xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Another Space Shuttle Lost  (Read 816 times)

vincent_y79

• Archived User
Another Space Shuttle Lost
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »

where else would the old and dying politicians push congress to put the budget to? Of course medical crap.

Zerach

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2003, 12:13:00 AM »

tongue.gif pop.gif

blackout_19

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2003, 02:37:00 AM »

Gravity is caused by the earth spinning on it's axis while generating a magnetic field

Hmmm, i'm thinking not....

Gravity is caused by the mass of a body, not it's rotational speed. If that were true then as the earth slows down (as it is each year) then the gravity would be getting less (it's not).

And to M3_Del, that quote which was supposedly from marilyn manson, you were right. It's not his quote, it's by one Joseph Stalin.

froescheD

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2003, 02:40:00 AM »

tongue.gif

apu123

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2003, 03:48:00 AM »

BEnjeremy, I apologise if i offended ya, but it just seems that from a outsider point of veiw, space exploration seems wasted at the moment. Maybe you should agree on its more of a image thing for the USA rather than a actual use. You landed on the moon, sent a robot to Mars which is great. But America know that one thing they tried so hard for and succeded was the moon race against russia, and you won it (apparently...darkside of the moon...good book recommend reading it). But now America can't let go of one of their proudest acheivements, rather let it carry on with no causes except lives and money. carry on paying ya takes if ya want, I don't care. YES, we have been losing the british empire, we care about that but we have some differences here, the UK can let go of something even if its damn important to us. We keep hard feeling. Forgive and forget. ANYWAY go ahead and copy and reply this thread as i know im gonna get feedback of how much bullshit i speak.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]