xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Some Good Rock Albums  (Read 52 times)

nmajin

• Archived User
Some Good Rock Albums
« on: July 11, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

sith

• Archived User
Some Good Rock Albums
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »

Dude i feel exactly like you... i have a couple of albums that no ones really heard of that i couldn't live without.. here are a couple of my essential discs.. if you can please post more of the music you like because those two albums rock.. and thy're totally new to me, i'd love to find more..

Socialburn - where you are (my favorate for now!)
Shinedown - Leave a whisper
Cold - Year of the Spider
Vonray - Vonray

.sith.

Ronnie

• Archived User
Some Good Rock Albums
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 12:28:00 AM »

sad.gif

Velvert Revolver-This could have been amazing,if you dont know this band is comprised of Scott Weiland (former lead singer from STP) and GnR.It sounds like GNR with a new singer,if you like GNR this is great for you but if youre a STP fan then this totally is a let down.

Misfits-Famous Monsters,its been out a while but I had to get it and start listening to it cuz my last copy got jacked.

Eagles of Death Metal-Peace,Love,Death Metal-Great Cd that is full of amazing songs with wierd but cool lyrics and the instruments kick ass.

The Music-I heard of them about a year and a half ago and so a video on MTV2 one time.I didnt think much until last years lollapalooza came around.I saw them live on the second stage and they fucking rocked like some mother fuckers.I bought the cd that day for $20 and got in line to have them sign it.this is one of my favorite cd's and the next one should be out in a couple months,the first single sounds good.
the cure-newest cd is perfect.songs rock like the cure should.

The Mars Volta-Deloused in the comatorium.You really need to hear them.When AT The Drive In broke up the members made SPARTA* and TMV.TMV is the better band and is not like ATDI .The sounds they came up with are 100 percent original and creative.No one out there like these guys.

I like a lot of bands but to hear things that are good and not played out like everything on the radio go see live shows and check the
---LOCAL(not nearest i.e. Virgin Mega Store,Sam Goody,Tower records... etc)--- music store.Ask these people whats new and they will give you a good list of hot music.

KYUSS rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif

Fu Man Chu
Dwarves
Mondo Generator
The Sounds

Thats it for me....for now.