xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Warped Tour  (Read 74 times)

silent_ninja_8

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« on: July 18, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

yeah i went to the dallas one. it was awesome. my favorite was the starting line, they were so energetic and put on a great performance, my others would have to be hawthorne heights, all-american rejects, and several others. i was all over the place watching all the bands i could. what about you have you seen it yet. yeah the dropkick murphys were good.

TheDreamState

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »

ive went to warped the last few years up here in canada. it was impressive but it seems like it has strayed from the music and extreme sport aspect into a more 'buy buy buy" enviroment. plus, the bands there are hosting are sometimes far from what i would call warped tour material (one year, Andrew W. K. headlined.  /me pukes )

UnLckyN

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

My sister went to wapred in kansas city or somewhere like that. I personally dont like most of the bands who were there (except the offspring) just seems to emo so i didnt want to go plus i couldnt afford it if i wanted. But she didnt bring my back a bunch of free condoms from planned parenthood and a NORML lighter so im happy  biggrin.gif

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »

listen to real music, and go to ozzfest

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »

theres only 1 band i want to see at the warped tour, and they should be on ozzfest not fucking warped tour...

avenged sevenfold...

and im not going to a show with a bunch of fake emo teens, because i will end up fighting them all because i cant stand them, just to see one band... so :/

gcskate27

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 05:45:00 AM »

real music? ozzfest? kind of a contradiction in terms... both festivals suck ass...

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »

Lilith Fair 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

But seriously, Ozzfest is a little bit to heavy. Only band i like there is Velvet Revolver. As far as Warped tour, i wouldnt mind seeing it except sometimes the music can be too whiney.

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »

all-american-rejects, reliant k, simple plan, dashboard confessional, something corporate, fallout boy, story of the year. Pop. I know all of these bands arnt on the warped tour but i know a couple of them are.

Chance_P

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »

Emo isnt music, its a trend, along with screamo and whatever other bullshit you guys make up (metalcore, hardcore, medolic hardcore). its all the same bullshit so dont try to hide it. ozzfest is MUCH better. here are some of my favorite bands

Cradle of filth
Sepultura
slipknot (their first and second cd's)
soulfly
fear factory
lacuna coil
dimmu borgir
children of bodom <most amazing guitar ever
NIN
pink floyd
the doors
lynyrd skynyrd (i cant remember if they are y's or a's sad.gif )
Marilyn manson
HIM
mudvayne
cky
system of a down
static-x
in flames

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Chance_P @ Jul 31 2005, 02:46 AM)
Emo isnt music, its a trend, along with screamo and whatever other bullshit you guys make up (metalcore, hardcore, medolic hardcore). its all the same bullshit so dont try to hide it. ozzfest is MUCH better. here are some of my favorite bands

Pikkon

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »

Warp tour does suck indeed,what happened to the punk bands.

fakejosh

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »

well i'm not a huge fan of emo or anything, but i also believe it is still music... just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not music or art.

anon123

• Archived User
Warped Tour
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »

dammit the warped tour is mostly emo now??? crap.....

i went like 4 or 5 years ago or something and it was good stuff back them, some nice solid hardcore punk... if its emo now ill be seriously pissed....ill check out the band list next time theyre in town and see whats up.