xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: U.s. Forces Have Captured Saddam Hussein  (Read 1277 times)

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
U.s. Forces Have Captured Saddam Hussein
« on: December 31, 2003, 07:24:00 AM »

(this thread has mutated faster than a cockroach in Chernobyl)

We ALL know french fries were given to us by our Alien progenitors as proof of god. They're so yum diddly umptios, how could they not prrof that a being of incredible power exists simply to allow such goodness to be?

ehb

evilhomer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »

i cant name one good thing he has done for this country

I can

1: He is one of the first presidents to really show why you should not F*ck with the U.S.A

2: He has turned around a stock market nosedive that started with clinton and exploded durning 9/11

3: EXPOSED how the gov't really works (i'm sorry if you think the gov't could not screw you over before the pat. act, all they had to do was plant some evedence, and that's not very hard.)  Now the people know

4: He is the only president that stands up for what he thinks, unlike clinton who said "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" insted up walking up to his wife and tell her to pack her shit.

GO U.S.A!  biggrin.gif

(Random Homer Simpson's quote: Keep up the roughhousing, boy. Without a strong male presence you could go sissy any moment! Oh, these stubborn grass stains!)

HeLiuM

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

telling countries not to "fuck with us" is not good diplomatic relations anyway, fear is not a good way to make friends.

and where do you get off thinking he actually helped the country economically

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (evilhomer @ Jan 8 2004, 02:24 PM)
i cant name one good thing he has done for this country

I can

1: He is one of the first presidents to really show why you should not F*ck with the U.S.A

2: He has turned around a stock market nosedive that started with clinton and exploded durning 9/11

3: EXPOSED how the gov't really works (i'm sorry if you think the gov't could not screw you over before the pat. act, all they had to do was plant some evedence, and that's not very hard.)  Now the people know

4: He is the only president that stands up for what he thinks, unlike clinton who said "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" insted up walking up to his wife and tell her to pack her shit.

GO U.S.A!  biggrin.gif

(Random Homer Simpson's quote: Keep up the roughhousing, boy. Without a strong male presence you could go sissy any moment! Oh, these stubborn grass stains!)

And we also have a president that

1. Didn't even serve his rich ass in the national guard like he was supposed to. So he is a pussy!

2. Trys to solve problems that his father failed to do years ago.

3. I can go on and on just with minor and major stuff!

drunkmunk

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »

"By going after Iraq, a country who was not, by any stretch of the word, a threat to the US? Meanwhile, the good thing we HAD going in Afghanistan was left to become its own mess. Now nearly 500 US soldiers have died for no reason. Also, now that Bush has cried wolf and pissed of 90% of the world, who's gonna have our back when we *really* need it?"

who the hell has "had our back" prior to this? the same people that have our backs now: namely England and Australia. The only time Germany or France help out with shit is if it is in their own fucking backyard (like the Balkans) which by the way we still have 5 times more troops there then those assholes anyway. Besides that who is really gonna fuck with us anyway? Korea? fuck no they can't afford a war and they know it they were using to nukes to get some economic help. In my opinion we shoulda fucking went after their asses first (but they have no oil).

"Clinton led the biggest economic expansion in history"

yeah during the "dotcom boom" like that was anything he did. as a matter of fact because it didn't get regulated it led partly to where we're at now

"Yeah, how terrible to lie about a blow job. Bush, and his administration, instead of lying about something as *horrible* as oral sex, said "Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction," "Iraq is capable of launching an attack on our allies within 45 minutes," Iraq possesses enough sarin and VX nerve agent to fill 4,500 warheads." Plus, you think Bush is behind these policies?"

If you think that coming into Iraq isn't making a difference take a look at libya and Iran. do you really think political negotiating them to start making steps to get rid of their WMD? fuck no!! raw, brute power and us sitting on there fucking doorstep made them start thinking about that. Whether we came to Iraq for the right reasons or not doesn't change the fact that we're here and we're going to help make changes.

drunkmunk

muggs

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

muggs

pil_grim

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 05:38:00 AM »

.fe.

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

So what do all of you Bush supporters think now Bush has completely done a 360 and allowed Canada to bid on the Iraq contracts they didn't deserve

Many of you agreed with him that the 1st contracts should go only to coalition countries - what do you say now?

And as someone mentioned, what do all you Bush lovers think about one of his former guys coming out in print and on record saying Bush really doesn't do anything but give press conferences.  The same guy who got fired for being right about the tax cuts in hindsight...............

You guys still loving those brilliant tax cuts - seems to have worked by the amount of ignorant people here claiming the economy has improved. I wonder how you can think the economy has improved when the deficit has sky rocketed. Its nothing more than maxing out a credit card

Every single action the Bush regime has done has mirrored Reagon from the tax cuts to the war on terrorism to the loosening on all of the environment bills. That was also the last time you had a face in the white house rather than a mind

HiRoll3r

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2004, 07:25:00 AM »

Many of you agreed with him that the 1st contracts should go only to coalition countries - what do you say now?

They'll say it's a great idea, long time coming, because these sheep will agree with anything that comes out of Bush's mouth (well, nothing actually comes out of his mouth. It's actually the ventriloquist's voice you hear), even if it totally contradicts what was "correct" yesterday. These people have no issues nor priciples of their own, and therefore will quickly assimilate the party line as their own.

Hoppy

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Jan 13 2004, 11:10 PM)
Every single action the Bush regime has done has mirrored Reagon from the tax cuts to the war on terrorism to the loosening on all of the environment bills. That was also the last time you had a face in the white house rather than a mind

Yeah, Regan was such a fuckin' idiot.  He showed everyone that by stomping a mudhole in Communism's ass.   dry.gif

HiRoll3r

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2004, 08:29:00 AM »

Yeah, Regan was such a fuckin' idiot. He showed everyone that by stomping a mudhole in Communism's ass.

Name one thing Reagan did to break up the USSR besides asking "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall."

And, by the way, Reagan was an idiot.

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »

Yeah, Regan was such a fuckin' idiot. He showed everyone that by stomping a mudhole in Communism's ass.

I honestly can't believe that you said that  huh.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

blink.gif NO!!!! is unpinned!!!! , Dont let it die!!!!  ohmy.gif

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

It SHOULD be unpinned. Everyone knows now.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (Aunt_Jemima @ Jan 14 2004, 09:47 PM)
It SHOULD be unpinned. Everyone knows now.

SHUT UP!! and go make me some pancakes!!  tongue.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16