xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Is There Life After Death  (Read 334 times)

Arvarden

• Archived User
Is There Life After Death
« on: March 16, 2004, 09:30:00 AM »

My heart is telling me there is life after death but my mind says this isn't possible..

Confusing yet interesting aswell smile.gif

Experiments were conducted in various British Hospital Emergency wards to see if any patients that had flat lined witnessed anything strange during there near death experience.
Obviously many of them had no memory but a few witnessed seeing a bright light,
Dead relative or out of  body experience.  These are the most common near death experiences and most scientific folk would write this off as a hallucination/s before we shut down.

Here comes the science…

Various items (Tennis racket, bright pink football) were placed in Emergency wards 100 % out of site from surgeons/patients etc on ground level.  Patients that had been brought back from the dead (up to 2 hrs in some cases) and had out of body experience, asked the Dr/surgeon why there was a pink football/tennis racket placed on top of med cabinet.

Strange….

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 16 2004, 07:30 PM)
Here comes the science…

Various items (Tennis racket, bright pink football) were placed in Emergency wards 100 % out of site from surgeons/patients etc on ground level.  Patients that had been brought back from the dead (up to 2 hrs in some cases) and had out of body experience, asked the Dr/surgeon why there was a pink football/tennis racket placed on top of med cabinet.

Strange….

well that def sounds like science... care to post a link to the study? or did you get this in a fwd?

not to rag on you but that sounds like bullshit...

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 11:17:00 AM »

There is definately life after death IMHO... it is possible as virtually anything is possible!

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

Thank god for posters like woah. they add a sense of intelligence to threads like these

bong888

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2003, 06:47:00 AM »

I believe there is,
We all know that the world is made up of matter and we live in a material world.
sciencetist have recenty proved that there is aome thing called anti-matter which like the name says it is the opposite to matter.
All matter at some point was created and there for can be destoyed, So anti-matter being opposite was not created and can not be destoyed.
Anti-matter exists with in matter and is a smaller strain.

which means there are 2 worlds a material world and a spirtual world.

what do u guys think?

survivorejam

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2003, 07:00:00 AM »

I believe there is,
We all know that the world is made up of matter and we live in a material world.
sciencetist have recenty proved that there is aome thing called anti-matter which like the name says it is the opposite to matter.

ha ha ha !
we have known this for thousands of years. In the islands we say "there is always an oposite" : good-evil so then flesh-spirit . You westerners and your science !... ha ha ha . Your best Scientist of all time admited "There is nothing new under the sun" ages ago .

hump

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2003, 07:00:00 AM »

i belive there is, realy its just a matter of faith. i dont think science will ever be able to prove or disprove  otherwise, hence faith

TacoBalls

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 07:04:00 AM »

The Bible is the book I refer to for matters of this sort.  After life, therefore, exists.  In Heaven or Hell, like the Bible says.

bong888

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2003, 07:06:00 AM »

I think you're a retard, who needs to check his facts

If im a retard you make me look good! maybe u need to do thinking!
my facts R all true - fool

Morglum

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2003, 07:07:00 AM »

Well first lesson of physics is that energy cannot be destroyed, its only transformed from one state to another. So if you think of your soul as being energy, which many people do, then surely there must be something after death if the energy is being transformed from one state to another.

And Woah what is your problem, why thread crap, you clearly have nothing of worth to say so your just trying to bump your post count up. Dont post if you have nothing usful to say, no one cares what you think, you're clearly a wanker, keep your bollox to yourself dry.gif

EDIT: Oh and bong888 your facts arnt quite right, they can create anti-matter, but cant keep it in a stable form and it breaks down, so technically that could be seen as destroying it  tongue.gif

survivorejam

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2003, 07:12:00 AM »

Hey (Whoa) haven't you read the new rule ?
if ten or more scene members report a newbie that is blatantly in breach of ettiquete. Then that member's account will be banned from the scene.

My report has got you to 7 .
SO COOL IT BUD !

hump

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2003, 07:14:00 AM »

first do people have souls? what is a soul? is a soul energy ?

or is this all electrical impulses interpreted by your brain and simply just that. this is why you got to have faith you just got to think there is.

bong888

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2003, 07:20:00 AM »

I love how you decided to call me a retard, when you can't even spell the words "you" and "are" correctly. Or capitalize letters.

oh sorry teacher
do u wanna spank me now?
Go get your balls re-attached.
you "are" a joke dude
one day when "you" get some pussy maybe your sad life will change

survivorejam

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2003, 07:39:00 AM »

Stuff that will get a Thread/Topic LOCKED:
* Lame Flame posts... including clear attempts to goad others into unconstructive and abusive arguments. (to be determined by the MODS).

Morglum

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2003, 07:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Xfreak @ May 29 2003, 04:41 PM)
One day I will get hit by a car,and resurrect in Sony's third dimension. laugh.gif

LMFAO. OMG i almost cried i laughed so hard at that  tongue.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3