xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: The 2004 Presidential Election  (Read 567 times)

iwinulose

• Archived User
The 2004 Presidential Election
« on: March 31, 2004, 08:39:00 AM »

im going to say it right now so i dont get in trouble
voting should be unonomouse (sorry cant speel...LOL  spell)
if u would like to post who u will be voting for, or would vote for (if ur under age) than do it

oh and dont vote if ur not in the USA cause that doesnt help at all thank u smile.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 02:49:00 PM »

Bush is unstoppable.

The democrats could've at least nominated someone with some semblence of integrity, but instead they settled for dukakis and kennedy's lovechild.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 06:38:00 AM »

i dont even know how they are tied Bush is going to kick ass!
smile.gif

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 06:45:00 AM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Apr 1 2004, 11:38 AM)
i dont even know how they are tied Bush is going to kick ass!
smile.gif

The popular vote is going to be close, but in the electoral college, it's going to be a blowout.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

what do u mean by that parkerbender?
and its still even sad.gif
Bush should be wining smile.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »

I am going to chalk another one up for the current president and my hero   wink.gif

Note:  If the economy continues forward and we pull out Bin Laden around Election time it is a complete shoe-in

IndieSnob

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 09:46:00 PM »

And to think I admired you so much because all of your help with some of the early protections you helped me with Lepper, and now this...  wink.gif

It's ok, I know we all have our own views. Yours just happens to be wrong  laugh.gif

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 05:45:00 AM »

Bush will clean Kerry's clock.  Even if he didnt Hillary and Bill would see that he (Kerry) would lose the election.  She's determined to be prez in '08 and THAT will be a hell of an election.   pop.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »

she may run but she wont win  smile.gif
(and im always right  laugh.gif , or at least i will be about this one)
smile.gif

parkerbender

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »

and the saddest thing will be the 48% of the united states which re-elects him amazed that he captured bin ladden just weeks before the election, omg! i cant believe how he did that !  no, theyre saving ladden for right before the election, the sad thing is that bin ladden is the last thing we have to worry about if bush gets re-elected.  the whole world is starting to want our ass and there are too many superpowers for the us to get an imperialistic itch.

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »

The green party candidate will be eitehr Nader, Camejo, or both!

Ill go Camejo over nader I think. NOt that anyone else cares.

ehb

BTW, if the whole Save bin laden till november thing happens, shouldnt that PROVE what con artists the bush family is full of? That would be something to revolt over. That's some straight sci fi shit, for them to pull something like that, as if what's going on right now is a movie. They better not do that shit or else.. or else.. us lazy Americans wont do shit, NM

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »

Don't watch CNN, guys. Read a real political book or follow the Associated Press, hell, even the BBC tells the truth. CNN and all other American news organizations are just fed information what the White House wants to be spewed out. Bush is bad. War is bad. Capitalism is bad. Facism is bad

I don't think that any news organization is more truthful than any others.  There is always an angle to the story that being reported.  If not, nobody would watch or read the news.  Or books for that matter.  It's only entertainment.  I myself try to read as many different opinions as possible and try to discern the truth from from what I am being given.  

By the way....I voted Bush.

Sir_Vival

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »

You might call saving Bin Laden for election time being a con artist, but all it is is politics.  It's dirty, and Kerry would do it too.  It's not like Clinton never pulled any stunts *cough*bombing-Iraq-when-lewinsky-trial-was-happening*cough*.  

Heck, FDR TRIED to get Germany to use their subs against our ships by having us travel with Britain cargo ships.

And about who will win...I dunno.  A lot can happen in the time that is left.  All I know is Kerry hasn't set up an agenda one bit, and that worries me.  All he does is diss Bush's policies..when I have yet to hear what HE is going to do yet.

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »

I dunno. A lot can happen in the time that is left. All I know is Kerry hasn't set up an agenda one bit, and that worries me

You haven't been looking, Kerry has evolved a pretty full platform already, even without a Vice President on the bill yet.

Look up the Bush platform as well

They both have big sites.... just don't ever use one website for sources, weigh both and then use common sense because they are both spun out of control

John Edwards and Senator Mccain should run independent  tongue.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »

biggrin.gif , 14 for Kerry uhh.gif, so bush is winning  tongue.gif )

come on ppl vote! (for bush smile.gif)
smile.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8