xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: How Was The Universe Created?  (Read 1335 times)

socrates

• Archived User
How Was The Universe Created?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2003, 06:11:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »

smile.gif

God Bless BLue People.

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2003, 06:37:00 PM »

wargen adam and eve werent the first humans its been scientifically proven...and fuzzy think about what your saing the nothing exploded...no your wrong if theres nothing how can there be and be able to make an explosion.

Wargen

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (XxxTHEILLONExxX @ Mar 12 2003, 09:37 PM)
wargen adam and eve werent the first humans its been scientifically proven...

Ok then, first official humans related to the Bible, is that good?

XanTium

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2003, 06:41:00 PM »

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2003, 06:42:00 PM »

wink.gif

Rollo

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2003, 06:43:00 PM »

wargen adam and eve werent the first humans its been scientifically proven

Basic scientific theory states that there must be an observation............how can this be "scientifically" proven if there were no humans present to observe the creation of the first human.....(and obviouslly there weren't, it's paradoxical) laugh.gif

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »

rollo they took a old skelton and checked to see how old it is using dna shit which is science and discovered that its the oldest human found and there doesnt need to be anybody there at the time to observe the creation of humans thats whats science is for...derrrrrr

Wargen

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2003, 06:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Icculus @ Mar 12 2003, 09:45 PM)
Well i think that if as fuzzy stated that no time existed at one point. (sort of tough naming a time when time was created huh?  wink.gif ) That very well may open the doors to the fact that there is a God...man i have stuff to do lemme keep this short as i have all sorts of theories, i might post later  smile.gif

Anyway, i'm open for different viewpoints...i've seen convincing arguments to the fact that there is a God and the fact that there isn't. However, the more science can explain about the universe and its creation, the more inexplicable points they come across. The concept of complete nothingness is as foreign to me as a supreme being. Perhaps what we experience now is not what it seems- here's something to think about:

The way we see ANYTHING is completely subjective. Think about the computer and desk in front of you. How do we know that is what it really looks like? Well i can say my desk is woodgrain, i can see it. However, can i really make that assumption? It does physically exist, i can feel and see it, lets assume this much is true- however, what if from a completely objective viewpoint the desk is polka-dotted but i see wood? If i took a picture suppose the picture shows a polka dotted desk but my eyes still see wood? Is what i see as wood really wood to you? What if i see purple and you see pink- we would have been trained from preschool to equate the same flashcard with the color name, so its possible.

...ok i'll be back tommorrow. I'm just warming up.

Whoa man! Ideas are swriling in your head! Keep it up, that is interresting me laugh.gif

Rollo

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Wargen

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (XxxTHEILLONExxX @ Mar 12 2003, 09:48 PM)
rollo they took a old skelton and checked to see how old it is using dna shit which is science and discovered that its the oldest human found and there doesnt need to be anybody there at the time to observe the creation of humans thats whats science is for...derrrrrr

What if Adam and Eve came before the oldest scientific human? blink.gif  huh.gif

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »

jester.gif

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2003, 06:55:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Wargen

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2003, 07:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (XxxTHEILLONExxX @ Mar 12 2003, 09:55 PM)
wargen did i or did i not say that IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT ADAM AND EVE WERE NOT THE FIRST HUMANS!!! AND WHERE DID YOU GET SCIENTIFIC HUMAN FROM?!?! laugh.gif

lolol, I think you did rolleyes.gif and the first "scientific" human was to recognize him. Adam and Eve could be called First "Biblical" Humans...or something

Rollo

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2003, 07:01:00 PM »

Very intriguing conversation...................especially the "derrrrrr", that almost won me over. wink.gif
But i have a problem with man dating an item with another item that man deems is old........all of your "references" end up being assumtions when you consider that there is no rock in the smithsonian that has a inscription of "mesozoic era....Jake wuz here" on it!  Furthermore, DNA does not tell age, It tells lineage.  
Consider this,  there is no place on earth that has an exact showing of the fossil record as scientists would like to see it for their dating methods to work.........I'm not saying you should believe in God or anything, I just don't think you should be so quick to believe in man either.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10