xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Config Magic Credits Song.  (Read 84 times)

sowa99

• Archived User
Config Magic Credits Song.
« on: May 01, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

Hello

I love this music. Do you know what is the title of this song?

Perplexer

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(zzicko @ May 1 2006, 05:38 PM) View Post

no that song sucks

You listen to rap and smoke pot, thus your opinion is highly regarded.  laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm almost sure it is Dead Can Dance, but I'm not sure what song...

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 09:58:00 AM »

kind of off topic, but everytime I use Config Magic, I laugh at how lame that movie is. I mean, why is it there? its a fucking hard drive unlocking program blink.gif

bumr055

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(Perplexer @ May 1 2006, 06:14 PM) View Post

You listen to rap and smoke pot, thus your opinion is highly regarded.  laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm almost sure it is Dead Can Dance, but I'm not sure what song...

i dont listen to rap but i smoke pot, smoking pot doesnt efect your judgementor anything just makes you more concentrated and makes everything seem funnyer lol. im sure loads of people on this forum smoke pot anyone that smokes sigs most likely smokes pot.

G0t M4xx 21

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(bumr055 @ Aug 4 2006, 06:32 PM) View Post

i dont listen to rap but i smoke pot, smoking pot doesnt efect your judgementor anything just makes you more concentrated and makes everything seem funnyer lol. im sure loads of people on this forum smoke pot anyone that smokes sigs most likely smokes pot.

amen.

Smoking weed doesnt make you a retarded idiot, being a retarded idiot makes you a retarded idiot.

I hit the bong every once and a while as well, and it certainly hasn't had any negative effects, I keep my grades up in school, work hard at my day job and on my customer's xboxes, but I gotta take some time to just relax and enjoy life, you know? For me at least, it's changed my way of thinking altogether, I have a much greater understanding and appreciation of everything around me, I'm less likely to get mad about things, and mainly just tend to not get too focused on one thing, but rather to take a step back and see the big picture of what's really going on.

Anyways, back on topic, yeah that configmagic song rocks. I sit and watch the whole credits movie just to listen to it. The babies with the weird eyes are cool too.

henmill

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(yaazz @ May 9 2006, 11:05 AM) View Post

kind of off topic, but everytime I use Config Magic, I laugh at how lame that movie is. I mean, why is it there? its a fucking hard drive unlocking program blink.gif

ditto