xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tornado  (Read 84 times)

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Tornado
« on: April 21, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

Well, I heard sirens at about 6 or 7 oclock. I thought who gives a shit. They always go on when its storming and windy. Well I was playing Splinter Cell for a few hours turn on the news about 9. Turns out the power is off on every house in practically Joliet almost. I still had lights, cable, internet, etc.. on my block/neighboorhood that I know of. Well I turned on the news and also seen that there was a tornado around lockport or something (not to far from where I live). Then I hear Joliet, im like WTF I felt no tornado or anything. Turns out it went right past my street preety much, and destructed a whole walgreens (like practically walkable from my house) and then there were tons of houses clapsed by my house as well. There wasn't even a branch that fell on my yard or off the tree. I seriously laughed my ass off. Its just funny not knowing a tornado is right down the street, but saying how the fuck after you go outside and its completly normal in my yard, but not my neighbors. No deaths involved in the tornado, but theres deaths in other countys bordering us.

By the way im in Joliet, Illinois I think its on every channel right now here.

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Tornado
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 04:20:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

Sucks to be you!  ohmy.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Tornado
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 04:22:00 PM »

jester.gif

AnThRaX