xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Have You Guys Seen Whats Going On In The Middle Ea  (Read 381 times)

Filabusta

• Archived User
Have You Guys Seen Whats Going On In The Middle Ea
« on: September 15, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »

You guys who saw it  wanna comment on it? It appears as if he was told what to say but what troubles me is the way he was talking. He doesn't sound scared, but he does sound like he is complying with the muslims so they would release him.

FrankDux

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 02:11:00 PM »

after watching those horrifing videos, fuck , i cant even type now.. those made me sick to my stomach, no word of a lie, those where fucking sick... i cant believe that... man , im gotta go, im going to puke for real.

Filabusta

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

I know how you feel. When I saw them I also felt horrified. I can't believe this stuff happens in the middle east all the time. They are like sick evil unhumman monsters. Did you read the message they put on the video at the end? They said that they will do that to all non-islamics in the world!!!  It is like they are trying to force people into being islam followers or they will kill you!!!!

alikaz

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »

its really sad that there are ppl like those who think islam is the only and final religion and some one who dusent follow it should be killed. im muslim and im proud to be one, islam does not teach violance, its just some ppl who do things and then blame it on islam, it saddens me alot when a good religion gets blamed for sometin individuals are doing. islam tells us not to be violent against other religions and treat them equaly, trust me ive read the entire quran about 4 or 5 times now, if u can, visit ur local library and sign out an english version of it, all i have to say is pls help stop these ppl and at teh same time keep in mind that wut they are doing does not reflect islam

Juggerbot

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 02:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (Filabusta @ Sep 15 2003, 11:03 PM)
You guys who saw it  wanna comment on it? It appears as if he was told what to say but what troubles me is the way he was talking. He doesn't sound scared, but he does sound like he is complying with the muslims so they would release him.

Fuck man, I care. I'm from the middle east and I'm sick to my stomach.  sad.gif

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 02:52:00 PM »

damn i dont know if i should watch the vids. after seeign that pic of the man with that babys head in his hand im kinda scared too.kids see what religion does to people? mad.gif

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2003, 02:56:00 PM »

is this the shit where they hack off pearls head with a saw? if so, Ive seen it and dont really wanna watch it again.

I kinda felt like they intentionally released this into the public post sept 11, 2001 to fuel the whole anti-islam fire, which is pretty fucked up.

Intelligoth

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2003, 03:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (alikaz @ Sep 15 2003, 02:31 PM)
islam tells us not to be violent against other religions and treat them equaly

It also tells you to respect women and treat them as equals too.  I don't see a lot of islamics in positions of influence practising what they preach.  I lived in Iran for 2 years (1977 and 1978... fun times let me tell you) and as such don't have a lot of faith or confidence in a "peaceful" muslim religion.

Now before I get bombed by the Lesbian Hezbollah here, I will go on to say that on an individual basis, I've never had issue with any Islamic person -in the west-.  Over in the middle east it's a different story.  I don't even *look* north american (Brazilian, and agnostic if you want to know), and I'm apparently an infidel lackey of the great satan.  Not that I mind the title, but seriously, Islam, as a whole needs to lay off the caffeine.

Now before anyone of you decides to go on a rant against Christians, remember that by and large, you don't see Christians blowing themselves up in shopping centers or flying planes into skyscrapers.

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2003, 03:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (Intelligoth @ Sep 16 2003, 12:02 AM)
you don't see Christians blowing themselves up in shopping centers

Irish Republican Army.

Lest we forget the KKK, Hitler, Bosnia, The Spanish Inquisition, Slavery, The slaughter of native americans....and every two bit home grown wacko who blows up an abortion clinic because "god told him to".

Aside from that, white christians is okay folk!  wink.gif

Everyones god is evil once the person gets these delusions of grandeur that they were chosen by their god to do shitty things to people who dont follow their faith.

Intelligoth

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (Drunken Uncle @ Sep 15 2003, 03:10 PM)
Aside from that, white christians is okay folk!  wink.gif

Everyones god is evil once the person gets these delusions of grandeur that they were chosen by their god to do shitty things to people who dont follow their faith.

Point conceded.  And you forgot to mention Oklahoma.  I Stessed the point that I am neither white nor Christian.  An agnostic by simple definition is someone who really doesn't know if he believes in a god or not.  So, I suppose Godless Heathen/Infidel would apply.

I should have rephrased my statement to say you don't see Christians blowing themselves up in shopping centers *every week*. biggrin.gif  And honestly, I can't remember the last time the IRA blew anything up...  there was a car bomb outside the BBC in London a few years back... and the nutbars even warned people about it...

Bosnia... hmmm....  That was a Muslims vs Orthodox conflict if I'm not mistaken...

Slavery... where the african tribal chiefs sold their own people to the white man for a handful of gold...  Not seeing the correlation there.

Hitler (who had his own fucked up pagan religion) is ancient history, so is the Spanish Inquisition.  Can't see the how applicable either can be to current events.  I guess my point is Religion is messed up no matter whose religion it is.  Any time you get a bunch of fundamentalists carrying out atrocity X in the name of God, that corrupts the supposed benevolence of that religion.

Drunken Uncle

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2003, 03:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (Intelligoth @ Sep 16 2003, 12:29 AM)
I guess my point is Religion is messed up no matter whose religion it is.  Any time you get a bunch of fundamentalists carrying out atrocity X in the name of God, that corrupts the supposed benevolence of that religion.

yes, exactly.

Filabusta

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »

I believe there is a huge difference between the every single day terrorist attacks by muslims over the once in a decade bombing of a wacko who might or might have been christian. That oklahoma guy I don't think was even christian, but an athiest who's religion had nothing to do with the incident, he actually bombed the building because he had a personal issue with some FBI people inside that building.

I also feel the way the muslims in the middle east are portraying islam is ruining it for the other religions. Already I hear people saying all religions should be banned and a start to a new world order with no religion after the 9/11 attacks. I am of a christian religious faith and I would never ever think of doing anything that would harm anyone, and I also pratice my teachings of forgiveness very often. I get upset when a certain religion such as islam is now causing my own religion to be at risk of getting some blame which had nothing to do with it. I don't understand why everyday the palestenians terrorise israel simply because they are jews. Why can't they just forgive them for being different?

Keem

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2003, 04:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (Filabusta @ Sep 15 2003, 11:22 PM)
I know how you feel. When I saw them I also felt horrified. I can't believe this stuff happens in the middle east all the time. They are like sick evil unhumman monsters. Did you read the message they put on the video at the end? They said that they will do that to all non-islamics in the world!!!  It is like they are trying to force people into being islam followers or they will kill you!!!!

Fuck you racist motherfuckers... And fuck the rest of you who made racist statements.... THIS WAS DISGUSTING these people arent real muslims.... people who are real muslims wouldnt do this shit.... F YOU

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »

This shouldn't be an issue of religion- sick people are in every religion and only use it as an excuse to carry out dark, disgusting instincts. Terrorists - Muslim, Christians, Taoist, Agnostic, et al - are simply mad, frothing dogs that need to be put down for the greater good and the general health of those around them.
May those who watch over us all have mercy on those dark, bestial souls.

loai

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2003, 05:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (Intelligoth @ Sep 15 2003, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE (Drunken Uncle @ Sep 15 2003, 03:10 PM)
Aside from that, white christians is okay folk!  wink.gif

Point conceded.  And you forgot to mention Oklahoma.  I Stessed the point that I am neither white nor Christian.  An agnostic by simple definition is someone who really doesn't know if he believes in a god or not.  So, I suppose Godless Heathen/Infidel would apply.

I should have rephrased my statement to say you don't see Christians blowing themselves up in shopping centers *every week*. biggrin.gif  And honestly, I can't remember the last time the IRA blew anything up...  there was a car bomb outside the BBC in London a few years back... and the nutbars even warned people about it...

Bosnia... hmmm....  That was a Muslims vs Orthodox conflict if I'm not mistaken...

Slavery... where the african tribal chiefs sold their own people to the white man for a handful of gold...  Not seeing the correlation there.

Hitler (who had his own fucked up pagan religion) is ancient history, so is the Spanish Inquisition.  Can't see the how applicable either can be to current events.  I guess my point is Religion is messed up no matter whose religion it is.  Any time you get a bunch of fundamentalists carrying out atrocity X in the name of God, that corrupts the supposed benevolence of that religion.

grr.gif Dont even get me F***N started. I swear to god F***N dick heads. Go live in Palestine for a month f***er then tell me what you think after.  Some more pieces of $hit people, believing everything they hear on t.v. grr.gif  F**K You! Blowing themselves up? Is that they way you put it f**ker, just because u live in U.S. you dont know how the F**k things are in F***N other countries. Let me ask you a question. If lets say hitler, came storming into ur neighborhoods, with tanks and missles, and if you set helpless, you would die by *Hitlers* missles. You have no weapons, no guns, no tanks, all you have are rocks and other things. Your family got shot and killed while you were out playing soccer. Next day your friend gets shot and killed. What the F**K are you gonna do. Just wait for them to kill you? F***N just think before you open ur F***N mouth up!! grr.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 4