xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Legal Music Downloads!  (Read 211 times)

belke

• Archived User
Legal Music Downloads!
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

Just came across this last night, it is called qtrax. And they are stating that all downloads are completely legal, so you won't be getting a letter from the RIAA anytime soon. As far as I know it is p2p and legal which is about enough information for me smile.gif. I'm not sure on the details but the beta was released last night at midnight. So far I have been able to download just about anything, it does still have some bugs though as it is a beta and can be hard to navigate. But it is well worth it! Hurry and sign up I dont know if there is a limit to the number of people for the beta!

www.qtrax.com

Once you download the software it operates the same as a web browser. I have found my downloads from skreemr.com. please post other methods or problems you have.

Alex548

• Recovered User
Legal Music Downloads!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

yeah, that didn't fly. Read today's tech news and you'll see what happened. . . the company got ahead of themselves & never had contracts with the music companies though they were in negotiations.  They'll either have a very limited amount of music or will shut down and try again later.

belke

• Archived User
Legal Music Downloads!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »

sad.gifsad.gif hopefully they work something out. I didnt hear anything aside from them not having any songs available for download at the start. But since I was able to download I figured they fixed the problem.