xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The 2004 Presidential Election  (Read 569 times)

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
The 2004 Presidential Election
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »

all you religous fanatics make me crazy... the next level of evolution is obviously genetic enhancement!

My views seem radical... but they are common sense when you really thin kabout it...

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »

Both theories, evolution and creation, have loopholes big enough for Darwin to sail his entire voyage through, but creation is a bit more ridiculous.

HydroBob

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2004, 04:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (EmperorPsiblade @ May 19 2004, 01:17 AM)
all you religous fanatics make me crazy... the next level of evolution is obviously genetic enhancement!

My views seem radical... but they are common sense when you really thin kabout it...

I really couldn't agree more.

No religion for me.

You know the average person spends more than 3 years in church when you put all the hours together? They could have built a city made of popsickle sticks!

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »

Hmm, some people need to read a bit more... of different opinions

Some people need to read less... BS that is fed to them through so called free democracy reporting agencies

Read some history books about governments and society in general, not just our own, and the beginning of government in fact, and its evolution. Its easy to see how really, we have crap to choose from for a president in the U.S. right now. Though I would hate to see a dumbass with an IQ of about 90-95 back in office, I wouldn't like to see his opposition there either, a dumbass with an IQ of maybe 105-110...

Oh well, just because of the lame other choice I am faced with, and the truth of the matter (electorial vote will be heavily weighted to BUSH), I must re-elect our current, led by his balls (which are tugged daily by his daddy and cabinet members) not by the brain he lacks, president...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]