xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq  (Read 973 times)

muerte

• Archived User
Americans Kill 40 At Wedding In Iraq
« on: May 19, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (nagmine @ May 19 2004, 01:38 PM)
I saw this on yahoo news
read here

http://news.yahoo.co...a/iraq_attack_6

I tell u one thing Im certainly not very proud of america at this moment.
I understand that they may have shot becuase they thought the gunfire was hostile but damn dont u think after they shot off one round off that helicopter they contuined to shoot for the wedding? no, think of all those women and children its a shame . mad.gif

think of the husband and wife who got marryed ,family and friends killed right in front of them  sad.gif

If I shot rounds into the air in a public place... I'd expect to be killed as well.  They should have been much more cautious, even if it is a tradition.  Times are changing.  Know that you shouldn't fire a gun into the air, especially since those "evil" American soldiers are keeping a watchout for any sort of gun fire.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

As an occcupying force America should know the traditions. This isnt the first time this has happened.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »

Tradition or not, people need to accept when they're being occupied.  If I started shooting a rifle into the air at a wedding, and the cops were right outside, I'm sure they wouldn't just ignore it, regardless of my religion.

Perhaps also, if hostile fire didn't so often come from mosques and other religious buildings, soldiers would be less likely to react so harshly to celebratory gunfire.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »

so what do you want the 10 men with rifles who are validly defending there country to do, attack our troops in the open? They would last about 5s

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ May 19 2004, 03:50 PM)
so what do you want the 10 men with rifles who are validly defending there country to do, attack our troops in the open? They would last about 5s

Is english your first language?  Because if it is, I'm really glad I didn't go to the same school you did.

The "ten men with rifles" aren't validly defending anything but radical islamist ideaology, which is not widely supported by the Iraqi people, or even Saddam's former regime.  Just to play ball with you, are mosques the only cover combatants can take in a city?  Is it just a mosque in a giant open field?  No, they choose to fire from mosques specifically, it has nothing to do with protection.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

So who gives a crap if my English isnt upto your standard. I have a Masters in Electronic Engineering, not English language.

So they are not allowed to defend there country from an invading force?

They dont fire just from mosques, they choose tactical positions.

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ May 19 2004, 03:14 PM)
They dont fire just from mosques, they choose tactical positions.

sure they do...  dry.gif

if anyone EVER sees me fire a gun into the air at a wedding... PLEASE... blow my frickin' head off!  wink.gif

they knew better and if they didn't then we have 40 less retards in the world...

natural selection... survival of the fittest...  wink.gif

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

They have there customs, we have our customs, and you have yours.
What about the 21 gun salute?  
Isnt that a custom?
You shouldnt be so ignorant to other peoples beliefs.
Are you one of those select Americans who feels they are better than everyone else? wink.gif

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 12:34:00 PM »

I just have 1 question...

With the situation over there,

what the fuck are people doing getting married?
huh.gif

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (nagmine @ May 19 2004, 12:38 PM)
I tell u one thing Im certainly not very proud of america at this moment.
I understand that they may have shot becuase they thought the gunfire was hostile but damn dont u think after they shot off one round off that helicopter they contuined to shoot for the wedding? no, think of all those women and children its a shame . mad.gif

think of the husband and wife who got marryed ,family and friends killed right in front of them  sad.gif

Fuck'em. Fuck Iraq and every one in it. That 40 less rag heads we won't have to kill later.

Call it getting even for killing Nick Berg.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »

This was in a remote part of Iraq, they are noway near Baghdad and they are meant to be liberated arnt they?

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ May 19 2004, 04:37 PM)
Fuck'em. Fuck Iraq and every one in it. That 40 less rag heads we won't have to kill later.

Call it getting even for killing Nick Berg.

Are you being sarcastic, or are you just evil?

Look, this may turn out to have been Iraqi or foreign fighters, shooting at the Military.  I mean... a 3 a.m. wedding???  and so close the the Syrian border???

I don't believe it was a wedding party... but if it was... it was a terrible travesty...

EDIT: btw, there are people that believe the the US government ordered Nick Berg murdered by Russian mercenaries.. and there are those (myself included) that believe the Nick Berg was murdered by non Iraqi Al Queda terrorists, but I don't think anyone really believes that Nick Berg was murdered by Iraqis...

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (BloodyMary @ May 19 2004, 03:02 PM)
Are you being sarcastic, or are you just evil?

No I wasn't being sarcastic. I can really care less about what happens to the people of Iraq and every one else in the Middle East. They all grow up to be terrorists, bomb cities, start wars.

So as I said, thats 40 less rag heads we have to kill later. Want to call me evil so be it. They have been fighting with each other for 2,000 years and keep dragging people into it.

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »

Educated, compassionate, informed, tolerent, socially aware, human. Are these just words to you RMS? It is thinking like yours, i.e. ignorant, that has the world boiling over in a couldren of dogshit. Please keep your knee-jerk, moronic crowd-pleasers to yourself, you are only fuelling the arguments against what you champion.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »

honestly there is loads of them on this forum and none of them have any sense of irony.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11