xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq  (Read 972 times)

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 19 2004, 06:07 AM)
I like how everyone is still bitching about this, even after coalition forces confirmed it was a Syrian insurgent hideout, with supplies and weapons, and almost no one at the "wedding" was even an Iraqi.

I'm wondering why you put "wedding" in quotation marks...  dry.gif

Nemt, you have my word for being a complete jackass...  grr.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (Master-Chief @ Jun 19 2004, 08:26 PM)
I'm wondering why you put "wedding" in quotation marks...  dry.gif

Because there was no wedding, there was a group of foreign terrorists assembling in a known terrorist hideout.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 19 2004, 06:32 PM)
Because there was no wedding, there was a group of foreign terrorists assembling in a known terrorist hideout.

just for the record, whats the definition (yours, and the bush administrations) definition of a terrorist

if you say someone who attacks another country (the us) then that wouldnt make these people terrorist

yea, maybe they were meeting in a so called "terrorist hideout", that doesnt mean they had intent to kill someone
if we can go around, justifying killing people because we label them as terrorists without cuase, thats like being considered guilty before being proven so

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2004, 04:45:00 AM »

The entire occupation has been plagued by false reports filed by sketchy news sources, which they trickle down to legitimate sources like ABC, this sort of high stakes game of telephone ensues.  Fake photographs (such as the children at the hospital said to be from the "wedding" attack, which later proved false) render anything you hear from a source other then CentComm unreliable.  The US military is the first to admit when it's made a mistake, but the "wedding" was no mistake, and Iraq is safer for it.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2004, 06:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 20 2004, 07:45 AM)
The US military is the first to admit when it's made a mistake

wait wait wait

wait
wait

could you say that again, it cracked the shit out of me, please, say it again, that was some funny shit

haha, the first to admit a mistake

i think you mean the first to admit a mistake, once the press or public finds out about that mistake (a certain prison comes to mind), but yea, thats totally different

haha, first to admit a mistake jester.gif  jester.gif  jester.gif

Master-Chief

• Archived User
« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2004, 08:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 20 2004, 08:45 AM)
The entire occupation has been plagued by false reports filed by sketchy news sources, which they trickle down to legitimate sources like ABC, this sort of high stakes game of telephone ensues.  Fake photographs (such as the children at the hospital said to be from the "wedding" attack, which later proved false) render anything you hear from a source other then CentComm unreliable.  The US military is the first to admit when it's made a mistake, but the "wedding" was no mistake, and Iraq is safer for it.

Wait, I think we have a perfect human being here...

So everyone is wrong and you are right...?  huh.gif

Man, whatever you're smoking, SWING IT BY!  laugh.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2004, 09:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (Master-Chief @ Jun 20 2004, 01:43 PM)
So everyone is wrong and you are right...?  huh.gif

No, biased arab news sources, and terrorist sympathizers are wrong.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2004, 11:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Jun 20 2004, 12:40 PM)
No, biased arab news sources, and terrorist sympathizers are wrong.

umm, our news is biased

shit, even your biased

i still like how you label certain people in a sense that there evil and always wrong

i dont condone terrorism, but you still havnt understanded that terrorism is done by regular civilians that try to get a point across, its not like they do it for fun, its obvious (sp) that they do it to try to get someone (the US) to stop doing something, or to leave them the hell alone

i am amazed at people who think terrorists are scum and do there acts for no reason, but its simple (and i know people like you nemt dont want to realize it)
If we live terrorists alone, and we leave there people and all of the middle east alone, then they will leave us alone

but like i said, people like you, nemt, cant accept that
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]