xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq  (Read 971 times)

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2004, 03:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (jbp20717 @ May 20 2004, 06:49 AM)
The fact is that American soldiers are trigger-happy twats who'll shoot at anything that moves.  They should have learned from what had happened in Afghanistan - wedding, shotgun fire, bombing, about 40 people killed (sounds simliar) - but they don't give a shit about the local population.  Not only that, but they fire on their own allies without thinking twice - most of the British casualties in Iraq before the toppling of Saddam were through American "friendly fire", the same happened in Afghanistan, where Canadian soldiers were killed by Americans.

Amerian ignorance also caused the death of Italians in a ski-lift when a jet was flown into it a few years ago - the American soldiers seem to act as if using weaponry is a videogame where the life of others doesn't mean anything.

Certainly (like in any military in the world), there are people that are under trained, unprepared and/or 'trigger-happy twats'.   This doesn't apply to entire American military, not even the majority, it's a very small portion.  If any other nation had nearly the number of troops and equipment over there that we have... they would have a few (and I do mean a few) making the same mistakes/errors/whatever you want to call it, that a few of our troops are making.

BTW... since I'm an American... and you want to suggest that we are all ignorant...

quoting jbp20717
Amerian ignorance

Here's a big FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

jbp20717

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2004, 04:17:00 AM »

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2004, 04:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (jbp20717 @ May 20 2004, 08:17 AM)
Of course I'm not suggesting that in a country of 270 million people, everyone is ignorant, and maybe if more time was spent on training instead of equipment, then this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

Having said that, of the 270 million people, you would seem to be one of the ignorant ones if the best comments you can come up with are:

Hey.. just because you are too stupid to know what
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

means, it doesn't make me ignorant...
I chose my choice of words, based on that
it was much easier to say FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
to you then the try to explain reality
to a moron like yourself that wouldn't understand it anyway...
SO, like I said before, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE...
There's my 'random dick flexing' for the day... enjoy...  laugh.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2004, 04:32:00 AM »

QUOTE (Iraqi "Civilians")

Hey Abdul Mohamed Mohamed, let's have that wedding party at 3:00am right next to the Syrian border in a suspected militant safehouse during a religious uprising in an occupied country.  Oh, and check it out, we can shoot our rifles into the air to celebrate!

Iraq mourns, the gene pool lets out a deep sigh of relief.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »

I don't care what their traditions are, common sense should displace it.  It has still yet to be proven these were in fact all civilians, anyway.

baturkin17

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2004, 06:19:00 AM »

you are all morons

HydroBob

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2004, 06:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ May 19 2004, 10:21 PM)
No I wasn't being sarcastic. I can really care less about what happens to the people of Iraq and every one else in the Middle East. They all grow up to be terrorists, bomb cities, start wars.

So as I said, thats 40 less rag heads we have to kill later. Want to call me evil so be it. They have been fighting with each other for 2,000 years and keep dragging people into it.

Hmm, I used to live in the Middle East, Iraq too. Don't tell me I'm a terrorist, you deserve an ass kicking.

I think you should shut the fuck up, you racist bastard. Do you have no sympathy for the people who have died? Perhaps we should send you to Iraq, you wouldn't last a day. You'd be under gunfire within 10 sec.

HydroBob

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2004, 06:34:00 AM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ May 20 2004, 10:55 AM)
Well you wouldn't be the first one to call me a terrorist.

Had some high school punk call me a terrorist b/c I owned an AK-47, drove an SUV and didn't like rap music. So I’m a terrorist b/c I can care less about a country full of terrorists? Fine.

Iraq is not my problem; I didn't want the US to go to war, so I can really care less about what happens. Okay, so 40 terrorists lost their lives, good. Saved the lives of 400 people on the next train they were planning on blowing up.

OH shit. The world is fucked. I'd be happier not reading this topic.

Unbelievable.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2004, 06:35:00 AM »

QUOTE (HydroBob @ May 20 2004, 10:31 AM)
I think you should shut the fuck up, you racist bastard. Perhaps we should send you to Iraq, you wouldn't last a day. You'd be under gunfire within 10 sec.

You appear to be the racist one.  Not all of Iraq is a hotbed of gunfire, most of it is safer for americans than many american cities.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »

wink.gif

HeLiuM

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ May 20 2004, 03:18 PM)
I don't care what their traditions are, common sense should displace it.  It has still yet to be proven these were in fact all civilians, anyway.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?  Oh that's right.. only applies to Americans.  Some equality.

Common sense? This is a tradition, they've done it for years and never before had american helicopters descended on them with an objection disguised as a hail of gunfire.  Common sense would tell that american helicopter to investigate, not "return fire" on the bride groom and audience.  They should've been aware of the area traditions involving guns for celebration, american's do it too (If our soldiers fired off a volley for a fallen comrade, and an iraqi "returned fire", would we be blaming the soldiers lack of common sense?)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  jester.gif
*end of sarcasm*

HydroBob

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ May 20 2004, 03:35 PM)
You appear to be the racist one.  Not all of Iraq is a hotbed of gunfire, most of it is safer for americans than many american cities.

Racist? No. Stereotypical? Maybe. But there's no denying that if an American is spotted the will be hail of gunfire. Let's get to the point, just because someone fired some shots in the air, it doesn't mean they have to gun down 40 people. No way. Like avarden, just some pilots getting trigger happy. If you have a gun, you will be shot, that's not right, even if they are a threat. Does no one realize this is a LIFE. What if the people shot were your mom and dad? Would you feel the same? No. You'd be angry, and so are they, so put yourselves in their shoes. These people don't think evil. Most of them just want to have a good family, provide for their kids and live like us, but they cant. They are forced to fight for their country, just like the US would. The US has no right to march into iraq and just take control, even if it's for the best. Innocent people are being killed, why can't you process that, children younger than 12 are being shot, can you not see the wrong in that? This is so frustrating for me, the US soldiers have sexually abused prisoners and what, iraq gets a 'sorry'? I garentuee you that most of the US soldiers shoot just for the fun of it, some of the soldiers are racist and there's no denying. I've seen videos, hard proof, of US soldiers saying that once they kill someone it's not satisfying enough, and have to kill another, innocent or not. There's something wrong in Iraq, the US.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

HydroBob

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »

Situations and different, and I see your point colonel32, I'd be the same, but some US soldiers just shoot for the fun of it, even when unprovoked. Anyways, it's not like they shot a kalashnikov or an RPG into the air, it was a normal rifle. I'm sure most planes are bullet proof anyways.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11