xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ipod Speakers  (Read 306 times)

jackster

• Archived User
Ipod Speakers
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »

Hi guys,

So here’s the deal. I want to buy some ipod speakers. I fiqured I’d ask here, because if I got onto a specific Ipod forum, I’ll just get bogged down with numerous choices and hundreds of posts.

Basically I want a speaker system that sounds great but can also be portable, I want to be able to move it around my house.

Im in the uk, and Im willing to spend about 300 quid (600 dollars…I think), so money shouldnt be a problem.

I was looking at the portable Bose Sound dock, but that’s like 250 quid. Which is ok, but ive heard rumours that its not to great.

So seriously, what Ipod speakers would you guys recommend?

Cheers,

Jackster

lostboyz

• Archived User
Ipod Speakers
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »

Dont buy any of that crap. Buy any decent mini system (will cost half as much) and buy an RCA Y-adapter.

anything that is marketed towards the ipod is automatically 2-3x the price.

mafiafan123

• Recovered User
Ipod Speakers
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 11:19:00 AM »

Go to a store and sample the bose sound system with your ipod or an APPLE HI-FI they sound awsome i have the bose also another great one is the GIANT JBL on that speaker is shaped in an O its cool and i havent ever had a problem with them. so check it out.

musiclovr89

• Archived User
Ipod Speakers
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 02:58:00 AM »

I saw a Bose one in the Apple Store that was about 200 dollars. It looks pretty good and Bose is a pretty good brand of speakers.