xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: U.s. Forces Have Captured Saddam Hussein  (Read 1288 times)

gronne

• Archived User
U.s. Forces Have Captured Saddam Hussein
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2003, 02:39:00 PM »

Yes I definately have heard that you have some pretty ladies over there and I would love to visit someday, maybe take one home with me!  I doubt it but a man can dream can't he??

No, that's what I don't like, people stealing our chicks to other countries smile.gif  Let the elite chicks stay here tongue.gif  

I don't use to take them home to me, I always follow them home, so I can leave in the morning, without they knowing where I live  tongue.gif

Let me tell you this, it's very easy to skip computers here.

But I guess they have some fine women in Canada as well. Celine Dion doesn't exactly give me a hard-on, but she's not ugly biggrin.gif  Have you seen Tiger Woods chick? She's from Sweden and she is looks damn nice.

As you stated, very off-topic cool.gif  

But I could say one thing

we both live in kick ass countries in no immediate danger from all of this so why don't we just chill.

Yes but this is the thing that when we're living in our wealthy countries, we should consider the poor one's extra much, and make sure our countries try to help them, and as of now we definitly don't. Because they're living a lot tougher.

ON-TOPIC again ohmy.gif

SadSammy

• Archived User
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2003, 03:44:00 PM »

Why am I such a bad guy?  I said yesterday that you should be proud of your country no matter where your from.

You should actually read what I type before you even bother to comment.

SadSammy

• Archived User
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2003, 04:03:00 PM »

ONCE AGAIN, I REPEAT,.......I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYONE OR ANY COUNTRY.

ONCE AGAIN, I REPEAT,.....I SAID YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY NO MATTER WHERE YOURE FROM.

But I've had several RUDE INCONSIDERATE MEAN THINGS said to me.

Ya know what?  Forget you people.  Like someone already said, arguing over the internet is retarded.  It doesn't matter if you swear and make your letters real big or whatever, your still a computer nerd in the first place so it's not like you scare me or anything.

And for the record, this whole thing was started by some of the foreigners on this board anyways.  Nobody was even saying anything bad about England or Europe and you guys had to start talking about how the Americans think they're better than anybody else.  And I can't stand up for my country.

Well, the foreign people on this board have obviously outnumbered the U.S. people and all of a sudden, everything I say about the U.S. isn't true and you people are telling me that I'm brainwashed, and that everything on United States televison is propoganda.

Talk about unfare.

I'll stay in the U.S......you people are rude.

HeLiuM

• Archived User
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2003, 07:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (gronne @ Dec 19 2003, 11:54 PM)
Ok, it's the majority. So what. Had 97% or something supported the captured, then I could have understood it, but now it's more like 70%. But I myself thought he was an asshole, and would like to seee him dead/caught, but in a completely different way.

were you hoping to see him die from a heart attack? or did you expect him to choke from his food sometime in the near future? honestly, how would you like to see him get caught?

muggs

• Archived User
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2003, 10:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (gronne @ Dec 19 2003, 06:06 PM)
And one things for sure, Sweden has the worlds prettiest ladies, and that I guess you have heard tongue.gif

Europe must be a great place to live. I have been to Holland and I only saw a handful of average ladies the rest of them (that were not old) were beautiful. My friend has been to Italy and he said the same thing. Do you deport the ugly ones or something?

Also to those who can't understand why us Americans aren't coming across as too openminded ever consider that it is because we are being bashed on by most of you instead of giving constructive criticism? I'll tell you I think there are tons of things that are fucked up in our government but if you slam my country I will defend it to the death.

InMyTree
Have you ever been anywhere else BUT the US? I live in London, but I have travelled around the world a bit.. recently I was in New York (snowed the whole time, was a great trip) and I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Fox! They were still on about Weapons of Mass Destruction! The rest of the world is over this by now.. they know that the government was lying.. but there fox are, still questioning matters! The US people are one of the nicest people (as a whole) around.. I couldn't believe how friendly and outgoing you guys are.. I think its great, but you are getting siliently screwed over and you don't even know it..

You came to New York and you still think we're nice? uhh.gif Where in New York?  I thought we held the US title for biggest assholes. We're gonna have to try harder. smile.gif

muggs

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2003, 06:14:00 AM »

Europe must be a great place to live. I have been to Holland and I only saw a handful of average ladies the rest of them (that were not old) were beautiful. My friend has been to Italy and he said the same thing. Do you deport the ugly ones or something?

Holland, well they look OK. But it's a little funny, because I spoke with a guy from Netherland earlier this year saying he was envious of our beautiful ladies. Come to Sweden and see for yourselves. Nothing's like a blonde cool.gif

were you hoping to see him die from a heart attack? or did you expect him to choke from his food sometime in the near future? honestly, how would you like to see him get caught?

I could just say that if you had terrorists in the world before, it just got worse. Never have USA been as disliked as now. And I can't sit here coming up with constructive ideas, but sanctions could perhaps help a little, I read it would be possible to put sanctions directly to Saddam. Can't remember how, but I guess they had some good ideas. More importantly is that USA didn't even try any other option but war. But it's tough, I'll give you that.

Edit: I just had to add a comment here. You wondered if he would possibly choke from food. Well as far as I can remember we almost got Bush that way, didn't we biggrin.gif  But I suppose Saddam knows the importance of chewing, so I guess that wouldn't happen.

ONCE AGAIN, I REPEAT,.....I SAID YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY NO MATTER WHERE YOURE FROM.

I would not be proud of my country if it wasn't good to me or other people. I can't remember I've said  USA is bad to it's people, but it's definitly not good to other countries. And I really do think USA is not good to it's own citizens either for that matter, but you guys apparently like it. I say as InMyTree, "you're getting silently screwed over and you don't even know it."

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2003, 06:32:00 AM »

smile.gif

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2003, 06:13:00 PM »

If someone could tell me one good thing coming from patriotism, I'd be very suprised.

laugh.gif Me waits for someone to say the patriot act ph34r.gif

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2003, 06:28:00 PM »

I wish youd make your sarcasm more self evident. For those who DONT know, the patriot act was passed by our friends John Ashcroft and his fuck friends, the bush family/ republigangsters. It basically strips us of our many rights as long as they call us a terrorist first.

"Excuse me Mr' bush, but did you just punch that kid, fuck his cat and steal his dads wallet!"

" Well I most certainly did, but since they was terorists, it was alllll cool under that there patriot act."

Well, maybe not that, but you understand what I mean. Wire taps, home entry, NO WARRANT NEEDED!!!  Seriously people, er.... American people, be araid of the patriot act. IT's scary shit!

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2003, 07:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (AkumAPRIME @ Dec 20 2003, 10:28 PM)
I wish youd make your sarcasm more self evident. For those who DONT know, the patriot act was passed by our friends John Ashcroft and his fuck friends, the bush family/ republigangsters. It basically strips us of our many rights as long as they call us a terrorist first.

"Excuse me Mr' bush, but did you just punch that kid, fuck his cat and steal his dads wallet!"

" Well I most certainly did, but since they was terorists, it was alllll cool under that there patriot act."

Well, maybe not that, but you understand what I mean. Wire taps, home entry, NO WARRANT NEEDED!!!  Seriously people, er.... American people, be araid of the patriot act. IT's scary shit!

Once again, AkumAPRIME states his undesired views on American policy...

If you live in the U.S.A... get out...

If you don't... find something better to bitch about...

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2003, 08:46:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2003, 09:02:00 PM »

Everything is pointless, so why do anything? For the fun of it, for "edification" though I believe that in itself cannot exist. It is pleasing. Assuming A is A, a basic Aristotelian premise, we can assume existance exists. With that in mind, the Bush family is a manipulative force that uses us for the betterment of it and it's own. Is that a "good" place to live?  I'm not sure, but I'm going to say no! Whether or not  my comments are "wanted" is jsut as meaningless. Are any of the opinions on this thread, (and tell me if you think any of these things are other than opinion!) wanted? They're here for no purpose other than to be.

My point, despite all else, was that laws are being passed under the pretense of a Major terrorist threat, of which there is no true reality due to our increased level of vigilance, that undermine the basic rights of the citizens of this country. It's fairly simple, and put out there for those who care.

If you don't, B, then that's fine. With all that said, I also agree this is one of the better places to live. Why? because it suits our enslavers to have us be happy and technologically superior to the rest of the world to better suit their needs. Thus, we remain happy and unwitting servants. Would you be my dog simply because I make my bitch happy and keep her well fed? Cool. From now on, you're lookformemybitch.

ehb

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »

not even worth my time inebriated

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2003, 09:29:00 PM »

you're far too presumptuous. I have pictures of your bitch mother. And if you don't want to war, don't respond to flame posts. I love that Im not worth enough of your time for you to post a reply to me, very.... consistant, no? Anyway, I'm a citizen oft his great country, founded by those who didn't want to pay their taxes sooooo much, they started a war. Forgive my unpatriotic act of criticism mybitch. forgive me.

Any other Americans who understand and recognize the need for active criticism of a government passing laws that restrict our freedom, I remind you that 2004 is coming. The year 2004 is a voting year where, hopefully, a new and better president will take office. Just remember, GO GREEN

ehb

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2003, 09:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (AkumAPRIME @ Dec 21 2003, 01:29 AM)
GO GREEN

rotfl.gif

I should have guessed...

there's no hope for you...

rotfl.gif
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16