xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Nine Inch Nails Album Available For Free Download  (Read 236 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
New Nine Inch Nails Album Available For Free Download
« on: May 05, 2008, 11:08:00 AM »

Nine Inch Nails has made its new ten-song, 44-minute minute album entitled "The Slip" available for free download at www.nin.com (free signup required). The new set includes the songs "Echoplex" and "Discipline" which were both posted online during the last couple of weeks ahead of the new album release.

The music is available in a variety of formats, including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE (licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike license). All downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits.

For those of you interested in physical products, the band plans to make a version of this release available on CD and vinyl in July.

http://www.neowin.ne...r-free-download

Haven't got my email yet but sounds good

Edit, sorry I just read pinned topic, close this thread if necessory but since the album aint released yet and it's a LEGAL download thought it would be good to discuss.

Edit 2, I can confirm it works, now listening to 320KPs MP3's you can also download better formats but the MP3's are just fine for me.

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
New Nine Inch Nails Album Available For Free Download
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(bucko @ May 5 2008, 12:44 PM) View Post

http://www.neowin.ne...r-free-download

Haven't got my email yet but sounds good

Edit, sorry I just read pinned topic, close this thread if necessory but since the album aint released yet and it's a LEGAL download thought it would be good to discuss.

Edit 2, I can confirm it works, now listening to 320KPs MP3's you can also download better formats but the MP3's are just fine for me.

Was about to post this too. Just finished downloading the album, haven't had a chance to hear it yet but I'll comment on it later. NIN fuggin rocks!!! I mean really, how many bands out there will give you a CD completely free?  love.gif