xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: WAR ON IRAQ <- All Posts, POLLS, Question, and  (Read 1496 times)

DaGamePimp

• Archived User
WAR ON IRAQ <- All Posts, POLLS, Question, and
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2003, 01:14:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif  ***

HitmanX

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

With the U.S. Troops getting closer and closer everyday, lots of action will go on in Baghdad. To get in on some of the action watch these cams:

http://www.cbsnews.com Select "Live NOW! Baghdad cam"
*Needs Real One Player ( www.real.com )

http://www.msnbc.com/m/lv/ Select "Baghdad camera"
*Needs Windows Media Player ( www.MS.com )

http://www.n-tv.de/3147867.html "Will Auto Launch"
*Needs Real One Player ( www.real.com )

*More Will Be Posted

MartialXboxArtist

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

mad.gif Bunch of people with their heads cut off like chickens making themselves look retarded as hell..  laugh.gif

Lizard_King

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »

laugh.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »

The whole Cheeri0 thing was a total joke......I guess it can't be ruled out but I was just making it up!!!!!

George Carlin had a great speach about how stupid the protestors are!!!!

He said if they put as much tim in their resume as they did into those signs they might have something to do on weekdays taht is actually worth somethin......that is not a specific quote mind you

DaGamePimp

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »

I just wanted to say Thank You to the Iraqi man that was responsible for Jessica Lynch being saved [ what an incredible story ] . He is a true Hero !
--DGP--

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2003, 03:05:00 PM »

smile.gif

Ace25

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »

Wow, Opjose deleted it? Dang.. now that IS interesting.. I am waiting in anticipation to hear his reasoning.. it's not like him to do something like that...

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2003, 04:26:00 PM »

The Cheeri0 is Opjose conspiracy comes to mind!!!!!!

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2003, 08:14:00 PM »

It deserved to be deleted, but some of the better posts should have been moved over here.

Oh well, it was most likely deleted do to the bullshit being expressed against people living in Zion I assume. If ya read it, you'll get it...if not....who cares! biggrin.gif

brahm2

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2003, 08:22:00 PM »

hmm i gotta put in my two bits about protestors.
1. they never really accompolish anything
2. while i may support their cause, there surely must be a better way to show support/non-support

Lizard_King

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2003, 12:05:00 AM »

Whatever you think of the Dixie Chicks' statements agains the war, Al Gore has managed to prove once again why he is such an ass-hat.

What a profound level of reasoning...They hate Bush + I hate Bush = I support them.  At no point were they threatened or harmed.  Their careers are not even in jeopardy.  Quite simply, some people disagreed with what they said, and were vocal about it.  But of course, Gore only believes people he agrees with should be allowed to speak.

chad000

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2003, 12:25:00 AM »

When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying,

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

It became very quiet in the room.

Go here for the entire transcript

phantazma1

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »

i got a random question:
is it illegal to burn flags in the U.S.? i've never seen a flag burn over here...
so why that everytime i turn on the T.V., a different country is burning a U.S. flag.
i mean, EVERYWHERE! Greece, China, South Korea,Iraq,Turkey, and even the Australians
are burning our flag, and they are WITH US in this fight. it's so immature if you ask me.
the funny part is that when they are burning flags, they are probably burning a flag made
by a U.S. company, which in turn gives profit for America. Even if they buy flags that says
"made in china", it could have been manufatured for a parent company in the U.S. i don't
understand it at all. "oohh, look at me, i'm burning a flag because i hate ALL americans".
well i'm glad you're a fucking pyro with no future, burning a piece of cloth in which you
you probably don't even know where our country is in the world. i just wanna work for the
CIA and kill all those idiots. the world doesn't need this, nor does it needs 2000 volunteer
suicide bombers who has no future and are gonna go to hell sooner or later. So they think
that they might as well go out with a big bang.

So many problems in the world. I don't want  to raise a child when we are still at a primitive
stage like this. *sigh*

Lizard_King

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2003, 03:55:00 PM »

No, the Supreme Court has upheld the right to burn flags as a means of free expression, so barring safety concerns it is legal.

In any case, the Palestinians at least tend to use homemade paper flags these days.  Which is even more ironic if you think about it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16