xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Blame America  (Read 758 times)

Raver758

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »

Im rooting for America I love this country of ours so much freedom!

nemt

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »

Conspiracy theories and "what-if" scenarios aren't facts.  Your understanding of economics is laughable.  Sorry, care to try again?

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ May 20 2004, 08:24 PM)
Conspiracy theories and "what-if" scenarios aren't facts.  Your understanding of economics is laughable.  Sorry, care to try again?

Notice how I occasionally throw in a though-provoking scenario. I never argue any of them as they can go either way at this moment. You can take sides on those if you want. And let me get this straight? In an economy (or anything for that matter) profit is bad? Wow....

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

I did pay attention, which enabled me to win arguments with facts, as opposed to random conjecture and irrelevant insults towards those in power. You appear to be the one who needs to do research, in history, economics, and middle school english.

nemt, all of your replies our based on either  a) your own, anti (opps, i spelled something wrong, o my god, h/-\x0r's)  liberal hate and and pasting of your own phrases together  or   cool.gif) "your dumb, learn to type, your dumb, haha, contraception"

most of the people you argue with provide detailed facts or statements and all you do in response is make fun of thier typing, say one phrase and then boast on how your right and there liberal scum

so, whos the 14 yr old that needs to grow up??

NEMT
iamwithstupid.gif

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »

nemt, all of your replies our based on either a) your own, anit liberal hate and and pasting of your own phrases together or ) "your dumb, learn to type, your dumb, haha, contraception

funny coming from the guy that can't spell anti  laugh.gif

looking at this.. it seems nemt has a much more logical and detailed argument than vince v.

i'd have to say i nearly completely agree with nemt and disagree with you...

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »

laugh.gif  dry.gif

* ViNCe_V hugs nemt

Am I now a hippie? Oh Oh, looks like we are back in the 60's and 70's. "All I am saying, is give Peace a chance!"

EDIT: Kudos to anyone who is willing to read all the posts in this thread...they are quite lengthy for someone who thought they would come in here for an awesome pro-USA thread. As one comedian said on comedy central, no one is more patriotic than an immigrant, "I love USA (pronounced You-Saw)." It is sad that I cannot be there to do protests. But, 14 year olds have curfews you know. HAHA

EDIT2: I just thought of this, America is like alcohol, it is the cause of, and solution to all lifes problems. I know the solution part doesn't really work, but close enough wink.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »

haha EmperorPsiblade, stop sucking nemts asshole, you do it in all the threads were he gets in arguments (and never wins)

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ May 20 2004, 02:43 PM)
haha EmperorPsiblade, stop sucking nemts asshole, you do it in all the threads were he gets in arguments (and never wins)

dry.gif

jeez someone forgot the happy pill today....

yeah and in EVERY argument... nemt usually wins against you!
if you can see that or not...

i am no suckup... i'm only too lazy to type all that up myself!

It's sad that the day that people agree on political issues that they are "sucking thier asshole"..

so i agree with you then i'm sucking your asshole?  dry.gif

drunkpug

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »

rofl vince x you are a troll who for some reason must blame my country for your shitty life... If gw affects you soo much i suggest you get a life... I was not even going to post again but you responding to your own post made me. I dont see what your point is. I noticed in everything you said not one of them was a postive about America. You good sir must have some real problem in your life. Maby poor, undeducated, mad at our success. I bet alot of europe is like that. Hey if my country over and over keep getting owned and did nothing about it i would be mad too. Your anger is miss-directed. See we here in america take your long rant about the downfalls of bush as missdirected anger. Maby you should take the time you spent bashing the usa and use all of your history knowlege and get elected. oh wait. You dont believe in freedom. You would rather have the goverment tell u what too do. I bet in the country you live in all u get is a liberal agenda based report. So keep flaming the usa. But what is soo great about my country is every one has a opinion. I read these boads and other dealing with us but the great thing is the second i get off the computer i dont think about it. I'm always going to be on the high road. but as i can see your anger does not end when u get off the computer. so that makes you a chump

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »

EmperorPsiblade, in most arguments, hes arguing with someone other then me (in which case i just add facts), so if hes not arguing directly at me, how does he always win (and he never won the "kazaa lite argument" as he got to emotional)

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 20 2004, 03:03 PM)
rofl vince x you are a troll who for some reason must blame my country for your shitty life... If gw affects you soo much i suggest you get a life... I was not even going to post again but you responding to your own post made me. I dont see what your point is. I noticed in everything you said not one of them was a postive about America. You good sir must have some real problem in your life. Maby poor, undeducated, mad at our success. I bet alot of europe is like that. Hey if my country over and over keep getting owned and did nothing about it i would be mad too. Your anger is miss-directed. See we here in america take your long rant about the downfalls of bush as missdirected anger. Maby you should take the time you spent bashing the usa and use all of your history knowlege and get elected. oh wait. You dont believe in freedom. You would rather have the goverment tell u what too do. I bet in the country you live in all u get is a liberal agenda based report. So keep flaming the usa. But what is soo great about my country is every one has a opinion. I read these boads and other dealing with us but the great thing is the second i get off the computer i dont think about it. I'm always going to be on the high road. but as i can see your anger does not end when u get off the computer. so that makes you a chump

who? me?

i LIVE in the US and love it!

67thraptorbull.. that wasn't the point... I still think the sucking asshole comment was unappropriate....

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »

Hahha.....does it really seem to you that I am bothered so much by the US?

Okay, I am a little bit. But, I do not waste hours on it. Rather, I shoot up ppl from US in R6 3, it makes for quite a good stress reliever. BTW< my "3rd world country" is japan. You know, the place w/ all that technology.

I apologize for disturbing you in your beliefs about America. Clearly you would remain ignorant and do nothing to change the world, than to actually try and stop your country from making mistakes. I make a difference by spreading knowledge and influencing US citizens to see thw rongs their country is doing.

You misinterpret enthusiasm and knowledge for hate and anger. I am ambitiously spreading negative comments of the US and loving every minute of it. It is not something that makes me angry, it gives me great pleasure. And its one hell of a life.

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »

would they have won with out the US? unlikely...

melon

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »

hey emp wanker i win every argument against nemt. its not a hard my brothers hamster could do it just by walking accross the keyboard.

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
Blame America
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »

I apologize for disturbing you in your beliefs about America. Clearly you would remain ignorant and do nothing to change the world

LMFAO what do u do to stop this HORRIBLE evil country that threatens your life? u shoot people on R6 3

I make a difference by spreading knowledge and influencing US citizens to see thw rongs their country is doing.

weve seen how this turns out. americans probably wont change with or w/o ur influence. hippies tried that and u see how far they got.\

this thread is stupid. it only makes anti's more anti and pros more a pro.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9