xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq  (Read 974 times)

muerte

• Archived User
Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (Banj @ May 19 2004, 04:30 PM)
Educated, compassionate, informed, tolerent, socially aware, human. Are these just words to you RMS? It is thinking like yours, i.e. ignorant, that has the world boiling over in a couldren of dogshit. Please keep your knee-jerk, moronic crowd-pleasers to yourself, you are only fuelling the arguments against what you champion.

I agree, but back on topic.  I still don't see any reason why you'd shoot into the air when you know you're in a dangerous part of an occupied country.  Please

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

I’m not going to get into a pissing match with a 12 year old over a dumb topic such as this. Just b/c I can care less about some 3rd world country or the people in it dose not make me ignorant.

Now, assuming I even cared about Iraq I mite be angry at my government. But since Iraq dose not want us there any way, I say we should come home now. They blow up cars, shoot US military personnel. Sure, they shoot back and get a few of them.

You shoot into the air in the middle of the night, thats going to bring some one else with bigger guns. And I find it hard to believe it was a wedding any way. Just a bunch of terrorists in the middle of no where having a meeting on how to kill more people.

We did the world a favorer and possibly saved more lives than what was taken.

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2004, 02:36:00 PM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ May 19 2004, 09:37 PM)
Fuck'em. Fuck Iraq and every one in it. That 40 less rag heads we won't have to kill later.

Call it getting even for killing Nick Berg.

note A reason 9/11 happened

i dont like them but i dont think we should mow them down with a chain gun

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (CHRONOSTORM @ May 19 2004, 04:36 PM)
note A reason 9/11 happened

i dont like them but i dont think we should mow them down with a chain gun

What do you want to do with them than? Put them in prison so they can live with three meals a day, have a roof over their heads, get a college education, watch TV, have a full weight room, and all at the expense of us the tax payers? They have it better in prison than on the out side.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2004, 03:01:00 PM »

jester.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2004, 04:26:00 PM »

wub.gif

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2004, 11:52:00 PM »

I totally agree Raptor. It is so American to be blinded by patriotism but as the old cliche goes, pride comes before a fall. It's very easy to play up to the lowest common denominator with all this 'rag-head' wank and I for one am very relieved to read posts from other people who have the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation.
America is NOT the big brother of the world, what has happened in the Middle East is nothing short of invasion and it was conducted illegally. So, although all you 'good ole boys' want to dance round the camp fire shouting 'yaah hoo, shot me a rag-head', you are only proving to everyone else in the world what the situation actually is.
40 people being killed under any circumstance is a tradgedy, I don't see that it being wartime makes peoples lives less valuable.
Just out of curiosity, what's the approx. percentage in America for support of the occupation?

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »

wink.gif

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2004, 01:33:00 AM »

it was conducted illegally

Man you want to brake out and share what it is your smoking? How can you say marching into Iraq, and kicking the leader out of power is illegal? If I were up to me I wouldn't even give Iraq back. It would be the 51th state of the US.

Its BS the USA gos to war, bombs the shit outa X country, says "Oh we are so sorry, heres a few billion dollars to rebuild your 3rd country. Oh and by the way, we will be gone in 30 days, so you all can go back to being terrorists again. Bomb ya again in ten years and cut ya another check."

A few billion of my tax money. And I didn’t even want my damn government to go fight a bunch of extremists out in the sand. I can think of a few things a few billion dollars could do to help things right here. Fix the problems here first, than go help the rest of the world.

If any thing is illgeal it should be giving Iraq back. The US took it, they should keep it.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »

How can you say marching into Iraq, and kicking the leader out of power is illegal?

It was condemned by the UN. USA were never authorizised by the UN to invade Iraq. Therefore it's illegal. USA creates the terrorists, don't you realize that? I bet you a lot more people want to kill americans nowadays. I'm not one of them, but I can certainly see WHY they want to kill you.

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »

Well you wouldn't be the first one to call me a terrorist.

Had some high school punk call me a terrorist b/c I owned an AK-47, drove an SUV and didn't like rap music. So I’m a terrorist b/c I can care less about a country full of terrorists? Fine.

Iraq is not my problem; I didn't want the US to go to war, so I can really care less about what happens. Okay, so 40 terrorists lost their lives, good. Saved the lives of 400 people on the next train they were planning on blowing up.

self

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2004, 02:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ May 20 2004, 09:55 AM)
Well you wouldn't be the first one to call me a terrorist.

Had some high school punk call me a terrorist b/c I owned an AK-47, drove an SUV and didn't like rap music. So I?m a terrorist b/c I can care less about a country full of terrorists? Fine.

Iraq is not my problem; I didn't want the US to go to war, so I can really care less about what happens. Okay, so 40 terrorists lost their lives, good. Saved the lives of 400 people on the next train they were planning on blowing up.

What everyone else in this forum has understood is that Iraq is not a country full of terrorists, but a country full of people. People like the ones you meet everyday. Like your friends and family.

It's so basic that I don't even know how to explain it to you.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2004, 02:25:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

edit, self, i know what you mean, meaning that the insurgents killing us are not terrorists, there iraqi people that dont want us here (and if there terrorists, so was George washington, and all the revolutionary fighters, which meant america was founded by terrorists)

jbp20717

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2004, 02:49:00 AM »

The fact is that American soldiers are trigger-happy twats who'll shoot at anything that moves.  They should have learned from what had happened in Afghanistan - wedding, shotgun fire, bombing, about 40 people killed (sounds simliar) - but they don't give a shit about the local population.  Not only that, but they fire on their own allies without thinking twice - most of the British casualties in Iraq before the toppling of Saddam were through American "friendly fire", the same happened in Afghanistan, where Canadian soldiers were killed by Americans.

Amerian ignorance also caused the death of Italians in a ski-lift when a jet was flown into it a few years ago - the American soldiers seem to act as if using weaponry is a videogame where the life of others doesn't mean anything.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11