xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Post Against The War !  (Read 914 times)

Canmore

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2003, 09:07:00 AM »

As far as France is concerned, I found a bit of information while going through today’s paper

“Of course, France is suspect in this game because Chirac was the prime minister of France who negotiated the deal in the late 1970s to sell a fast-breeder nuclear reactor to Saddam -- the kind that can be used to produce nuclear weaponry and the one that Israeli planes destroyed in 1981. He also made oil and arms deals with Saddam -- and still seeks to get more deals, once the UN trade sanctions are lifted.
By BOB MACDONALD -- Toronto Sun”

Interesting how France is trying to make it look like the US is staging this just to get oil, while France is even worse by planning to join with Saddam.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2003, 09:10:00 AM »

Merman, and his fellow people of Infinita, after suffering countless defeats in the past, have weaseled their way into positions of diplomatic importance on the Council Of Elders, balks at Man-at-Arms evidence and insists on giving Skeletor more time to comply with current inspections.

user posted image

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2003, 09:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (Cheerio @ Feb 16 2003, 01:03 PM)
BenJeremy: SUPER NERD!!!!  laugh.gif

Hey! I resemble that remark!  laugh.gif

Heh heh .... no I was never a fan, but it's AMAZING what you can google on these days...

Mage

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2003, 09:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (Cheerio @ Feb 16 2003, 10:08 AM)
i could care less. as long as canada doesnt get nuked, have fun fucking yoursleves over america!  cool.gif

Pray tell, how exactly will this 'fuck' America over?  The sentiment in Europe with regards to America for awhile already has been negative, and if there are indeed such weapons in Iraq that get uncovered during the war, then the whole purpose will have been worth it.
Also don't forget America directly affects Canada.  No magic shield that saves just Canada tongue.gif
This isn't a popularity contenst, sometimes you do things that people dislike.

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2003, 09:15:00 AM »

HAHAHA   all this American venom for France and Germany.  har har haaaarrrrr

NEWSFLASH - The Euro is up 30% on the dollar in 6 months.  The EU is now the worlds BIGGEST AND BADDEST economy.  Guess who is number  "deux"  - That’s right - USA.  No longer the worlds powerhouse.  France and Germany are flexing their muscle -

Whatever crap the New York Post and FOX news spews at you, Europe is now the new world superpower, and I, for one, commend France on standing up to the crap and saying "Non!".

All this shit with Rumsfeld "punishing" Europe by pulling out troops.   What a ta-ra-ra-goon-dee-ay.  France and Germany are GLAD to see the back of those troops.

After the United States totally ruins their economy, Europe will be there to fill the power vacuum.  Pretty soon the jokes about bad hygiene and really bad teeth will be on you!

Har Har haaaarrrrrr.

And no - this is not an alias for me - I was marching in London yesterday...

Gaz.

Raised

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2003, 09:20:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »

user posted image

kard63

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2003, 09:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (Al_Ghazi @ Feb 16 2003, 05:15 PM)
HAHAHA   all this American venom for France and Germany.  har har haaaarrrrr

NEWSFLASH - The Euro is up 30% on the dollar in 6 months.  The EU is now the worlds BIGGEST AND BADDEST economy.  Guess who is number  "deux"  - That’s right - USA.  No longer the worlds powerhouse.  France and Germany are flexing their muscle -

Whatever crap the New York Post and FOX news spews at you, Europe is now the new world superpower, and I, for one, commend France on standing up to the crap and saying "Non!".

All this shit with Rumsfeld "punishing" Europe by pulling out troops.   What a ta-ra-ra-goon-dee-ay.  France and Germany are GLAD to see the back of those troops.

After the United States totally ruins their economy, Europe will be there to fill the power vacuum.  Pretty soon the jokes about bad hygiene and really bad teeth will be on you!

Har Har haaaarrrrrr.

And no - this is not an alias for me - I was marching in London yesterday...

Gaz.

You fucking lame ass.  Nice to hear that the Continent of Europe is doing well, too bad the USA is just a country.

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2003, 09:26:00 AM »

You fucking lame ass. Nice to hear that the Continent of Europe is doing well, too bad the USA is just a country.

Looks like the US is falling behind in education too.    Get a tutor asshole!  har.

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2003, 09:29:00 AM »

Guys the bottom line is that there are better ways to go about this than anyone has as of yet.
Bush is being made to look like a little nutter that is screaming "I want a war! I want a war!". Hussein is being made to look like he is doing everything possible to avert the war. Notice the words I have used "being made". The media is the one trying to overwhelm our prospectives and make us look at it the way they want to. Now now..don't think I'm blaming the "Liberal Media" for everything here, but don't believe everything you read in the newspaper, or hear on t.v.

Great example...Duct tape and Plastic. People heard it on t.v. and it is the "gard darn 100% bible thumpin truth". You will die within the first 5 minutes of an actual nerve gas, or biological weapons attack. When you hear the siren, you have about as much time to say "Oh shi..." before you drop to the ground foaming at the mouth. It's harsh but true if you are indeed in the immediate area of an attack. Duct tape, and plastic...yeh...wrap it around your' head why don't ya?

Should Hussein have been taken care of 12 years ago..yes. Did the U.S. have the ability to do so...no doubt. Do we have the ability to do so now...no. No? Yeh...no. Reason being is that a war in Iraq has further complications than anyone suspects.

Anyone wonder why Germany, Russia, and France are against the war, let alone more detailed inspections on where the chemicals, and machinery came from? I can't really give you 100% hardcore proof, but this is why.

Germany developed, shipped and helped set up the machinery in Iraq that at first allowed them to produce innane chemicals for everyday use such as cleaning products, filtering systems, etc. However it was well know that with slight modifications, that these plants could easily be modified for biological warfare production.

France...well they are whores. The U.S. sells a lot of weapons to the world, but France sells weapons to everyone and anyone no matter what they are to be used for. They have also been implicated in many operations to sell nuclear weapons building documents. Such as the reactor that was mentioned earlier.

Russia..well they have billion dollar oil deals with Iraq that they cannot afford to lose. Amongst a few other...questionable "advisory" duties that have been performed.

The U.S. is just as guilty as the rest in the current situation though, so do not fool yourselves please.

North Korea..well they picked a great time to defy the U.S. knowing full well that they would be able to bluff their way into concessions. Unfortunately for North Korea they full well know that any military attack would be swift and unilateral in the complete destruction of their country do to the circumstances. This is not I'm a badass talk either. Do to the armament placements they have, Seoul could be destroyed in under 15 minutes flat. the only recourse to stop this would be a complete Nuclear bombardment upon all military targets by subs and bombers off the coast. Harsh but true.

The bottom line...we're living in an even more dangerous time than we were during the "Cuban Missile Crisis" If shit hits the fan now...it will hit hard.

As far as the U.S. stationing their troops in Iraq making it look like they are ready to attack. They are...but look at a map would you. Look at the distance between the bases in Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait.....then measure out the distance to N. Korea. You will understand what I am getting at if you have any knowledge of tactical advantages, and advanced warfare. They are ready for a war on 2 fronts...just will we have to use them?

Raised

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2003, 09:57:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

But
Do to the armament placements they have, Seoul could be destroyed in under 15 minutes flat. the only recourse to stop this would be a complete Nuclear bombardment upon all military targets by subs and bombers off the coast. Harsh but true.

Why would you want to destroy Seoul?  uhh.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2003, 10:29:00 AM »

smile.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2003, 10:42:00 AM »

For some funny reading on this stuff... make sure you visit... The Onion

Shameless *shakes head*

LOL

j/k noob great site smile.gif

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2003, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Feb 16 2003, 03:06 PM)
Looks like the US is falling behind in education too. Get a tutor asshole! har.

Al Ghazi,

Why must you continually bash the country you claim to be a citizen of?  Sure, disagreement is welcome.  You, however, support organizations and ideals that, if allowed to prosper, would benefit from silencing the freedoms that you exercise so carelessly.  You obviously have severe racial hatred of the Jewish (we all remember the 'How many jews are in the government' thread) and Black populations
Oh… you just want all the nigros to go home?
.  Yet the real irony is that you claim to be a caucasian, but let's see you take up residence in one of the countries you support so much.  I wonder how long their tolerance of you would last when you decide to bash their government.  So you see, what you criticize is exactly what allows you to be the asshole you are.

Al Ghazi can't keep his story strait. First he says that he is a American. Then he says that he lives in England and just got back from driving his RV around the USA. But I think he is a total liar. But one thing I do know about him is that the domain name of his IP address belongs to a Canadian ISP.

I figure he lives in Canada and hangs around at the Blue Oyster up there.

Zzzen

• Archived User
Post Against The War !
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2003, 12:51:00 PM »

Al Ghazi can't keep his story strait. First he says that he is a American. Then he says that he lives in England and just got back from driving his RV around the USA. But I think he is a total liar. But one thing I do know about him is that the domain name of his IP address belongs to a Canadian ISP.

I figure he lives in Canada and hangs around at the Blue Oyster up there.

Ohhh really, be careful people, terrorist generally gets into the Usa via Canada, is it Al Ghazi ?....no hurt ok....it was a joke  smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6