xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Prodigy  (Read 138 times)

dazdastardly

• Archived User
The Prodigy
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ronnie @ Jul 15 2004, 01:56 AM)
akarnid,whatever you think is good is good...to you.
I dont give a shit if you like them but since someone asked, "The Prodigy, Anyone like these guys?",I answered.

I think they are somewhat of a "one hit wonder" but its not their fault its the people who bought their music because of one song.If people could hear a whole cd before buying it(legally) they would never have wasted money on this shit and the group would never have been a "one hit wonder" and everyone would realize they suck.

Am I right???? Heh? I think so.

sleeping.gif

its your own choice to choose not to like them, but im not quite sure about that one hit wonder comment...

Out of Space,
Firestarter
Smack My Bitch Up
Breathe
Poison
Start the Dance
Jehrico
and Everybody in the Place have all entered top 10... in the UK any way

and Fat of the Land is in the guiness book of records for the fastest and most sold dance record of all time and the most amount of simultaneous number ones across the world.

They must be doing something right...

nagmine

• Archived User
The Prodigy
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »

laugh.gif man you arent fooling anyone

akarnid

• Archived User
The Prodigy
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2004, 07:19:00 AM »

I'd like to point out this page here.  The bootleg crew come up trumps once again!

The Timmy

• Archived User
The Prodigy
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »

yeah, I use to love prodigy, but their new direction is a little too noisy for me..  I like every track from their first 3 albums (expirence, jilted, fat) excpet for "Fuel My Fire" on Fat of the Land.

The new one's alright  it's deffinantly bangin, but it's a lot of "noise" --which sometimes is a good thing, if you wanna throw a pounding party, or pump up an action scene in a movie... but not good for chilling out to.

Hey, if you haven't heard anything from the Fat of the Land album, I managed to fit every track from it into a 6 minute 34 second mixmash megamix of a song:

Prodigy - Mixmash.MP3 [right-click, save target as. . .]

TwinZ

• Archived User
The Prodigy
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »

As of now from what i have heard the prodigy is only liam howlett. keith flint and maxim are not with him now, it was leeroy that left first.

LiMiT-X

• Archived User
The Prodigy
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 02:04:00 AM »

The Prodigy fucken rocks, their best songs imo are;
smack my bitch up
breathe
girls
spitfire
and heaps that i cant remember the names of
Pages: 1 [2]