xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tool Concert Last Night In Kansas City  (Read 72 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
Tool Concert Last Night In Kansas City
« on: September 16, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

my god it was amazing. I mean the tool songs are tool songs but what really makes it awesome is the visuals and the performance. The entire stage was white which at points it became one big screen that played their music videos or other amazing visuals. They had a pretty rediculous laser light show, to 10,000 days part 1 where there is thunder and lighting, so with the fog machines and the lasers it made it look like clouds. Really though if there is one thing you do before you die, you must see tool live.

Oh yea, ISIS was pretty good as well, not too many lyrics but a nice metal-ish jam kinda deal. Pretty powerful music.

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »

o man i bet it was amazing.

theyr coming here in novmber but unfortunatly wont be going as my gf got me a DS instead of tool tickets.

hope they come back again

Movax

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »

Hey, yeah I just saw them in Toronto last night....blew my mind. I'm still trying to figure out what happened.
The simplicity of the stage lighting was awesome. The lasers created all kinds of trippy patterns on the underside of the Molson amphitheater's roof. Apparently something Pink Floyd liked to do.

And yes - if you can go, go to see tool.

ISIS...okay, but eclipsed by TOOL.