xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: What Is The Greatest Country?  (Read 686 times)

lookformeb

• Archived User
What Is The Greatest Country?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2003, 11:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (FPCat @ Sep 17 2003, 02:28 PM)
Canada Rules!

After all, we're bigger, and we're ON TOP!

which simply and only means you are colder and rely more on us for your food.  congrats.

i knew this thread would become a gay arguement but for all you canadians who think you get free healthcare, you dont.  you pay a rediculous amount of taxes.  personally, i would rather pay my own bills rather than pay for some albino freak to get his prostate fixed.  afterall, i'm healthy but if i ever get a brain tumor, i'm comming to canada.   laugh.gif

i live in the U.S. so obviously that'y my vote but i think many things around here are fucked up.  i'm tired of paying taxes for first time offenders (marijuanna) to stay in prison.  that's what like 50% of our prisoners are made up of, marijuanna abusers.  just legalize the shit and tax the fuck out of that.  maybe if we did that, we'd be able to conver our deficit quicker.

oh, better idea, maybe if Social Security never becamee a retirement fund and was used like it's was meant, our largest expense wouldn't be paying for old people to die...

kard63

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2003, 11:52:00 AM »

Hey kkatfish!

Shady`

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2003, 11:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (Gonefission @ Sep 17 2003, 07:55 PM)
You canadians have no real reasons to call yourselves the best.    What is something GREAT that you have done?  Let me hear it.

i know really.canada did nothing so far,they suck eh?

rahula

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2003, 11:59:00 AM »

cool.gif
the best place to make money and get open opportunty = USA
Less disciminated country =  Canada
Nice place to retire = Australia
The best place to shop latest electronic = Japan
The best place to eat = France
The best place to avoid income tax = Switzerland
the best place to get laid = ( you fill in here)  biggrin.gif

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2003, 12:04:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (socrates @ Sep 17 2003, 09:04 PM)
Oh man how i hate americans like these people, so far i havent heard anyother person here from anyother country other then the USA bitch about your country untill you did theres............gee.....sounds like a sertain american pres we all hate and want to die......god bless canada and all other countrys of freedom that dont attack countrys because they wont bow down and suck on there cocks..........oh and i love strawberry sundays too  biggrin.gif

Wasn't it you who wanted to know how to make a extra nice smoothy?
Well... what was the recipe? I'm in the mood for one... and i'm glad you got everything sorted after that 'away' spell

dmack_901

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2003, 12:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (anthmoo @ Sep 17 2003, 01:01 PM)
What language do you think you'd be speaking if we hadn't helped?

Your help was great and well appreciated and we probable could of done it without the USA. But if you would of helped sooner then millions could of survived. Here the UK is sending almost all their troops in the help other countries (most of them died) and then we asked the USA all the time for troops and you finally send in less than a quarter of your troops and cheering on as if you won the war when you DIDN'T!

Oh yeah....what language would you be speaking if we never discovered you?

That is just ignorant. The UK and the rest of europe had absolutly no chance of defeating the Germans without aid from non-european sources. About sending 25% of our troops ( I don't know if that is even true), we (US) did have another enemy to fight if you all remember, their name might have been.....umm....Japan. The UK didn't have to bother with them.

Referring to language. Let's remember who found the america's. The UK? No, Chrictopher Colombus. Who was sponsered by King Ferdinand and Isabella, the king and queen of SPAIN.

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2003, 12:13:00 PM »

wink.gif  ya my blendders gone into sleep mode for a bit, cant seem to make a proper drink with it right now, and im glad im back in the saddle but that sadle is ontop of a mighty mean horse so its gunna be a bumpy ride.........what ever i just said just pretend that you understood and nod your head slowly, say yes, then back away........ ph34r.gif

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2003, 12:19:00 PM »

i'm hoping to take this title by saying that the u.s. makes better strawberry sundaes than any other country. 

Have you ever been to the Plant City Strawberry Festival?
Best Strawberry Sundays EVER!
If I'm not mistaken it was the U.S. that got all of the Jewish scientist out of Germany. If we didn't Hitler would have won the war easy. That guy had his people crazed to kill.
America, Home of ROCK AND ROLL
America, birthplace of RAP.
And for Canada, their comedians aren't famous until the come to?
That's right, America.
Celien Dion SUCKS ASS!
That drops your country to the bottom of the Barrel. Let alone Allanis Morriset!!!!!
Canada sucks aye!
France the best place to eat? No.

rahula

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (Odb718 @ Sep 17 2003, 01:19 PM)

Celien Dion SUCKS ASS!

really?  I don't think it none of my business whatever she sucks. But she isn't suck at singing.   biggrin.gif

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »

Have you ever been to the Plant City Strawberry Festival?
Best Strawberry Sundays EVER!
If I'm not mistaken it was the U.S. that got all of the Jewish scientist out of Germany. If we didn't Hitler would have won the war easy. That guy had his people crazed to kill.
America, Home of ROCK AND ROLL
America, birthplace of RAP.
And for Canada, their comedians aren't famous until the come to?
That's right, America.
Celien Dion SUCKS ASS!
That drops your country to the bottom of the Barrel. Let alone Allanis Morriset!!!!!
Canada sucks aye!
France the best place to eat? No.

huh.gif  wow you just made your countrys IQ drop a few points there, way to go.  wink.gif

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2003, 12:28:00 PM »

You know what? come to think of it, since theres so many americans in this section downing canada and every other country by saying how many things there country has done, how about these americans name off some of the stuff that THEY have done, not what other people from there country have done.

Psilocybe

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2003, 12:30:00 PM »

CANADA Kicks ass, too bad i'm in the US right now
i do plan to move though when i'm done with college

rahula

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2003, 12:38:00 PM »

wink.gif

yanke10

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Sep 17 2003, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (yanke10 @ Sep 17 2003, 12:43 PM)
iraq is cool

Yeah, sure.  If you like the constant fear of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting caught in a bomb explosion

go learn what sarcasm means.

if any of u canadians think u pay less for healthcare ur wrong because the gov conrtols it all there is less pharmacay companies competing which means higher prices for u guys.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6