xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Are You Religious, Agnostic Or Athiest  (Read 874 times)

Novahux

• Archived User
Are You Religious, Agnostic Or Athiest
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2003, 09:07:00 AM »

come on people , don't be shy.

gainpresence

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2003, 10:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 14 2003, 12:11 PM)
One thing I find funny are 'religious' people who do indeed commit copyright infringement...you know who you are! tongue.gif

Eh?

Mage

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2003, 10:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (gainpresence @ Mar 14 2003, 11:18 AM)
QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 14 2003, 12:11 PM)
One thing I find funny are 'religious' people who do indeed commit copyright infringement...you know who you are! tongue.gif

Eh?

Eh?  uhh.gif
What's to eh? tongue.gif

gainpresence

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2003, 10:25:00 AM »

I hope you weren't directing that to me, if so, why?

Mage

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 10:31:00 AM »

It wasn't directed to anyone.  It's a general statement.
Since if a person believes that their actions here will affect their after-life, why would they waste eternal life for a few hours of pleasure?  Seems silly to me.

phantazma1

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2003, 10:44:00 AM »

tongue.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2003, 11:08:00 AM »

user posted image

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2003, 11:10:00 AM »

i'm buddhist!!! we'll see who goes to heaven and who doesn't.... 
lmao funny...

also im a agnostic because  i sorta do believe there is a god and there isnt because it hasnt been proven or anything and some things about god thst dont connect...also i dont praise the lord as in go to church...this is beacuse i sure as hell am not listening to some songs and passages from the bible to show that i love or belive in god thats ubsurd...i dont have to go to his sancutary to show love for this higher power...but of course the answer to wether god is real or not will most likley not be proven

all i have too say is i dont know and i truley dont give a shit...lets say im nuetral

Novahux

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2003, 11:23:00 AM »

user posted image

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2003, 11:27:00 AM »

smile.gif

Lbtg43

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2003, 11:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (DaMulder @ Mar 14 2003, 03:26 PM)
I am sorry guys but you are all wrong!

The idea of a supreme "being" guiding the fate of mankind is just too absurd. What is far more likely is an eternal predestination of everything. Just think about it: Time is just another dimension like width or depth and is only defined by speed. Do you really belief that 3 dimensions are in perfect order following strict physical rules while the 4th dimension (time) just randomly floats around and just randomly lets things happen the way they do? Just too unlikely!
After all humans can only define time because the universe is moving (easiest example 1 day is one 360° spin of our planet) and our perception of time is therefore an extremely limited one.
To pinpoint a certain point you need at least 4 dimensions, 3 dimenions tell you where is it and the 4th tells you when.
The 4th one cannot just be random as there is also a theory from Einstein suggesting that inside a black hole time and space switch placed due to the enormous pressure. That means you would see space passing while you can move your place in time.
All these support my theory that everything has to be predestined as there cannot be anything random happening. The illusion of the freedom of personal decision is a very convenient one but it just cannot really be supported in any way.

I am sorry that I confused some of you now and I really do not mean to offend religious people as everybody has his own right to believe what they like. But after years of thinking about it I came to this only plausible conclusion for me.

Thanks for reading the whole thing and I guess I should write a book about it now... jester.gif

Phil

i love how you say your ALLwrong when a good half of s are atheist like you tongue.gif

you should come on over to http://forums.xbox-s...&t=37020&st=135 ...its same tpye of post as this except it seems more populuar

DaMulder

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2003, 12:12:00 PM »

Well. Basically that "You are all wrong" is just an attention catcher. But also I am an Atheist like many of you people but at least I have my own alternative! From what I read many of you are Nihilists as well!

Phil

Lbtg43

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »

ahh yes, an attention getter...

that why i failed 8th grade english beerchug.gif

Wargen

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2003, 12:28:00 PM »

indeed

Lbtg43

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2003, 12:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (Wargen @ Mar 14 2003, 04:28 PM)
There is ABSOLUTELY a God! For those who doesn't believe in God, start reading the Bible, please!

and might i add, there is absolutely such things as talking ducks and pigs with lisps. for those of you who dont belive start reading some looney tunes books(yes, they do exist)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7