xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Best Hip Hop Instrumental  (Read 233 times)

mrright01

• Archived User
Best Hip Hop Instrumental
« on: April 23, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »

so gone - monica. i try and freestyle to it often........try

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »

I like Bring the Pain by Method Man has a strong beat to it.

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »

ye i to think bring the pain has a really good beat.

there is another beat by method man and Gza thats really good but i cant remember it.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 11:59:00 AM »

There are alot of good beats in hip-hop. I like DJ Premier, He has alot of nice beats. There is one with Inspecter Deck called "Above the Clouds". But if I was to autually freestyle I think I would go with Freeway's "What we do"

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(TheGoFind @ May 6 2005, 03:48 AM)
Do you guys listen to anything else aside from untalented exploited bullshit? rolleyes.gif

jaroc

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

Fuck off you piece of shit. If you're not gonna make a useful post then why are you here? Why are you crapping on my thread? No one gives a fuck what you think is good music, WE JUST DON'T CARE. No one insulted whatever music u listen to, so why do you have to do it to us?

That really means a lot coming from a... NERD!

HAHA nice one, are you a comedian?

Anyway it's not like it's me listening to that manufactured bullshit

Yea you're right because the likes of Clipse, Cypress Hill, and Wutang are on the same level as NSYNC and Britney Spears right?

so I really shouldn't care

Then why post here?

just trying to do my part to open a few eyes and ears.

No one asked you to "do your part" and you aren't enlightening anyone.

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »

i kinda like that new beat from wait(the whisper song) and grindin was prolly my fav beat. I remeber everywhere I went, someone was doing it with their hand

jaroc

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »

That's nice but you're just saying the same thing over and over and I've already reported you.

edit: btw icedout do you mean they were doing wait with their hand or grindin lol

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »

grinding. why do idiots try to push their music on us? it always seems like it's the rockers, never the rappers. why even bother coming in this thread when you know it's about rpa? grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »

Did anyone catch Freestyle friday just now? I thought the Champ got killed she choked on round 2 and the challanger killed her in the first round. I hope she don't win again.

TheGoFind

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »

rotfl.gif  laugh.gif  jester.gif You automatically assume just because I'm ripping (speaking the truth is more like it) on your horrible shit tastes in music that I'm ripping on rap. There are quite a few good ones out there if you know where to look, but you tools don't know anyone outside of the fucking clowns on BET, MTV, the radio, and anything else that pumps out mainstream bullshit. You guys keep defending the manufactured shit, because it's all you know, after you hear some real fucking artists you will finally come to understand what I'm talking about.

Here's a little taste of real talent, what's out there if you are willing to expand your mind and look outside the toolbox: http://www.one-self.net/

They preach about the same shit I've been talking about, you are all puppets with the MAN pulling all the strings. Anyway, enjoy the minstrel show, and ROCK ON! FUCKING TOOLS! rotfl.gif  laugh.gif  jester.gif

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

i can't believe you haven't been banned yet. do you know what the MAN is? how do you know we only listen to the mainstream. and btw MTV SUXXXXXX.

Parsn!ps

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2005, 12:47:00 AM »

wub.gif

tutyet

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2005, 03:21:00 AM »

oh dear, i feel sorry for you, you have nothing to do so you come here and try to piss people off!

and if im a nerd then they should make a new word for people like you, becuase if you know anything about me then you would know the last thing i am is a nerd.

second, dont start giving us bull shit becuase we simply dont give a fuck, you little queer so fuck off to some ones eleses thread you sad little man.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaroc @ May 6 2005, 09:29 PM)
nah I didn't see it but I thought it was that guy who was still the champ? It's a girl now? What happened to the light skinned guy wit the backwards hat, i saw when he ripped up some guy with these ugly glasses. Funny shit  laugh.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 4