xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2pac Dead Or Alive?  (Read 483 times)

Code-Red

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »

Tupac is dead. Like and unlike most artists, Tupac created a vast collection of acapella tapes, or verbal tapes, with only the lyrics for future recordings, or just as garbage recordings that were to be used. Although I despise Tupac and everything he did, I believe he was a very smart man. He knew he was going to die eventually, so he made many more of these tapes than most artists, so they could be used post-humously (sp?).

Tupac and Notorious were both "taken care of" by Marion "Suge" Knight. Tupac was planning on leaving Death Row because of the violence affiliated with it (watch Ressurection, he appologizes for all the shit talking he did, and the East-West shit, Suge revved him up and supported this anger, and Tupac was blinded by it), and he was going to take all of the recordings and everything. He made this clear 4 days before the Mike Tyson fight, which was the night of his demise.

Strangely (permit me to rant my conspiracy theories here), I believe the United States government was somewhat responsible as well for the deaths of the artists. Why? Because both of them sturred up violence all across America, and both were affiliated with Bloods and Crips. If you ever watch Biggie vs. Tupac or Ressurection (I think), they explain that Biggie and Pac were under heavy surveilence of the FBI.....odd. It also peaks my curiosity that the government or police forces or any law affiliated firm in general has never put even a smidge of effort into solving their cases. Quite pathetic in my opinion.

gcskate27

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »

unsure.gif

wink.gif

Raggy_Roo1

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »

I hear you on that one Code-Red!!! You say it like it came right out of a book.. lol.. good job.. There are so many different therory's.. and thats just it.. THERORY'S... Maybe he is alive.. Maybe he is dead!! And we will never know which one it is! But when you said about the police or the FBI aren't trying to get the people that did it.. it just go to show you that they were apart of it! and that he is probaly.. For all the other of my posts.. I just like seeing how much info and how far people would go on this topic! This was the perfect topic to do that with. lol.. He is probaly is dead.. But you know what is keeping him alive.. it is what we are doing right now!! arguing about it.. and the therory!

Raggy_Roo1

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

I am made a mistake on my last post.. It is supposed to say this on this line!

it just go to show you that they were apart of it! and that he is probaly dead!

Raggy_Roo1

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

it just go to show you that they were apart of it! and that he is probaly dead!

HydroBob

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »

I hope the fucker's dead.

Raggy_Roo1

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2005, 08:07:00 AM »

You hope the fucker is dead!!!! Why do you hope he is dead.. What the heck did he do to you?? nothing.. You shouldn't be wishing death on no one!!!Not even a person that you don't even know!

gcskate27

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »

even if they are already dead?

tutyet

• Archived User
2pac Dead Or Alive?
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

you idiot

Colonel32

• Archived User