xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Bill Clinton  (Read 415 times)

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

although i agree with you maybe you should rewrite your post so it makes since

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (CHRONOSTORM @ Jun 3 2004, 11:30 AM)
although i agree with you maybe you should rewrite your post so it makes since

lol ^
ok heres the deal though (but i still dont think this should be a stupid war topic)
no mater where you fight a war their will be some civilian cassualties
and like nemt said we are trying to keep them to a minimum but its impossible to not have any
and if Iraq invaded the US i would be pissed of if civilians were killed but i cant say they did it on purpose or blame it on my gov't *cough* librals *cough*
lets just stay on topic from now on:
BILL CLINTON SUX!!!

gronne

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

Chrono: I don't really see what's wrong, unless you refer to my long parentheses. But I'm from Sweden so my english isn't über exactly. On the other hand you wrote "since" when you meant "sense".

Seriously, I'd be glad if you pointed out what was wrong, otherwise I won't advance.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (HeLiuM @ Jun 3 2004, 10:56 PM)
So the other day I went into the street and I saw this guy I didn't quite like.  Well he gave me a look, and I thought he probably had a knife on him.  My buds told me to let it go, the cops would deal with him, but I took a few shots at him.  Sure, there was some collateral damage, I shot a few civilians and a few of the guys buddies took out a few of mine, and some more civilians died in the crossfire.  It's okay though, it's not like I TRIED to get those people killed.  I'll just tell the cops god told me to do it *cough* republicans *cough*.  Seriously, how can you not see something wrong with saying God told you to go to war with Iraq.  I don't care how much you think this is a Christian nation, that should offend EVERYONE (Christians that he's calling God a war monger, and everyone else that he's insulting our intelligence by using God's word as justification for diplomacy).

You know for a fact every step was taken to prevent civilian casualties.  Hmm.  If the army didn't have enough intel to tell a wedding from a terrorist uprising before launching a helicopter strike, I'd say they weren't doing their best.  I know one of you will respond with "they werent innocents, they were terrorist bastards".  Well I'm not going to go into how the war is just inspiring terrorism, let's pretend they are all terrorists, pure evil.  The military PR front had no information on the attack, even after it was over the press.  3 days later, the military makes an official statemeny.  Three days for a simple report saying we were in the right, and they still haven't given any significant evidence.

The Nick Berg video, many people in high positions believe it is fake.  Where is the investigation?  Why aren't we being notified on it?  Don't the american people have a right to know who's decapitating their children (yes, we all know who started the war leading to this, but I mean directly).  I don't care how much support you have for the government, isn't this even curious?  What kind of a president condones this lack of intelligence and blatant lying to the American people (Denying he was detained, you can only change your story so many times and expect everyone to believe you.  Of course, you've still got the sheep)? The Bush kind apparently.

but while we're staying on topic,
Bill Clinton was a better president than Bush could ever be. Bush is big on national security, I would feel safer with Clinton leading us than I do now.

were in my post did i bring up god?
no where
and that was a really dumb example
we dont just jump on the streets saying "Hes got a knife, i think, so lets kill every one here"
seriously wtf dude
and no Clinton sux really bad
he didnt even take osama when he had the chance, hes dumber than bread  uhh.gif
tongue.gif

gronne

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »

Iwinulose: As Michael Moore's new documentary says, Bush and Bin laden have had meetings, so why didn't they take him out?

Banj

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »

I may be British and have a brain the size of a sultana but in my eyes all American Presidents are like fucking cartoon characters. I can't think of one that wouldn't have fitted in perfectly as a character in 'Dallas'.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

wtf i still dont c wat a fake over fiqure(god) has to do wit this
ok so because i think that a president that doesnt go after a terrrorist, cheats on his wife, lied about it under oath, and freed prisoners for no reason is stupid, im the dumb one?????  uhh.gif
u need to work out ur logic buddy
oh and:
CLINTON SUXS

nemt

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2004, 05:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (gronne @ Jun 3 2004, 12:28 PM)

???

How old are you, you little fucking punk. Where do you draw the line of whether it's accidental or not? So if Iraq invaded America (they wouldn't do shit like that w/o a reason though, USA got the patent of doing so) and happened to accidentally kill you, it wouldn't matter to you?(would be hard to do if you're dead, but you get the point, hopefully).

Someone should ban you for your cynical fucking views on people's values

It's accidental when our troops are put in danger because bomb payloads have been reduced to avoid civilian deaths.  Your comment about an invasion on the US is ridiculous and irrelevent, because the US doesn't have over a dozen UN sanctions against it, nor does it invade and threaten its neighbors as well as ethnic minorities.

Someone should ban you for using "fucking" repeatedly on a forum which is supposed to be family friendly.  Your resorting to foul language only shows your ignorance and your lack of age.  I don't care if you think you're smart for taking 10th grade government class, you don't know anything about politics or war, and you're a complete moron.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2004, 03:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Jun 8 2004, 05:28 PM)
I agree that SA and the ISI are Bin Ladens biggest allies... much more than the Taliban was - they are also GWB's biggest allies so I don't understand why you don't slam the current administration as well.

'GWB's biggest allies'???  uhh.gif

What kinda of crack are you smoking...

you ever hear of Great Britain, Israel or Spain???

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

That's exactly the point. What does God have to do with Iraq? How can you claim to be objective while saying God told you to invade them? Aren't you admitting your inability to be an objective president, when supreme beings start telling you to wage war?

i still dont c how i said god has any thing to do with this
i didnt bring it up and i dont think that a FAKE OVERFIGURE has any thing to do wit it
and i didnt say god told me that we should invade iraq, seriously u need to stfu

and nemt i agree completely
these morons are still stuck on god, where did he come into play
there just making excuses for there stupidity and ignorace (sp? lol)
president clinton was one of the worst presidents ever.

oh and y is this turning into another stupid war topic, its annoying

nemt

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

Bush never said God told him to invade Iraq, you need to get your news from someone besides tv comedians.

Colonel32

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »

The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

From one of the Mossad agents. Search google in you don't believe me.

Great allies - instead of "documenting" it, why not warn your friends that a few jets are about to hit some buildings and suggest an evacuation rolleyes.gif

chefelf

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 9 2004, 03:34 PM)
Bush never said God told him to invade Iraq, you need to get your news from someone besides tv comedians.

I think he's referring to quotes from the Bob Woodward interview:

Having given the order, the president walked alone around the circle behind the White House. Months later, he told Woodward: “As I walked around the circle, I prayed that our troops be safe, be protected by the Almighty. Going into this period, I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will. I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I be as good a messenger of his will as possible. And then, of course, I pray for forgiveness."

Did Mr. Bush ask his father for any advice? “I asked the president about this. And President Bush said, ‘Well, no,’ and then he got defensive about it,” says Woodward. “Then he said something that really struck me. He said of his father, ‘He is the wrong father to appeal to for advice. The wrong father to go to, to appeal to in terms of strength.’ And then he said, ‘There's a higher Father that I appeal to.’"

For the full interview see here: http://www.cbsnews.c...ain612067.shtml

nemt

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

It was probably in Israel's version of the Weekly World News, or any British paper for that matter - if it were even printed to begin with.

iwinulose

• Archived User
Bill Clinton
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2004, 10:38:00 AM »

ok first of all i didnt turn this into a war topic
bush didnt say he was doing what god told him
and lets get back to Clinton (this is a topic about him is it not?)
i still think that he was one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents ever
if Washington were still alive he'd be ashamed (sp?), of Clinton
personally i dont think he even deserves the secreat (sp?) service that he gets
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6