the (American!) guy who created AutoCad/Autodesk, one of the more successful software companies in America. His website is very interesting and non-political (well, most of it!) and worth a visit, www.fourmilab.ch where he has written some neat astronomical software and some great articles. And sells that banner on mugs etc...which is inflammatory!
The banner was purely an ironic statement (which is why people like Bloodymary, who suffer from "irony deficiency" get so amusingly riled up) in response to Foe-hammers amusing comments.
I do not wish the American people to get harmed, or for a major terrorist attack on the US, if that was yr misinterpretation - no sane person would. I hope, however, that US govt policy changes to reflect world opinion, as well as the majority of US opinion, and settles matters in Iraq quickly, and reflects more deeply on it's role in the "war on terror", which will lead to greater world instability if not corrected.
Item: North Korea has nukes. US backs off. Message: Nukes create power. Consequence: States will work harder to get nuclear capability.
Saddam had nothing - he was the easy target for political gain.
For those upset, don't take it personally - think harder about why one side sees things one way, and the other side the other. The point was - Reagan saw the USSR as the Evil Empire, did they see his Empire as the same? Hence the banner. Provocative? Good!

xFusioNx

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

wink.gif

Anyway. It's good to know that I signed up for the military to defend the rights of fascists pricks like you!  laugh.gif  Ok ok I know I'm just kidding.

In all seriousness, I signed up to fight for MY country, MY family and friends, and MY beliefs. I'll fight to stop people from assaulting my home until my dying breath. That's just me.

The only way to change things is to take initiative for yourself. Sitting around and bitching and making asshole statements about people you don't even know in real life is not the way to initiate change. Getting off of your computer chair and voting, or running for office maybe? or fighting to make a difference is the only way to enact change. It's a difficult road and impossible for most, but at the end of the day you'll know you made the choice to change your environment rather than sit and critique it.

You seem like an edd-uumaaa-cated person so you should already know this.  dry.gif

Bitch about Reagan in a different thread, this one is meant to show respect for him.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »

Please don't harp the "if you don't like it, vote" crap on us.  Everyone with a brain stem can see the american people aren't smart enough to choose qualified leaders, hell - we were a recount away from having AL GORE as president, and aside from that, on a national level one vote means nothing.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 06:12 PM)
I didn't post that to incite an argument.

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 06:12 PM)
don't you have a cock to choke on or something?

It's not pessimism, one vote does NOT matter in the presidential election, even if the president were directly elected by the popular vote, one vote would still be, for all intents and purposes, meaningless.

I'm not against voting, I just find you and your arguments ridiculous.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2004, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 06:34 PM)
if 1000 fucks like you don't vote that starts to add up.

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 17 2004, 06:23 PM)
I'm not against voting

..and here you are telling me to "re read" a post.

One vote doesn't matter, moron.  If someone doesn't want to vote, there's reason to preach to him or her.  One person not voting doesn't trigger thousands of other not voting anymore than someone voting will rally thousands to vote as well.  Your opinion, much like yourself, is ignorant and irrelevent.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »

xFusioNx, welcome to the list of people that have realized arguing with nemt is meaningless, as he'll either insult your typing, call you an idiot and say your wrong without valid proof, or ignore your valid point completely

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 06:57 PM)
You sir are only looking for an argument and are good at taking things out of context. When you can wrap your head around a political conversation, come on back.

Okay, I think I get it: I'm the one looking for an argument, but you're the one hurling homosexual insults and profanity at me without being provoked...interesting.

If you read my post you'd see I said I wasnt inciting argument, which you obviously thought, I was just stating my views to Intensecure. If you are his lover and want to defend him that's fine

I didn't think you were inciting an argument with your initial post, but you chose to argue after I pointed out the flaws in your post...and what's with all the homosexual insults over and over?  "I'm not going to argue with you, you cock loving gay lover."  You contradict yourself so much you could probably show John Kerry a thing or two.

Anyways... I'd tell you to go and have a drink and chill out but you cant yet, oh and by the way, how would you know ANYTHING about voting in a presidential election when you haven't yet. I bet you haven't taken your lazy ass off of your computer long enough to even register to vote on anything within your district, essentially you probably haven't even voted at all since you turned 18.

Actually, I've been registered since I turned 18, and I'm running in a local election for a state office on the independent ticket, but that's okay, you can live in your fantasy world where anyone who disagrees with you or points out your lack of intelligence is just some loser sitting in front of a PC (and hey, it's largely true on the internet anyway!)

Oh well. When you have experience sufficient enough to base an opinion on, come on back.

It's not about opinion, it's about fact.  One vote doesn't matter - not in the electoral college process, and not in the popular vote contest.  Telling people "if you don't like it, vote" is moronic and childish, if people wanted to hear that, they would watch MTV instead of going to a videogame website's politics forum.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 17 2004, 06:27 PM)
a videogame website's politics forum.

that sums it all up

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 09:17 PM)
Well good for you. I hope you win. Please let me know what the name of the place is so I can watch the headlines for the place to erupt into chaos.

NYS Assembly 92nd District

You definitely provoked me, you called me and my views ignorant and irrelevant. The brain stem comment kinda was thrown at me too.

They are ignorant, and they are irrelevent, and someone doesn't need to be a homosexual to see that.  Like I said, anyone with a brainstem should be able to.

Oh well regardless, I'm not the only one on here that thinks your an idiot anyway. So...

There's lots of idiots here who like to insult anyone who proves them wrong on many occassions, you're no different.  I'm smarter than you, and I understand politics better than anyone you know, "xFusioNx."

This ends our discussion then I guess.

As it should, you had no place posting your comments in a thread meant to honor Ronald Reagan anyway.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 17 2004, 07:27 PM)

NYS Assembly 92nd District

They are ignorant, and they are irrelevent, and someone doesn't need to be a homosexual to see that.  Like I said, anyone with a brainstem should be able to.

There's lots of idiots here who like to insult anyone who proves them wrong on many occassions, you're no different.  I'm smarter than you, and I understand politics better than anyone you know, "xFusioNx."

As it should, you had no place posting your comments in a thread meant to honor Ronald Reagan anyway.

nemt, why do you continue to live ??

all you say is, "im smarter, im better, blah blah, blow me" and all anyone hears is "im a little kid, dont pay attention to me, as i dont know what the fuck im talking about"

how can you even say your smarter or know more politics, when your only rebutle is "you spealt that word rong (o shit, sp....!!!11!!!!11!!)"

for once, use some valid points, with proof to back them up, and stop calling people point of views ignorant or dumb (its a point of view, no one cares what the fuck you think, thats like giving your reply to an editoral, no one wants to hear you), jesus, i dont like name calling but you sound like a 8 yr old kid, my nephew is better mannered.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 10:02 PM)
And another thing... I'm asking this as a legit question... seriously! If you're only 18, how are you running for office? I thought you had to have at least some kind of politcal background as well as a bachelors in something at least. Isn't there a minimum age too? I thought it was 25. Thanks in advance for your enlightening answers.

No public office in the country carries an education requirement (though I doubt there have been many in congress without at least a college degree).  State offices in New York only require candidates be residents of the state (or district/county) for a minimum amount of time, and at least 18.

"You're not smarter than me, but please answer my question containing ridiculous assumption, thanks."

xFusioNx

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »

See fucker? You just proved what a fucking asshole you are.

I was seriously asking you a legitimate question and you say that?

Just because you know something about one topic that I have limited interest in doesn't make you smarter than me. Oh and by the way, I'm not from New York so how the fuck would I know what the requirements are to run for political office in your state. Thanks for proving me right dipshit.

One final point.

You said you registered to vote when you turned 18 correct? Well if one person's vote doesn't count then why the fuck did you register?

Later man.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Jun 17 2004, 10:20 PM)
See fucker? You just proved what a fucking asshole you are.

You're the one dropping f bombs left and right on a family-friendly website's forum.

Just because you know something about one topic that I have limited interest in doesn't make you smarter than me. Oh and by the way, I'm not from New York so how the fuck would I know what the requirements are to run for political office in your state. Thanks for proving me right dipshit.

If you have limited interest in politics why are you preaching at people to register to vote?  You don't need to be from New York to know no electoral office has any requirements beyond residency and age, you just need to have a basic understanding of government, which you obviously don't, so again: why are you telling people what they should and should not do in regards to voting?

You said you registered to vote when you turned 18 correct? Well if one person's vote doesn't count then why the fuck did you register?

There's a vast number of benefits to voter registration which have little or nothing to do with actually voting.  I don't plan on skipping out on voting anytime soon, even though one vote doesn't matter on a national level - because locally, elections are much tighter races.  You can twist words however you want, you're still a moron.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4